New Srebrenica general

new Srebrenica general
previous one We were terrorizing Serbian population in Srebrenica before it happened, we deserved that attack to be really honest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5poSw7tFLB4
youtube.com/watch?v=nIrzImkJiOw
genocideinbosnia.wordpress.com/tag/bijeljina/
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ78AIwJDfA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_34zVNc9g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkztr16IHeM
youtube.com/watch?v=EyxOBHFYVNo
youtube.com/watch?v=2kcQ6H3bEz4
youtube.com/watch?v=A4Hm_M-Qyfw
youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it happened
nice meme

serbs = our rapebabies

All serbs are 80% Turkish.

Thats why they are so savage.

600 years of motherfucking led to them.

We are sorry for creating them.

>tfw dutch UN keepers were useless

>We were terrorizing Serbian population in Srebrenica before it happened, we deserved that attack to be really honest
t. chet

I just want to commence the shitposting by saying shoutout to my nigga jaquan and them serbian niggas vladimir and pegjo

The locals joined in didn't they? I read something from the hague where serb soldier told they would sometimes give a muslim to the locals to kill.

I am 39 and have always been a big follower of the news and non of this was explained to us goyim here in the US.

that doesn't make much sense. Does it mean that French are German rape babies than just because they were occupied during one period of war?

I went to the museum in Sarajevo.

They were displaying graffiti from the Dutch peacekeepers, who wrote that the Bosnians were filthy. lel

To be honest though, Bosnia is a cool place to travel. Absolutely loved Sarajevo, except for the few fundamentalist-looking Muslims I saw on the streets.

The dutch pisskippers were getting drunk with serb officers, walking around listening to shitty 90s europop on huge walkmans while raep was happening, they could not give a fuck, pretty lulzy t b h

ej nemoj da zloupotrebljavas sliku Majkicke na ovaj nacin. Ona meni mnogo znaci, ona je legalna predstavnica nase srpske republike u balijskom nam Sarajevu

"No teeth, moustache, smells like shit - Bosnian girls"
That one?

most of the locals knew about the mass killings. after the war, a lot of them outed the locations of the mass graves to the authorities, guess they felt guilty in a way...

The "locals" were Serbs in many places, yes?

Half the country is Serbian. It was scary taking the train from Sarajevo to Zagreb, user. A Croat woman asked to share the booth with my Japanese gf and I, because Bosnian-Serb soccer fans came on the train, drunk as fuck, and singing songs. The savages, man.

>defending mudslimes
>ever
stay mad

Some if them felt guilty, some not. RS is not one person.

That's why we think it's funny you touchy cunt

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=5poSw7tFLB4

you never know man, mudslimes are everywhere

Haha

Best thing is balkan and greek women bred turks out of existance. After thousands of years fucking them, turks and nowhere to be seen. Modern turks are no different from serbs or greeks.

So it's the other way around actually: Turkey is an artificial nationa. You are a greek, a kurd, an armenian or an arab.

Yeah, sounds familiar.

Interesting side story about your country: I stayed the night in Zadar while I was traveling. I had reserved a room in the old city, and the lady who owned the place was kind enough to pick me up at the bus station. A very nice woman in her 50's, who remembered the war. When she heard I was American, she started talking about how the Serbs are terrible and her son was wounded by the bombardment of their city, and she was happy that America/NATO was sympathetic towards Croatians.

I wish I could get some Karlovačko beer in Japan. That stuff was pretty good.

If only muslims were smart enough not to proclaim "independent Bosnia". None of this would happen

We warned them in nice and civilized way youtube.com/watch?v=nIrzImkJiOw

>occupied
>600 years annexation

try again my child

Explain this picture

i am an ancient channel-er that moves throw time and ages . i hold the ancient truths and i give them to the ones who wants to see the light . the circle is ending .the dark will last for 40 days and 40 nights .

Dutch are congratulating themselves over being shit soldiers

Don't get me wrong, Dutch user. I dislike Mudslimes as much as any dude.

But in Sarajevo, fine alcohol, including locally brewed beer, was served. I am perfectly fine with "Muslims" who don't believe any of their religion.

Sadly, such countries are in rapid decline in today's world. Islam is conquering secularism.

we didnt really care what happend

You Balkan slavs are fucked in the head, tbqhfam.

whats the difference between annexation and occupation? Bosnia was annexed by Austria-Hungary for 40 years, it's same as occupation

we had every right to claim independence you deluded fuck. And thank god we did, living with you is unbearable as it is, can't imagine living in a country where you cunts are the majority.

Gee, I wonder why and who owns your media and was the driving force behind this war. I really hae no idea...

