Daredevil vs Iron Fist

Daredevil vs Iron Fist 1v1 Fight, who wins?
(Video kinda related)
youtube.com/watch?v=0beoNy5ffco

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhrHkGoKNIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Danny wins, it's not even a contest. Matt has super senses and training, but normal human strength. Danny is pretty much the best martial artist in the marvel universe, apart from having his iron fist shit.

It can be argued that DD is smarter, and i mean maybe he is the best martial artist in the comics that doesn't necessarily means he is in the MCU, ya know?

Only up to ep4 but Danny's been dealing with the mooks effortlessly so far. Got blindsided (DD pun) once by the guy with the knuckles in the hospital records room but that's been it really.

Don't understand all the "it's crap fight choreography!" calls either, as they're going for a different style here with IF. Danny sways and flows, almost like he's dancing around the badguys' blows and strikes. DD's a tank/brawler in comparison.

>i mean maybe he is the best martial artist in the comics that doesn't necessarily means he is in the MCU, ya know?
I don't see why that wouldn't be the case. He has hax powers when it comes to hand to hand combat, even without using his glowing punch. Not even fighting in complete darkness would give Matt the upper hand, IF is an expert on that too. Iron Fist is almost on Spider-Man levels, DD is a bit outclassed there.

>Don't understand all the "it's crap fight choreography!" calls either
I think I get it. The fight choreography is only noticeably bad in the first episode, but the cinematography during those scenes is really crappy, at least compared to DD. Sometimes the punches don't look like they connect, they use awkward shots and angles and they ruin otherwise competent fight scenes.

Danny's been fighting fucking pleb high school kids on a college campus and hired goons with shit training. Daredevil is going up against super fucking trained hardcore Hand assassins that are so good they could mask their sounds from him.

They both have been fighting the hand, familia.

Yeah, except Iron Fist was fighting young kids in a Hand training center and body guards. Daredevil was fighting ACTUAL Hand members, the ones at the top of the ladder.

>Yeah, except Iron Fist was fighting young kids in a Hand training center and body guards.
And the three biggest dicks the hand has to offer, you need to finish the series.

In DD vs Nobu Daredevil won and i'd say that Nobu outclasses Daredevil, and Nobu had the blade thing

Iron Fist, no contest.

Matt won almost by accident, come on.

By his smarts, and by his senses

He did get lucky tho

But in Season 2 he outmatched Nobu fairly well

Almost fanboi'ed out when the hatchet shattered on his fist here.

Bit of a predatory look on his face as he steps into the elevator with them here.

looks fucking awful

>that dumb fucking hand thing
>the underwhelming everything

everything looks retarded without volume
youtube.com/watch?v=hhrHkGoKNIo

Daredevil definitely gets rekt more often

what the hell is this? he's not even hitting them just slightly bumping them and they start flying to the floor unconscious

Iron Fist would destroy DD it wouldn't even be close. IF man handles Bakuto who DD would probably lose to.

he's redirecting their momentum and throwing them to the ground, he doesn't want to hurt them just disable them

lmao that first guy that falls. Danny literally just pulled his arm around at right angles to his body and he fell second guy seemed to get dizzy from the spin and a little love tap smacked his head on the wall

pushing someone to the ground isn't gonna knock them out

I don't know if it's fair because IF is op, and literally can't lose(?)

Would he be able to beat Luke Cage?

>don't understand all the "it's crap fight choreography"
>posts awful fight scene

I'm pretty sure IF has beaten Cage in the comics before.

I still felt, after watching the series, that this is still a very noob level Danny Rand and that he will be better in Defenders and IF season 2.

I'd also like it a bit better if Finn was in better shape.

Coleen was hot as fuck and would bury my dick in her...and Joy, and those three Hand Lawyer women that were peddling the Madam Gao drugs.

The only really fair fight in MCU is Danny vs Cap. Daredevil is no fucking slouch but he's not blowing metal doors and the hinges off of buildings. Cap is peak human and Danny was trained in fucking heavenly Shaolin.

Luke Cage would fuck IF up, but IF is just starting his journey, I think Luke is pretty close to his cap

Iron Fist versus Iron Man.

I'd say that right now. Daredevil would beat Iron Fist. Danny just isn't focused enough to take on someone like Daredevil.

When he finishes his training and now that he has let the anger and guilt over the dead of his parents away, he can now focus and truly be the Iron Fist.