LEGION

I think I finally understand the meaning of true kino

Not even memeing. This show is so good. Especially this scene as the music comes in. I got chills. I have finally become kino

>birds in the sky you know how i feel
>memes driftin on by
>and im feelin' kino

stop saying "kino", you sound like a moron

Youre the moron im actually trying to discuss this episode

This is a truely great show. So surreal. Thank you Noah Hawley

He's right, you clearly don't know what the fuck "kino" even means.

> I finally understand the meaning of true kino
>Not even memeing
>I got chills.
>I have finally become kino

dude you sound like youre 15

good show, but goddamn

first day here eh

protip:

It had a completely immersive cinematic quality

a lot of 15 year olds here love saying "is it KINO?" and soforth, but honestly its just lame and cringy

KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO WAS IT KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO ?

confirmed 15

tfw boner

>tfw there's a fat disgusting guy living inside you since you were a baby making you do gnarly shit

YES BUT IS IT KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO

Was she right about love guys?

>tfw you're a fat disgusting guy and there's a fit cute guy living inside of you saying positive and encouraging things.

Why do you faggots keep creating this thread about this garbage try hard show

MUCH
EDGE
SO
EDGY

I marathoned all 6 episodes last night, pretty good show. David and Aubrey Plaza are both killing it and Syd is a qt

oh yeah and kerry/cary are adorable

Yes, yes they are.

>I don't know what edgy means
Go back to your capeshit fan boy war thread.

duhruhruhrurhurhur
Lets put eyes on the wall

>big story

Lenny's a lot more camp than edge at this point. We've all heard the nihilist shit the character spews, so there's nothing edgy about that. The presentation though, with all the vamping, that's way more of a defining feature.

I'd say there's not a whole lot about Legion that's edgy. The spooky fat man and the world's angriest boy in the world are horror stuff, and horror's not the same as edgy.

I thought Plaza doing the therapist thing was all over the place. I suppose there is the outside chance that she was acting as Lenny "acting" as the therapist.

How is this at all "edgy"

You're right. Legion is literal kino. It's an amazing show.

I've just finished EP 6 and I still don't know how I feel about this show

There's several really good twists and the general plot is interesting but sometimes the acting is just ass. David looks like Ben Stiller, too, and for some reason that pisses me off.

>When you rewatch episode one and notice her dancing behind David's bed.
What the fuck is this show?

post a webm, senpai.

You only liked that for the same reason I did.

She wasn't wearing pants

I can't be fucked. It's like 7 or 8 minutes into the episode.