Is it ok to go to the cinema alone? Do you see it happening a lot?

Is it ok to go to the cinema alone? Do you see it happening a lot?

Congress is planning to increase the singles tax.

Only ugly losers do that.

My local theater has a strict "no singles" policy. In fact if you try to buy a ticket they'll loudly announce "YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW SIR"

Wait that Fibonacci sequence is wrong

>Is it ok to go to the cinema alone?
No.

i tried getting someone to watch "the ladykillers" with me in the cinema, but noone was available. i was desperate to watch it cuz that funny black guy from Scary Movie was in it. noone could go see it with me, so i went alone

turned out i was the absolute only guy at the screening. i sat outside for a bit, and they came and told me they had cancelled the screening. i think they told me the projector was fucked, but they were probably lying

didnt feel good man

Only if you plan on killing yourself during the screening.

I go everywhere alone. All of the sport/hobby groups I'm a part of are filled with people much older than me, and so I can't really relate with them, and they don't much care to be friends with me, although they're friendly toward me, and I've got no interest in befriending the people I work with because most of them are very superficial or unintelligent, and most are lower class. I don't have a problem with lower class or unintelligent people, but I can't stand getting into conversations with them, and it makes me feel like a dick when they start talking to me and I have to try and prolong a conversation to not come across as a dick. I've only known one person that I really related with and could have good and satisfying conversations with and he's moved far away and made a whole bunch of new friends and really have the time to talk to me online anymore. Only met a few girls I had anything in common with and none of them wanted anything to do with me romantically. Thanks for giving me a thread to write a long venting paragraph OP, my best friends are literally anonymous people on the fucking internet.

*hugs u*

asdasd

asdasdasd

I've thought about it, nobody wants to see Kong and I have no pride anyway, so I'll probably go see it alone.

I heard a rumor that if you can defeat the designated theater gunman in hand to hand combat before he shoots anyone you not only get his job but you get your choice of any woman in the theater.

Can any of you confirm? Have you lost your woman to a usurper?

I also heard a rumor that the gunman in San Francisco is a woman but I think that's bullshit.

might as well kill yourself reddit

You found Scary Movie funny? Embarrassing post.

Where you live homo?
If you're by me I'd go see a movie with you.

Say anymore shit like that and you gonna wake up dead.

It is. Some lazy fuck made that.

How would I wake up if I'm dead, retard.

I'm a canacuck in Ontario

back to re ddit with you

Nice

>tfw i wanna see Kong but trailer has a spider in it so gf is too scared to see it
>tfw too autistic to ask m8's

>girlfriend
>posts on Sup Forums

Work on your bait.

>implies friendship with other humans (even going so far as to suggest romantic involvement)
>can't ask other humans to engage in activities with them
How do you even justify them as "mates?"

he doesn't have a girlfriend or mates user.

What is a mates user?

>going anywhere without backup

I too need backup to keep Tyrone away from my woman.

>leaving your house without the crew
As if.

No, no one cares.
Although, being a loner in itself is seen as weird :'(

force her to see it and cover her eyes for the 10 seconds the spider is on screen

Yes. I don't stare at other people at the movie theater because I don't give a fuck.

fuck off normalfag

I went once, feels good man not to have an annoying bitch next to you trying to speak every five minutes and then I was the first to leave after the movie finished because all the cucks were waiting in the aisles for their women to get their shit together and leave.