Criminology degree

>criminology degree
>cant find job
>30k debt
>forgot most of what I learnt in regards to the sociology side of it
>only some what remember some parts of the forensic science aspects of the degree
>turning 30 in a couple of years
>don't own home
>don't have wife or kids and no where near ever having a family
>struggling to get under 15% bodyfat because slow metabolism and need to cut on super low calories WHILE lifting and doing cardio 7 days a week.
>lost contact with friends and most of family due to my political beliefs scaring them away
>all but lost interest in all old hobbies

Any ideas?

>criminology degree
TOP FUCKING KEK

Create some Android/iOS Apps Sherlock.

You might as well tell me to buy a lottery ticket.

Keep shitposting on Sup Forums. Things will become clear

Or be Batman.

>criminology degree
Yeah, you'd be in uni right around peak CSI popularity.
Shame about that.
Best option is to go to tafe and pick up a quick 1-2 year diploma. Something smart this time, yeah?
Bite the bullet, head down and smash it out. Might have to work part time.

Never too late to learn a trade skill, faggot

criminology degrees are for leos
to get a bump in pay
why get one expecting a job?

In regards to your bodyfat shit. Try /r/keto on reddit. Ive done that diet for 5.5 months and I've lost 14KG and 5 pants sizes.

Good luck with everything else.

I've already worked on/off in trades, I fucking hate the type of people you end up working with on site. Full of dumb loud obnoxious dumb cunts with primary school tier humor.

Get benefits and wait for race war.

Or stop being a crying faggot and get your shit together.

Gees, psych is more useful than criminology. The corrective services dept in your state should have a research and evaluation area you could try to buddy up to.

What career did u have in mind?

>be studying EE
>don't know what's happening
>literally no clue what's going on
>manage to graduate
>now physically afraid of the idea of applying for jobs

I don't understand electricity guys, it was frankly irresponsible of them to give me a degree

Use your knowledge about criminology to become the best serial killer ever.

Your victims are only rich people which you also rob.

You could also kill any rivals in love.

All problems solved.

And if you get cought you would have more of a legacy than you would ever have as a little cirminologist. Without a home.

>struggling to get under 15% bodyfat because slow metabolism and need to cut on super low calories WHILE lifting and doing cardio 7 days a week.
That's straight bullshit.

just become a sick cunt, m8.

gay marry me so i can live there.

How is it bullshit?

I have to cut on about 2000 calories (with 150g+ protein) to get under 15% BF while lifting 3 days a week (full body M-W-F) and doing cardio 7 days a week.

The point is my caloric needs are so low despite my weekly expenditure, and I end up feeling hungry and end up getting around 2500-3000 which means I end up maintaining above 15%. It's a matter of staying at my caloric limit.

When I was younger I could maintain 10-12% on 3000 calories without any lifting or cardio.

Should have studied Law, Paddy. I make mad money and the girls love it

dude i am with you on this i can overhaul a diesel or petrol engine. I can do plumbing and lay bricks. I can work out the depth and width of a 3 story buildings foundation, but fuck electricity.

You don't need 150g of protein, you fucking fat idiot. You're not competing in Mr. Olympia.

You need 2.7g protein for every kg of your weight. 2300-3000 is a lot, you're straight up bulking. Try 1500.

Commit sudoku or start huffing petrol.

stfu ahmed. dont you have a girl to rape?

how is this even remotely related to politics?

Its the politics of life my friend.

Watch some anime.

>I can work out the depth and width of a 3 story buildings foundation

Architect here, just got a job offer starting August. I can make floorplans and draw in CAD, but I have no idea how forces affect constructions as I flunked those courses.

>criminology degree
HAHAHAHAHA
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA??
ITS LITERALLY GENDER STUDIES FOR MEATHEADS!

sorry m8, but that's what youre gonna have to do
>comes to Sup Forums asking for advice
>you have to work user
>i don't wanna
[spoiler]??????[/spoiler]

Tip top kek m8, good day straya cunt

I got a degree in criminology thinking I might become a cop. Turns out I didn't want to do that, so I became a criminal paralegal. Now I'm a data analyst for my state's justice department. I'm 32 and just got married and my wife is pregnant with our first.

Things will turn around. You want a job, put your resume out there like crazy. Apply to at least 25 jobs a day.

Above all, apply yourself.

Honestly, look up some big company and just walk the fuck in with your resume and cover letter. Ask to speak to the big boss man and tell him you will suck his penis for a job. Get on your knees and starting sucking the big ol cockerino like a koo koo clock at twelve. Then tell him you will please his wife too, if that's what he wants, chocolate chicken shwarma fuckin dickeroo penis pencil.

> Mediocre middle aged lardass
> Studied criminology but too dumb to retain anything

Why aren't you a cop right now?

blaha please go.

You need 1g of protons per pound of lean mass you fat fucking British faggot.

