Spurs @ pistons

spurs: gay out (heel), leonard and green back in
pistons: jackson out (ankle), bradley out (groin, also rapist), johnson out (hip), leuer out (ankle)

in the spirit of gregg charles popovich, i just donated ten bucks to archive.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6UipM10DdG0
youtube.com/watch?v=I_BbISuvaR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's lonely at the top

>rapist
allegedly

aw man

why does SPC have to show up each other like this? i like friendly competition and a no-mercy mentality all but c'mon SVG

spurdos eating the humble cake

BOBAN

man will it be another game when manu bails >us out again

his minutes are fucking up from last season, that is not okay

though i gotta say i got a chubby when i saw his putback dunk recently

The sets the Stones are running are so fundamentally sound. They're almost all no-brainer the most high quality shots. Is Pop getting exposed?

isn't it just another sloppy low effort game in the pre-ASG dog days, the kind they always have

those fucking emoji cameras always give me a brief existential crisis, like what the fuck am i doing here, i have no business still being alive in a world that has emoji cameras

lmao kawhi penetration...to a lauvergne corner three?!

after drummond sat, theyre spamming dump it into boban in deep position and spurs have no answer, lauvergne can't play him straight up while manu and patty lol have to resort to tagteaming him which is just a pistons open corner 3 waiting to happen (as if mills still had the footspeed or wingspan to close out a shooter anyway)

but with pistons starters in, theyre going after spurs' weakness in transition, and take better midrange shots than the team that supposedly made the midranger a specialty

fucking finally

yeah i mean, i'm seeing it, but i'm also seeing it's a general low effort affair. dunno man. wish i weren't so tired.

then again, 10-0 run

they just ran horns to perfection, good thing anderson recognized and rotated just in time. why r u tired its the holdays and you dont have any kids lol

>Spurspics

too much hangtime in slomo's j

>36-39 at halftime
at least they're doing something for their defensive rating

it's almost 2AM and i'm over 30 and i haven't really had holidays. anderson is my spirit animal tho

Spurs fan since 2007 here. Life was tough until 2014. Good to see them still doing well in the NuBA.

I wondered where you've been, I remember having good talks about our progeny, Slo-mo.

>the NuBA
the what
is that another dumb meme

bee strong senpai. for de spurs. here is kim with a peanut shaped firecracker to perk you up

the general can nibble on my dingleberries, fuck that place. can't make the time for most games live, middle of the night and all.

so happy to see slo-mo realizing his potential and fit. i have no idea what will happen in summer with him though.

anime and the spurs keep me alive desu-wa

hope u capped that falseflagger post with irony

I think his role may become more forthcoming as a good point forward as he has been building on, he has the game just needs to get into the role of more being a scorer and lass now as a facilitator, although he is good where he is getting a the better of a plus each game he is in; he is growing good into this and he is a keeper, I thought he signed already for a 2018-2019 deal.

maybe

does my favorite false flagger still exist, the guy with the ridiculously pretentious hipster shit. i love him, he's so creative

he's a UFA actually after this season, if i remember correctly. the cap situation will be tight for most teams he's a pretty idiosyncratic placer whose best fit is with the spurs, so there's a good chance he stays (i hope), but dunno if he'd be willing to take a discount like danny did

you mean the pasta writefag? yeah sometimes he appears during nationally televised marquee games. i suspect that dude is dtb

>dtb

but yeah getting into the mood for the game now

the content creator for a yt channel DownToBuck. he was hipster before it was risible.

I mean with his personality he seems like he enjoys being where he is, he is the right type to stay in it for the long haul, I mean if I were in his shoes I would stay, being that he has been a part of two 60+ winning seasons, but I mean I understand the need for wanting more money and more primary roles. But as I digress he seems to like where he is at and the role he plays.

Bryn would be interesting to see what happens to now, he is a very emotional and a good passer but a great shooter when he actually wants to shoot.

the youtube scene is fucking terra australis for me, i'll take your word for it

i'm getting the sneaking suspicion anderson might consider his hometown nets if marks makes an offer. he's bringing the culture and the bbiq marks and atkinson want for their team, and home is home.

bryn is super interesting because honestly he can't play the 2 even with the league size trending down. he's a curry-style shooting point guard, but the PG position is at least 3 deep in san antonio. i like him and i like his shooting, but i consider him the most likely trade asset should the spurs want to get active.

