en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the fuck is this

Swag hair, Baby Storm!
>SAMESIES DADDY

>and people here are still against islam

You must start from the beginning of the Saga, user

m.huffpost.com/ca/news/baby-storm

I normally joke a lot on here. But these parents really need to be killed.

Their genes are weak, their children are weak.

Kill them all

fucking degenerates.

Only fire can clean this heresy.

Thanks God my potential wife is a black Southern lady and we won't procreate "this". European race has degenerated.

You guys need to chill. Mods

Jesus fuck... I have always feared the offspring of people of my generation would produce and the future is looking anything but bright....

2016..Obamas America.....

I'm 99% sure they are diddling those kiddos too

They have black southern ladies at black dolphin?

They have kids, while strong, conservative Sup Forumsacks must struggle with single hood.

Adding you to the kill lost. Mods.

>Storm

Oh boy, wouldn't it be a fucking riot if the kid gets sick of their family's lunacy and swings to the right?

Wait, have all of their kids "decided" to be girls...?

They're fucking leafs and this is why we need a wall on the Canadian border too

Went to the US in 2010 for the high school, got naturalized in 2012. Voting for Trump.

>name is storm
>guy just wants puss so he goes with it
>SJW wife completely oblivious to her stupidity

How is this not child abuse?

>2018
>Kindergarten graduation
>You are proud of you son
>You took him fishing, hunting, camping, to races, and to the park
>He's on his way, beggining life, off to elementary school
>Gender announcement ceremony begins
>Your son announces his chosen gender is female
What do, Sup Forums?

It's like loving snakes because they kill spiders.

KILL THEM

It's not old enough to be making these life altering decisions

>Picking the lesser of two evils
How about we kill degenerates and then remove kebab?

Of course because all this bullshit is feminist cancer. Both of these parents should be arrested for child abuse. And the father should be publicly castrated for being worlds biggest cuck.

I am thinking in convert into islam right now, i want to kill kikes and faggots

Yes achmed, islam is a cancer too.
We won't support them only because them admit that 1 + 1 = 2

But if you kill them, they win

having their kids choose a genders probably isnt even the weirdest thing they do

The only right thing.

Fuck off merkel

But islam has "emergency homosexuality" Ahmed you gross mudslime shitskin

>implying Islam isn't easily adapted to liberal poz

But then again, I can't expect any sense from a self-hating weenie cuck like you.

Accidentaly confound him with a deer and shoot.

Obviously, but he'll have to deal with the repercussions eventually.
Progressivism is no different than a religion at its core, only with white privilege and testicles in place of original sin. And like children who grow up in fanatical religious households, nine times out of ten they push back appropriate to the force by which the ideology was pushed on them I'm betting dollars to donuts Storm will be a stormfag by the time he turns 18, desu.

>you now realize SJWs want to turn real life into an RPG with classes genders etc

What the fuck is a baby storm?

>The child turns into a nazi to spite it's parents
>changes last nam to Front

>moroccan donkey fuckers

>forcing the gender binary convention on their child
the fuck is this shit? when are parents going to learn that forcing a child to choose a gender is just as harmful as assigning a gender to a child. wow they really fucked up.

When i was in high school, one of my teachers was a fucking feminist liberal and she always talked about his son who turned into a neo nazi white nationalist Sup Forumsack

Oh my fucking god, I can not face palm hard enough, maybe if I try it against a wall I’ll forget this happened a sleep peacefully

Mods block this ceespool of shit posters, Canada

Are you referencing the family orgies?

THANKS JEWS!!!!

Western Muslims are degenerate as any liberal, user. Their lives consist of cheap alcohol, selling/taking drugs and hanging round city centres in trakkies because they're permanently unemployed. Worse, they vote for the liberal politicians who enable their lifestyle and encourage more mass immigration.

>ywn hunt dragonkin with your dragonslayerkin buddies

Then I say they should all be getting first place ribbons.

(((Pure coincidence)))

>turned into a white NatSoc Sup Forumslack
This gives me hope.

to protect them from muricans?