That's for when bulking idiot. You need 2.7 for cutting.

>WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA??

>tfw it was my dream to be a field detective

>I don't understand electricity guys, it was frankly irresponsible of them to give me a degree

I know that feel bro. I got really high and ended up becoming a pharmacist who can't spell tylenol without spellcheck.

I would do it if you're blonde and under 25

>Keep shitposting on Sup Forums. Things will become clear

This. Man up and change the things you can, user.

I mean, your heart is in the right place, but what does "criminology" teach you that you can't learn on the job? If you have a passion for civil order and aren't a moron or pathological sadist, go study law instead. It's not rocket science people. Do they not have guidance counselors or campus career advisers where you are?

well good thing I didn't even get to apply and became an engineer instead. but no, here once you are enrolled you don't get to choose classes outside of your major's curriculum, unless you change the major altogether. which requires a high gpa, etc etc

>Do they not have guidance counselors or campus career advisers where you are?

Believe me, user, they have those everywhere but they're mostly worthless.

"Oh, you like to listen to music in your spare time? You should get a degree in [insert bullshit]."

Fast forward 4 years when this person is $100k in debt from attending some edgy liberal arts college with a shit-tier degree they'll never get a job in.

The problem I have seen time and time again is that people can't distinguish between a hobby and a career. Some of us are lucky and they overlap; for 99% of people, they don't. Pursue a career in something you can reasonably support yourself on, and have some hobbies for spare time.

>criminology degree

kek

why not do a law degree?

You can try IT jobs or accountancy or something.

Or a job in the Civil Service if you are really into muh gubmint.

Really, what did you expect with that degree?

I did a music degree and doing a law conversion course now.

Lol crispy critter in the making.

>memology
>socialogy
hahaha holy fuck your screwed

so glad i never fell for the uni meme there is no work here anyway.

turn to a life of crime or something idk

law conversion course?

good thing I haven't talked to one then. I'm a sucker for criminal cases, it's like my fetish. And no, I don't want to defend the fucker nor try to convince a jury that he's guilty. I want to collect the trail of evidences that lead to the criminal and nail the guy. I know that's fantasy, but hey, I can dream.

Honestly senpai, you seem the perfect candidate to kick off this race war. Go shoot up some BLM dindus and leave a spicy manifesto. Be the hero America needs.

>mfw non ausfags think there is actual decent paid work left in this country
No there isnt unless you want to do shitshoveling jobs or know the right people.

problem with people like me and obviously op is that we drive people away, thats the real reason.

what you do if you didnt do a law degree.

>implying australia has racial tensions this high
>implying we want to turn this country into a little america any more than it currently is

i guess we could go out and arm boongs but they'd just kill eachother.

Go become a cop/get trade skills?

M I L I T A R Y

>be me
>Studying bioengineering, organic Chem, physical Chem, physics
>Going to take the MCAT in 2 years
>Going to start working as a part time EMT
>10k, in debt, have about 3k to pay it off from working/doing jobs on Craigslist

Why do people pick degrees that don't really guarantee anything after college?

Op why did you study criminology? What did you want to do with that degree?

you sound like a fucking loser m8. it's pathetic honestly. and what's worse is that you came here asking for help.

>Ask for advice
>Get offered some advice
>Don't consider it or ask for more details
>Reply with passive aggressive remark

Hmmmmm, I wonder why you're in your shitty position, user.

Really makes me think.

I am a loser.

What can I do about it? Nothing. We can't all be winners in life.

I'm also 5'7 because of steroid medication that fucked up my growth. My sisters are taller than me.

>Why do people pick degrees that don't really guarantee anything after college?

Because our parents and schools encourage us to do something we enjoy rather than something that will make us employable. Being young and naive with little comprehension of what the job market is actually like we take this advice and get degrees in useless subjects.

Great, but why not hedge your bets and get a second degree or some sort of minor/certification that will make you more well-rounded? Have you considered something like computer forensics?

>Because our liberal parents and schools

FTFY, user

Ever notice how the vast majority of liberals have dogshit-tier degrees? Look at the people who attend BLM rallies and other SJW-centric events. They almost exclusively attend tiny liberal arts schools and get absurd degrees that cost $150,000. For that kind of money, you could've gotten an amazing and usable education somewhere else.

>lost contact with friends and most of family due to my political beliefs scaring them away
>neoreactionary retard on here is a loser who can't find a job
Wow

its almost like browsing Sup Forums and taking it seriously turns u into a loser.... , really makes you think huh

Learn a foreign language. I work as an interpreter. It pays well and I get to travel. I go to France tomorrow. Germany on Wednesday. I also work online translating stuff when I can be bothered. I sometimes get worried as a a lot of the meetings I attend are quite high level and I don't want to fuck up my words.

I want to travel a bit less as my wife is pregnant and I want to be with my kid; she's due to give birth in September.