Predictions for 2018

Portugal and Argentina meet in the World Cup final. Ends up considered greatest match of all time.

Brazil shits the bed in the knockout rounds

England gets 3 points

Some Arab will overpay for some Black Center Back

This is literally CTE level of thinking, go back to gridiron

The chances of Portugal repeat what they did in the Euro and reach the finals are 1 in a billion. Even if Messi went crazy and play the best football of his life, this is not 1986 anymore, a one team squad won't will a WC. Btw this is not the 2014 Argentina that reach the finals, this is the 2017 Argentina that barely managed to qualify and almost made Messi retire from international football.

>Portugal and Argentina meet in the World Cup final.
playing for a draw won't get you far at a WC desu.

>Portugal and Argentina meet in the World Cup final. Ends up considered greatest match of all time.

this

portugal and argentina will meet in the 3rd place match. messi will get a couple goals, and ronaldo will whine when someone else on his team scores, forever cementing his legacy as a cunt

>Portugal in the final
this is why nobody takes your flag seriously

dumb mutts

>Brazil shits the bed
agree
I only hope it will be as funny as last time

>england getting 3 points

i dont think la

so
Messi wins the World Cup?

so you're saying there's a chance

the good and the bad guy join forces and win it all
man could you imagine
our suicide rates would multiply for a thousand because that's the peak, life wouldn't get better for anybody after that

why is Suarez biting that poor woman?

>get rekt 4-0 by spain
>draw to iran and moorcoco

screencap this

It's going to be Brazil vs Germany in the final unless someone scores an upset or their groups work out so they meet in the semis.

Upset candidates = France, Belgium, England

The possible results aren't as varied as you'd think.

Fuck, forgot Spain as an upset candidate. Them too.

i hope you guys win it, i love suarez and cavani.

shame about the rest of the team tho

saw your thread. I thought to myself "this have to be a burger". You are.
>tf
>tt

>argentina in the final
dont forget that too, mi negro amigo

Secretly Romanian

seriously stop bullying the USA, they're our friends too

milinkovic-savic scores a blooter or two and teams start bidding €100m+

this, theres no chance unless we somehow upset a couple of the real candidates by some miracle, we can dream tho

but if we end up in the finals and we lose, well see massive suicides imo, last one hurt 2 much already

if you get arab and mesoamerican referees, you might get refballed into latter stages.

They can handle us the trophy allready

Argentina's campaign was so lackluster though, I think winning that WC wouldn't have felt like a genuine triumph
just like Portugal winning the Euros, although all teams looked like shit, we just scraped through more efficiently

> 0-0 draw is considered the greatest match of all time in this semen slurping sport
sawker everyone

Lad...

beating germany in the finals would have been good enough to be genuine imo

>Portugal and Argentina meet in the World Cup final.
That's pretty hard to do considering we're the ones winning the WC

Eh we've got a nice team now,
Muslera(decent) Campaña(ok) Silva(ok)
Godin, Gimenez, Caceres, Varela and Silva, out of those Silva is ok and we haven't seen Varela in the NT enough but the rest are all great.

Vecino, Bentancur, Valverde, Nandez, dArrascaeta Duck Sanchez, Onion, Laxalt

Suarez, Cavani, Maxi Gomez, Rolan or Stuani that's killing it in LeLiga now

>no Torreira
>no Gargano
>no Palacios
>no Dawson

>Predictions for 2018
USA out of the WC

Torreira will probably be called up in march, if he does then he is a great addition.

Gargano is good but he was needed when we were stuck with Arevalo Rios, he got into a fight with le maestro so he doesn't get called and nowadays with the midfield we have I don't think he's needed but i'd call him instead of tata every single time.

Palacios is good but for uruguayan football, there's no need for more strikers we already have enough that are proven in europe

Dawson could be a keeper in the future, he's actually really fucking good albeit on the short side, Guruceaga if he finds his hands again will be the future he's only 21