If we don't win the next WC with these guys, we might as well just give up and try another sport

If we don't win the next WC with these guys, we might as well just give up and try another sport.

Other urls found in this thread:

sambafoot.com/en/news/89321_renato_augusto-not_brazil___s_best_player__but_certainly_they___re_most_indispensable.html
fifa.com/mensolympic/news/y=2016/m=8/news=renato-augusto-more-than-just-a-midfielder-2823049.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1MqSdNoCddY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forumslinho is going to win the world cup

will all 5 of them play at once?

probably not

where's the 7-1 spammer been lately

It's gonna be a Portugal/Argentina final

Why don't you post the image yourself?

>no defenders

Do you have anyone better than David Luiz though?

why would i have that saved

Quantas copas do mundo você tem, tuga?

>no arguments
>resorts to le 5 world cups xdd
Shut up

cuckboi

>4 guys from babby leagues that get regularly BTFO when up against world class competition in CL
>Rotation guy at Juventus

What part of "someone better than Luiz" don't you get?

The Ronaldo/Messi meme needs to come to a fulcrum and FIFA will make it happen

Pretty gud midfield

>Renato Augusto
>Casemiro
>Paulinho
Tite really likes to start them. Will struggle in the KO rounds.

Anyone is better than david 'le go forward all the time defender' memeiz

If Nerman chokes in this WC, will it be a serious blow to his legacy?

This guy is better than all of them lol

>we
what position do you play?

supplier of ki to the genki dama.

What's your standard back four? Marcelo - Marquinhos - Thiago Silva - Dani Alves?

Miranda for Thiago Silva. Somehow Inter finishing 7th and failing in the EL is just fine.

Neymar is ALREADY 25

he will 29 the next world cup

I mean Russia 2018

You won't win it. South american nations have been tactically all over the place for at least a decade now. Prepare for another european win.

Indeed:

>Not Universe 11 Pride Trooper

Relax, it's been confirmed that brazilian corruptors sold the lost copa to germans (5-1 or whatever). With the purge of corruption going on, I'm sure brazil will be able to find good players.

>diego

kek every time

He was great when he played for Werder desu.

>tfw Tite will never play this
>he'll keep calling Tyson and Fagner

T. Silva is 300 years old already

Where did le time go

>PSG backline
lol

White Messi (Paulinho) will make a hat trick in the semi finals and final.

4-2-4 for me
4-2-4 because simply you guys have so many offensive players who are world class so the definition of "whoever scores more than the opponent" would benefit you in every match.

I know you nibbas not gonna like Luiz Gustavo but I honestly searched and I found no other holding midfielder in a pretty decent form as he is right now in Marsseille. I really smell a comeback in the pre WC friendlies.
I listed 19 players.
4 more needed to complete a squad I would pick. Honest opinion, Just take 4 players ,1 GK , 1 winger , 1 attacking mid ,1 Centerback from the Brazilian League to promote it.

UMA
M
A

don't ever post in this thread if you rate Thiago "crying before hte penalties" silva

DELICIA

revolting

Renato is prolly going to be benched for Coutinho

germany has a better chance of winning this mickey mouse tournament than bayern has at winning the bundesliga.

Is this a lie then? Tite seems quite loyal to Paulinho and Renato. Can still play Coutinho with them in the team.

sambafoot.com/en/news/89321_renato_augusto-not_brazil___s_best_player__but_certainly_they___re_most_indispensable.html

fifa.com/mensolympic/news/y=2016/m=8/news=renato-augusto-more-than-just-a-midfielder-2823049.html

There is not a single brazillian midielfer that does the R. Augusto role

he was trash in the last few matches but he is such a well suited cog to Tite that i don't see why change at the starter lineup.
But he needs to play better than he did in the last matches

what legacy? if he blows this chance and, considering that he'll go nowhere with PSG, he will immediately go robinho tier and fall into irrelevancy

>couldnt score against england reserves

Nerman is the only unlikeable player in the entire squad.

Discuss.

Marcelo's a little crying bitch

We're gonna devour you subhuman macaco shits
Pray you're not gonna meet us on the way to the final

>yfw Harry 'Lion Mane' Kane wins one for da land

Why are you so arrogant about it? Germany doesn't even look like the favorite team this time.

with that coach and this hype you either win unsurprisingly or choke disappointingly
both are fun outcomes for a neutral

rabanada de cachorro, uma delicia velho

Its actually not that good

>5 former FC Porto players
No need to thank us. Also, ditch Marcelo and Miranda and bring Felipe and Alex telles

>5 former porto players
because you buy every random brazillian so you can MAYBE sell it for a big profit.

where is Kelvin, or Carlos Alberto, former Porto legends that can't start in a mid-table brazillian club

based porto poster

Kelvin is GOAT and we are just saving him for the big finale. Carlos Alberto is not a legend, he just played at the UCL Final because... I don't know, Mourinho put him instead of Benny for a reason

>tfw 7-1 part 2 is 8-1 and there are drunk Joaos punching holes in walls all along the favelas of Brasillia

how would this midfield even stand the slightest chance against GOATretzka, Kroos, Gündogan?

it won't be another 7-1, because there will never be another 7-1, but i think >we are still better than a bunch of liverpoop players

>half the team plays for the french league or liverpool
It's like they are asking for another 7-1

>hype and overconfidence before it even starts
>crash and burn at the actual tournament
Is Brazil the next Englel?

The overconfidence is just banter la
We know it's never easy to win it.

You'll be the best team by far. But we'll win ungly.
Sad.

I want you to win the world cup but only if neymar gets injured

and ya normally I'd root for serbia/portugal but IDK their chances

Germany is one of the only teams that actually prepares for the tournament. Most other players will spend their time partying and banging whores. A 3rd string Germany will probably win and Muller will score 10 goals.

>team unironically rates the goalkeeper for Roma
Been there, done that, it wasn't good.

England are gonna smash you

Firmino > Nerman > Coutinho > Jesus > Paulinho

>overconfidence

Don't fall for our jokes Eden

Argentina here, don't bet on Argentina ffs.

>no Felipe Luis

Miranda is the best defender we have
Daniel Alves at his best is much better than fabinho whos currently a dm
>malcom
>half season wonders should go straight into the starters because blooters vs petit gateau fc
idiot

World Cup is not a club competition

>petit gateau fc
needs more circonflexe

why no one wants to have sex with me?

I do

you do have 5 world cups m8, and you had some of the best players in the history of the game, the jersey alone wins the games

LOL

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Kroos
Loooooooool more like GROSS
youtube.com/watch?v=1MqSdNoCddY

I see Jesus paid a visit to Guardiola's lab

We still got Firmino la

98 to 02, m8. Might as well happen again.