>90% of arrestee are black
>All of them saying "Dindu Nuffin"
>Always dun sumtin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1L1APOGhLI
youtube.com/watch?v=JpGxagKOkv8
youtube.com/watch?v=tOy2wXAa-MI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we need a new cops show where Trump arrests government officials who are currupt

Guys us water redpill??? It keeps you alive xdddddddddddd

Fuck off with the overused buzzwords, literally meaningless

Only reason I turn on my TV other than OAN and AWE

this

There was an interview from the guy that made the show or some shit that said they have to go out of their way to include white people criminals because there's barely any in comparison to the dindus

Bluepilled betacuck.

This. All this race baiting and tensiond distracting from the most dangerous criminals.

You missed the point of the thread.

Ultracuck

90% of arrests are black? Made up statistic. I'd be surprised if the average % across all seasons was above 50%.

It's always some boring domestic violence call or police pulling over some stumbling drunk white trash guy. I remember an episode where this guy was stopped literally just for jaywalking then ended up having meth in his sock.

This

but old 90s cop reruns are good

it's just a meme retard

That doesn't sound that accurate desu. Maybe if the show focussed more on violent crimes it would be the case but for the petty stuff that makes up the majority of the show I doubt there are a lack of dumb white guys.

In certain parts of cities it's safe to assume that 90% of the people you see on the street are carrying some form of drugs.

>ha ha I doubt there's a lack of dumb white guys because the television showed me a few arrests! take that, racists!

Kind of related, Jerry springer was good too.

The First 48 is a real exposé of the culture.

I believe I remember COPS getting into some shit about showing so many Dindus. So they added some white segments and it was all domestic violence shit of a pretty tame nature.

Read my other post. If COPS was mainly showing homicides and shit then I agree with you but that's not what they show.

The producer actually shows more whites being arrested as to not appear racist

yeah sounds about right.

Any reality show is redpilled by default

COPS was pretty savage

Even my ultra-bluepill mom used to laugh at them

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
WHATCHA GONNA DO
WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU
>mah socka mow nuffin duhnayeee
>eeefs socka no moh hey hey hey
BAD BOYS BAD BOYS

>watch cops
>cops regularly take advantage of people who dont know the ins and outs of the fucking law

>pull person over
>give me your ID and step out of the car so i can search you
>w-what ok... no es shooto

no

Have something to base your statements on when you say anti-white racist things.

Possible, but part of it has to do with what's going to draw the best ratings. Cops showing up to some old white dude arguing about kids throwing a frisbee on his lawn is going to bore people. Foot pursuits and other actual crime is far more interesting.

Lately episodes have been trying to be equal and use all races for the arrests. Back then it was black peopke and hillbillies, that was gold.

They need to bring back Cops

80's and 90's COPS will always be prime COPS.

Calm down Adolf

Idiots like them deserve to be arrested.

The best was when they'd have entire minutes of buildup and it was at night so you knew it was going to be good
>officer john exits the car...
>the police can't see where the suspect is...
SUDDENLY PCP CRACK NIGGER ON THE RUN THROUGH THE TREES
BETTER TACKLES THAN WWF AND FOOTBALL COMBINED

Honorary Aryan not honorary nor Aryan today...

Cops went to shit after they started trying to give equal representation to blacks and whites.

So it used to be only the good shit, which was 90% niggers chimping out. But now it's broken up by white people getting calmly arrested for traffic infractions

When I was in Juvenile Hall like 10 years ago...everyone favorite show to watch right before we turn into our cells was COPS. We got to watch TV for an HOUR and that is what they decided to settle on every fucking day. They got a fucking hoot and holler out of watching other idiots just like them get arrested. My friends brother just got out and he told me the same thing. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

>be libertarian
>challenge leftist anti-white hate speech
>this makes you Adolf Hitler

What a sad, autistic, idolization of a demagogue

Everytime I think of Cops, I think of trans faggot Michael Moore going to the creator of Cops and trying to social justice guilt him for showing so many black people in a bad light. BUT IT'S NIGGERS ACTING LIKE NIGGERS! THEY DIDN'T JUST FUCKING INVENT THIS SHIT!