Thumbs up, if anyone knows about fucking spiders and snakes, it's austria!

And this ladies and gentlemen is why if we ever get invaded by space aliens, we're doomed.
I would even dare to say many of these people would "identify" as alien

not really referencing anything. just guessing there are some things that are so weird i wouldnt even know about them.

> Using my surname for that creatures first name

Plz stahp.

Why kid do have name of mom and not name of dad? Is this some kind of trendy Canadian/euro degeneracy?

>identifying yourself as a Terran Federation cuck

A quarter or a third of white men should go after the top black and Asian ladies and mixes of both. Mixed kids that would grow up in those families with a strong authoritive white fathers, would eventually go after another whites and their mixed heritage would be watered down eventually. However, damage to the low-tier white fems would be permanent, their genes would disappear from the white gene pool forever.
t. naturalized American with nineteen year old black conservative girlfriend from the South

Is he identifying now herself as GTA?

If we get invaded I'm joining XCOM

guys
storm is a traditional name
I knew many storms growing up
quit ragging on the name

>Missing the joke this bad

I am disappoint

Two words: Private School.

Cut the indoctrination short and put him in a strict no-bullshit school. Boarding school if necessary.

I'm not just gonna kill my son the first minute he gets confused by faggots. My role as a father is to guide him, and I will.

Are you familiar with Weimar Germany? (((Hirschfeld)))? He's basically the father of "transgender" this and that, and sexual politics in general.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
Do you suppose it's a coincidence that the NSDAP followed him and, ironically, that Goebbels made one of his early propaganda headquarters in his office?
>the pendulum swings back, it always swings back

what a time to be alive

I mean, you gotta think greys stopped abducting humans once they discovered most of their abducted breeding female stock had testicles. I bet they were pissed when the dudes went all sjw and started "I identify as female non conforming this or that" poor greys.

>talking shit about spiders

I'd let every degenerate in the world die if it would save the life of one golden-silk orb-weaver

Normal people don't assign a gender to their child. Gender for people only exists in the leftist bubble. We have sexes. Words have gender. These faggots no doubt manipulated them into thinking they needed they were girls by focusing so much on feminism these kids thought they would get more and "better" attention as "girls". Fucking sickos.

Both parents look like in their late 40s. Why are they still having children?!

Greys are fucking filth and need to be exterminated like the xeno pieces of shit they are

I am positive it's the reasoning behind an increase in Autism.

I know a girl that works for the state finding government assistance for children that "developmentally disabled". She says they just change the definition of autism and add new things that put people on the spectrum so more and more people are diagnosed and more and more people qualify. Autism is bullshit unless they are the drooling retards we all know.

male Syrians in the refugee camp of my church are kissing each other for greeting
they are saying it is okay, because there are no homosexuals in Syria

That got me thinking, that warmer cultures kiss and hug each other for greeting, because they are generally more desperate for physical contact. They are selfish lusting pervs which makes them all degenerates.

But the assburgers and autotism are basically the same thing.

It's a brilliant idea. Pick related are aboriginal honour students in Australia.

>She
What was the birth gender though?

The real one, the biological one, the one not brainwashed by mental illnesses?

>thinking anyone here will click a huffpo article

If muslims are so against this kind of shit, why do they never do anything about it?

>uptight Protestants
>MFW

>austria
I think you missed a few letters there.

Post an Archive link, you humongous faggot.

>"Publicly castrated for being the world's biggest cuck"
I laughed way too much at this ngl.

Fire.

Help him become a delicious trap. At least this way he can get laid.

It was a wel thought out bait, don't ruin it!

Just because you married a nigger doesn't mean we want to.

Hmm

Whoa, what are the odds that a child raised by a father who has pink shaved hair and an LGBTQ shirt would fall into the .3% of the population that identifies as transgender?

Spooky.

>Question
What if their children start questioning degenerate shit?

>crazy look on mother's face

Why are all Feminists fucking batshit insane?