Do americans actually believe this shit ?

Do americans actually believe this shit ?

yeah amerifats are pretty stupid when it comes to race and ethnicity

can't blame them though, they have no experience of both

WE

black americans probably
white americans go the opposite and believe Romans were pure thulean nordids(they seem to be the most vocal contemporary nordicists, much more than actual nords who barely seem to give a shit)

How long till "Whites actually never existed"?

Coming this fall "WE WAZ KANGZ AN SHEIT"

>roman citizens
>not every race
The roman empire expanded overseas, oh and brown =/= black, egyptians and persians were brown

Can't be this retarded

You can't deny the proofs whitey cracka

I was thinking more like Caesar and shiet.

They didn't grant the citizenship to all the people they conquered, or at least for the first centuries.

The ruling class of Romans and Greeks at the height of their empires were absolutely not "black". They were far whiter than the people who live in those regions today. The Roman and Greek gene pool has been so diluted by shitskins, modern Italians and Greeks aren't even white.

Nah, it's a myth made by niggers to make themselves feel better, same thing with the Egyptians. Just a bunch of bullshit.

>modern Italians and Greeks aren't even white.

t.ching chong chinaman diaspora

are you out of your mind cracka ? there is tons of proofs that black were kangz an shiet

I can trace my genealogy back to the Romano-British. Does your wife enjoy Mohammed's cock, Hans?

This doesn't matter though. Italian Americans are just as bad as African Americans about "they hiztury."

>leaf wuz kings n shit

don't forget to tip your aquaduct on the way out

AYOOOOOOOO HOL UP

Yeah. I'm curious what the endgame of this is. They're going to reach a point where they'll claim Europe was black, which would then implicitly suggest that Europe's involvement with the African slave trade was began by blacks.

I just don't understand why are niggers so obsessed with this "we wuz kingz" shit. So even if they really were the pharaohs or romans, how does it change anything ? They still fuck up every country they rule.

>ancient Greek plate
it's fucking porcelain which Europeans didn't learn how to make until the 1600s

>Does your wife enjoy Mohammed's cock, Hans?

Not as much as your wife does enjoy my dick

What's with the "do americans X" threads?

On the front page right now:
>do americans not use electic kettles
>do americans believe romans weren't white
>do americans something north korea

Seriously fuck off you obsessive faggots

mmh...really makes me think...
guess I am a #nordmissile now

>yeah amerifats are pretty stupid when it comes to race and ethnicity
>looks at flag
Do I even have to say it?

Only black people post the we wuz kangs shit un-ironically. 8% of pop...wonder what % of those actually get on the internet to read that stupid shit.

Hold on though, various ethnic groups were considered part of rome, are they sure they weren't Roman Syrians or Egyptians?

Also i believe 20% of romans were Ethnic Roman, another 20% being celtic, and the rest being from various other territories.

Basketball Americans, yes.

It is a well-known fact that a lot of Africans floated down the Zambezi, upto the Nile and past the Mediterraenean. First they inhabited ancient Egypt, but later on , around 50bc aproximately, the first of them entered Europe, and in the eyar 400 some 15% of southern europe was black. Shortly after, they left white "civilisation" behind (because of racism), via their superior, to this day unknown, aircraft technique, and the roman reich collapsed and the dark ages began.

really makes you think.

>electic kettles
American education, lads.

kekmate

There was no real concept of race or ethnicity back then, and the Roman Empire was a huge area that included many different peoples and nations. Some where pale-ass celts, sonme were black-ass Africans, some were stingy-ass jews, etc etc. As long as they were true to Caesar they could find a way to become Roman citizens, and nobody really gave a shit what they looked like.

Only the retarded Americans or African Americans. As you know, race is very controversial in the United States.

Up until the third century, "Roman" would've basically meant "Italic"(minus the islands) plus some people with acquired citizenship, a process that wasn't too easy. Then Caracalla, probably drunk, decided to grant citizenship to all free men in Imperial lands, but this didn't immediately change anything at the administrative level as patricians still dealt with patricians only and stayed away from plebs. What really changed is that Italics ultimately lost their privilege and the distinction between the Roman army and the Imperial army as a whole began fading away.

Basketball-Americans were also Aztecs and Mayans.

Nah white americans are retarded too when it comes to race and ethnicity

all you know about race is what you've read about in your history books about World War 2, which is why you all think only aryan = white

> HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE MAY HAVE BEEN SOME BLACK PEOPLE IN ROME ?!?!

> HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW THERE COULD POSSIBLY HAVE BEEN SOME BLACK PEOPLE IN EGYPT?!

> THIS MEANS ROME AND EGYPT WERE BLACK, WHY ELSE WOULD THERE BE 1 OR 2 PAINTS OF A BLACK?!

> WHITE PEOPLE BTFO AGAIN SO STUPID THEY OBVIOUSLY NEVER LOOKED AT ROMAN OR EGYPTIAN ART!!! HAHA!

Well yes there are a few paintings or sculptures of blacks, after all they were on the planet so it would make sense some of them lived there. However, what of all the White paintings and sculptures, they far out weigh the blacks. Would that mean that Blacks had an obsession with Whites or that they were simply not a fully Black community?

> NAH DAS RACISS WHTIE PEOPLE TRYIN LIE AND REWRITE OUT HISTORY CAUSE WE WAS GREAT AND YALL TRY TO PUT US DOWN, RACISS ASS YOU DONT KNOW SHIT WE WAZ KANGZ!

Only the most retarded basketball-americans believe that shit but even some educated Americans believe that Egyptians were black

some of the moops were also black.

>a fucking leaf
Fucking laughable. :^)

Some Romans were coloured.

Saying they were not white is like saying Germans are not white just because Germany is infested with Turks.

Dumbest niggers believe it 100%
Dumbest crackers believe the opposite 100%

Southern Egyptians of the early period were black and are still black today.
Egypt has always* been multi-ethnic.

*not exactly go read a history book if you care

Are you still mad about the Nordic thread?

>tfw Italia has more blonde, blue eyed men in their national team than us

well, it is the current year after all

It's true, like me. I'm just white for for 1/2 of the year due to working outside.

glad he got his teeth fixed

money does wonders

indeed, my incisor is fucked up like that, but not as bad his was though

>being this mad

>trusting Italian genetic studies
>"B-B-B-Believe me guys, we're 100% white! Pure Roman!" t. Mario

The problem is that by the definitions of these studies, Persians are white. Ottomans are white. Anyone who isn't literally African or Asian (i.e., east of India) is "white".

If you think Syrians are white, then sure, I guess Italians can be white too. You guys are about the same.

>If you think Syrians are white, then sure, I guess Italians can be white too. You guys are about the same.

come again?

>he actually thinks Syrians are white

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

> picture of Augustus

You do realize that Augustus is explicitly described as having straw-colored hair and blue eyes?

plenty of those in Italy

not really, but probably whiter than you