Man, me and my grandfather used to watch this show all the time in the 90's. Such a good show, especially the early seasons.

The COPS producers need to find some brave cameramen to do COPS: Chicago

The producers said they had to do that. Pressure from the US Government. They were even told they had to have at least 50% white criminals so often they couldn't show what they wanted to because they didn't have the prerequisite white criminals to show.

I fucking hate PC bullshit. Everyone watched COPS to see niggers doing nigger things getting arrested.

Haha fucking loser

Copfag here.
I arrest about 50 50.
But the blacks commit the more violent offenses

>The COPS producers need to find some brave cameramen to do COPS: Chicago

The chief of police and multiple mayors have said they will not allow it. There were a handful of episodes in the really shitty (read: all black) suburbs, but they weren't that exciting.

Yeah. The secret might get out that Chicago is full of violent niggers.

I'd do it in a heartbeat if they let me carry and deputized me. If I'm hunting the most dangerous game then I must become the most dangerous game yo

>officer clark responds to the call and approaches the house
huh looks like a shady white trash area
maybe it's west virginia?
>he knocks on the door
>but the perp won't come out to talk to him

NIGGERS FLYING AND YELLING IN EVERY DIRECTION
OFFICER CLARK CALLS FOR BACKUP
EVERYBODY'S WRESTLING

literally
>I DIN DU NUFFIN
>DIN DU NUFFIN
>DIN DU NUFFIN
>HE DIN DU NIFFIN

Whites are all domestic calls and drug offenses?

Its probably jaywalking

This is typical nigger behavior. No wonder they get shot. They can't even do basic things like follow orders "keep your hands where I can see it".

youtube.com/watch?v=X1L1APOGhLI

>I arrest about 50 50
Given the fact that blacks make up only 13% of the population of the states, that's not a good sign

Those were fun too tho.
Buncha drunk rednecks in trailer parks.

The First 48 is also mostly about blacks being arrested.

i love cops, but it's strange almost anyone i'm around hates to watch it, they all say turn it to abc, fox, ect......

Lol just saw one where a NEET gets busted for jay walking and then runs to his mom for help.

MOOOOOM GIVE ME TENDIES

No doubt it. They were fun. It's just that the sense of danger was gone for the most part. Segments with violent dindus on the other hand...

I am not complaining about watching rednecks fight over a piece of cheese.

I remember getting told by guys who did lockdown about how they'd sit in a cell block watching America's Most Wanted. More than one said they overheard "Shit, I know that dude!" When they did the suspect decription.

Without having access to my records I couldn't say for sure. But whites is mostly property crimes and alcohol related. Blacks are violent crimes and drug

I read somewhere that the director intentionally cut out many black arrests in favor of the more rare white arrests

Cops should be required viewing on PBS.

The white trash ones were pretty despicable, but usually they'd just get cuffed and marched off mumbling about the cheese slice or whatever.

The black ones were clearly the popcorn material.

I'd say we should post our favorite episodes but like 95% of them aren't on JewTube.

If you want a laugh see how many times they show some dude talking to the cops with no shirt.

For some reason nobody puts a shirt on, ever.

Sounds like a casual low stress drinking game.

There are three kinds of people.

1. successfully repelled by "no shirt no shoes no service" signs
2. at the first sign of danger, throw the shirt off because it's time for a smackdown
3. no shirt in the first place

Don't they film mostly in vegas and florida to reduce the amount of blacks?

if you drive near chicago you may notice a smog around the city. Its actually the ghosts of all the deceased people shot in the city. The mayor and police department don't allows cops to be filmed there because they scared it will cause grief and anguish in the spirits who will destroy the city because the new ghost buster movie sucks.

>eric garner held down in NYC
>says "i cant breave"
>niggers outraged because the cops ignored garner's pleas that he couldnt breathe
>i've watched cops before
>literally every nigger claims they cant breathe when they're being arrested
>if the cop lets off of them so they can "breathe" they will run

REEEEE

MOOOOONM WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME ON THE INTERNET

Kek

It's been a while since I've watched that video, but as a person who has used a choked hold and has has been choked out before, that looked like abuse of force to me.