>Forbes

>Forbes

You now remember Boris "Foie Gras" Diaw.

Kawhi drawing and getting 3 (three) frantic defenders off their feet
I've only seen this amount of gravity with Curry

dtb and bballbreakdown plus a few other specialized channels like youtube.com/watch?v=6UipM10DdG0 are the only ones i patronize. dtb's hipster gimmick is only uploading highlights of roleplayers.

True true. Gonna definitely be interesting to see how this season progresses with Kawhi's newfound existence in the team.

nice, subscribed. by any means basketball makes aesthetic vids that are also pretty good. there's this upstart twitter account coach nick keeps retweeting, @bbiomechanics, who's either really good or a really good troll

You now remember Torgeir Bryn.

people laughed at me last year when i said i was worried about leonard getting reintegrated into the rotation after he was out for a couple of games. the spuds found a nice enough groove to start the season. i'm still curious to see it, and see if they'll default back to aldridge/leonard iso

caught me messing up my nomenclature mate

yep got by-any-means bookmarked already. bbiomechanics is run a by a clinical autist who paid tuition to study sports physiology, he's legit but autistically dry, which is fine depending how you use his content

yeah his tweets are crazy dense and highly specialized. i mean good on him, he's found a nice and recognition, but i unfollowed him because i had to stop to parse and re-parse his writing.

luke kennard of all people is tonight's spurs killer

You now also remember Fred Weis

youtube.com/watch?v=I_BbISuvaR8

Didn't he have the best body conditioning in the nba

i knew you'd post that and i was surprised when i first saw it, i remember that one SI (?) story that portrayed him as nigh suicidal.

Patty, you are really fucking this shit up

#playDJ

the only guy to have several hundred thousands $ of bonus for staying not as obese as he could

casual reminder they were down like -1 only a couple of minutes ago

well, he had some shit happening to him

his agent rob him of a good part of his money (he asked for it though, the guy was a known bandit who'd been already caught and yet he stayed in his agency), his child is an actual autist, his wife more or less left him because he was mentally unstable, and shit like that

saw him several time buying stuff in the supermarket I was going to in the late 90's, it's always strange to see someone using baggy jean's as shorts

it's also a bit unfair to him that the only thing people remember of him is Carter's dunk, as he actually had a good career and has been the best defensive center in Europe for several years in the early 00's

>he actually had a good career and has been the best defensive center in Europe for several years in the early 00's
yeah i know, it's why i was surprised to see him eating black dick again as a publicity stunt. i figured he wouldn't want to only be associated with that.

i swear i watched like 5 games live this season and every time the spurs got their shit pushed in bad. i'll just stop watching forever and read up on their championship runs on wikipedia.

spurs better do their new york shopping early and get their heads screwed on straight. i dont want a fucking 2 game L streak on the road when rox are dropping games. pop better ban all nyc clubbing until after the new year.

>Detoilet victory

i'm a bit frustrated, wanted some puro pinche tonight

gonna go pass out

was this you? ive been going back to old gamethreads and it stunned me how prescient the dissection was. do more of this

as we say in France, his mother probably rocked him too close from the wall

in Bonglish: he's not the sharpest tool in the box

still better than most players in NBA, but he's really a simple-minded guy with a very "man-of-the-street" simple way of thoughts

he still speaks several languages, including Serbian and Spanish

'night, man. ima hit the bottle tonight

there's nothing really prescient here though, it's just analysis of what you're seeing

I still keep to my opinion: the Spurs don't have a real shot at the title since the turned to a heavy Leonard/Aldridge isoball game.

your frankness is refreshing. i never thought id need to say that here in the last brightweb bastion of the old internet. this place has been gentrified too much to the point an user has to tiptoe around all the feelings getting caught. i see what you see, the league has passed the spurs and pop by. my younger brother who is more of a bball casual exclaimed during one game when, i think it was miami, ran a perfectly-executed touch pass swing to the open cornerman, that opponents run spurs' trademarks better than the spurs do. this is what a former powerhouse franchise slowly declining to mediocrity looks like.

nth for Pistons mugging the softest team in the league.