That's one of the cases where people were right to raise a fuss about it.

>
wtf they didn't run that stop sign in the beginning they made a stop

>guy was resisting 4 cops
>garner was only in a choke hold for like 10 seconds
>only way to bring the fat fuck down

youtube.com/watch?v=JpGxagKOkv8

skip to 4:25

I remember there being a leak from one of the guys that made the show saying that they had to include more whites because 99% of the arrests were of blacks.
Which ended up making the show cost a lot more due to being forced to film for an even longer period of time because there just wasn't enough white people committing crimes.

who the fuck else is poised to arrest corrupt people with power?

batman?

>niggers acting shady as shit
>guns come out
>crown vics drifting and jumping through the desert
This is the COPS I know and love

>Everyone watched COPS to see niggers doing nigger things getting arrested.

you gotta switch to Bait Car on truTV

I believe it 100%

Especially the Atlanta and Chicago episodes.

>If you want a laugh see how many times they show some dude talking to the cops with no shirt.
>Sounds like a casual low stress drinking game.

COPS in general is the easiest drinking game/BINGO session you'll ever play. Pic related (there's thousands more, just Google it).

Vegasfag here. While our black population is less than the national average (about 9% iirc) that still was not enough to lower the amount of blacks arrested on camera.

I actually have family in law enforcement, one working for metro and two in corrections and they have all told me that niggers have made them burnt out at their jobs. The cop groans about arresting the same stupid niggers on multiple occasions (over the years) for the same stupid crimes and the CO's fucking hate their job because all they do is babysit the fucking niggers all day long. At least the Cop has plenty of nights where they are just cruising around without any calls or at least any calls pertaining to blacks, the CO's have to deal with niggers stupid antics every hour of every day like its a fucking daycare center (which it basically is)

"Chaffetz"
All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a committee hall.

It's pretty fun to watch. I'm a fan of the bait car show too. Funny to watch chimps get all adrenaline high and happy about stealing a car and shit their pants when followed, then the car turns off after they try to speed off.

So funny how they go from feeling invincible to shitting themselves in a 45 second time frame.

cops is god tier show. 26 seasons and counting.

more like reduce the amount of danger to cameramen

this one black guy was stopped for jaywalking, took off running, then beat the shit out of the officer

Rough situation, and I don't blame the cops for responding with force. But with that many there (and most of them are pretty rag-tag to be honest) then you have some pretty incompetent training to kill a big loud fat black guy that way.

The ones I see are dipshits high as fuck on heroin falling asleep standing straight up at a bus stop. Cops checks to see wtf is happening to see if they're okay, and end up arresting them.

I don't doubt you have a dindu problem, but vegas is certainly not a dindustan. I don't even think they could film in a place like east st louis or wilmington.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOy2wXAa-MI

Jesus fucking christ. That was shady as shit.
That guy kept his hands right down the side of the car and kept resisting.

This is the kind of shit that makes me think that all this fucking BLM bullshit is just that. Bullshit.

Was forced or pressured to

keep feeding the tv jew faggots
that's part of his plan

dude was twice as big as each of the cops and he was refusing to cooperate. even with the cop on his back doing a choke-hold they barely brought him down. even when he was down he was holding his hands out so the cops couldnt cuff him. this is pure nigger behavior. his death was basically a freak accident as a result of his poor health. cops dont deserve shit for this one. it sounds like you sort of agree with me, just felt like repeating my point i guess.

Quick litmus test.

You can hear the guy was obviously having a hard time vocalizing. But if you want to choke someone out, then you do it fast and hard so they can't make that kind of noise. It's rarely dangerous if it's done properly, and it doesn't take a rugby-style pile-on.

>I don't doubt you have a dindu problem, but vegas is certainly not a dindustan.
The Hispanics keep the niggers at bay. They live in the same neighborhoods and spics won't tolerate their shit for a second.

>I don't even think they could film in a place like east st louis or wilmington.
I want to see them film in an a predominantly black area AND have the film team follow around exclusively black cops

Very few people are hit by the redpill quite as hard as Black cops

Yeah, mainly I think it's a tragic event but a good example of what can go wrong and how to do better next time.