>shitty soldiers

dutch soldiers were send there to keep the peace, but when retarded bosniaks keep flooding the country with paki terrorists
what are they supposed to do, stop serbians from killing al-quadia? toppest of kek turkroach

Yes, srebrenica is in an area populated by many serbs. This is why it needed to go, it was in an inconvenient place. When the serbs saw that the peace process was going to divide up bosnia according to ethnicity and whose army held where, they decided they needed to fix srebrenica, and žepa.

Nice try Rostem.

I can see you.

why haven't you done that earlier before 1971 when you first became majority in Bosnia? Guess what, you couldn't. Serbs were majority throughout the whole history of Bosnia

And now suddenly in 1991 you give yourself right to vote for an independent country ruled by Muslims. Are you nuts?

Stop breathing. You are a race of cowards.

Russians kill 350 of your civilians, and all you do is keep silent.

Within the annals of history, Netherlands takes the top place as cowards and shit soldiers.

So Muslims became the majority in Bosnia after BREED WAR NOW and then they declared *independence* to become a country ruled by Muslims? And they achieved this by getting Mudschaheddin from all over the world to fight for it and when the Serbs tried to stop that they got bombed by US/NATO?

Shut the fuck up, roachie

its true tho, turks are literally an inbred race of greeks/arabs/armenians/iranians, hell some syrians are whiter than the average turk

Get mad all you want.

You are a race of cowards, cucks and zero-skill soldiers. People of Bosnia trusted your """""men""""" and you failed regarding everything.

Literally the top tier cowards of mankind-- keep sucking Putin's dick.

In short, yes. It's interesting that muslims didn't just have help from Mudschaheddin but also Bosnian Croats at that time. Plus NATO/US

This is not fair fight desu

>le coward for not defending grown men with kalashnikov rifles
>muh mh17 civilians who flew over an active battlefield argument

kill yourself turkroach, you will always be a 3rd world country with an economy smaller than belgium

When will you take back the Crimea, cockroach-kun?

fuck off, this is not bestiality board.

>terrorizing Serbian population

you mean fucking orcs

So my parents are Bosnian but we're all atheists and I was born here. What the fuck do I call myself? I hate the "muslim identity" some have even when they aren't religious in the slightest.

you are supposed to call yourself a "Bosniak" which is name invented in 1991. Muslims didn't have national identity by that time basically

Why is Eastern Europe always cloudy, foggy and depressing?

>gets emotional and mad when other muslims die
>call other people mad

look in the middle east faggot, the crusade never ended

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thanks to Serbs like yourself, the Bosniaks became real Muslims.

All of those mosques you burned and destroyed were rebuilt with money from the Gulf Arab states. And with that money came real Islam, not the watered-down bullshit that existed before the 1990's.

Your failed attempt at genocide brought real wahabi Islam into central Europe.

Interesting how the Jews supplied both sides again. Made Shekels by selling arms to the Serbs, Jewish diaspora, also sometimes refered to as (((neo-cons))) force a war upon Serbia - US military/industrial complex profits aswell. And they also create the first war in Europe, or rather against a European country after WW2.

>Remove (((greatest ally)))

yugoslav, its works here

Based nip gets it.

Dutchbat was fucked over by the Clinton administration. They knew Mladic would overrun Srebrenica on that day and they did not call in any airstrikes. They wanted the Serbs to overrun the place so they (nato) would have an excuse to intervene and keep the alliance alive. All NATO did in the Balkans was create more division and create 2 failed stated. Next Balkan War when?

genocideinbosnia.wordpress.com/tag/bijeljina/

>Serbs were majority throughout the whole history of Bosnia
what the fuck? do you know nothing about the massive exodus of bosnian muslims to turkey after the ottoman empire lost the claim on bosnia? Do you not know the fact that you couldn't declare yourself anything else but as a serb or a croat prior to 1971?
stop spreading lies you faggot, you can't justify the actions of your nation in no other way then the fact that you just hate us, plain simple.

I guess. I feel way more Swedish than I feel Bosniak though.
That works too I guess, that's basically what most Swedes say since there's really no difference between those nationalities.

That's why you should never listen to the media. The politicians try to manipulate the people through the media.

I know, and I didn't agree with our politics at that time. Karadzic and our government made some very retarded decisions. I still think we could have gained much more in peaceful way

There wasn't any point in attacking Sarajevo for 4 fucking years where majority were muslims. I don't see what we would do with them even if we entered Sarajevo

But it's not the first (nor last) Serbian politician who did so much damage to our nation. Why can't we have someone smart in government who is capable of doing real politics?

There is actually a fascinating section of "Black Lamb and Grey Falcon" (a book written in the late 1930's) that talks about a Turkish government representative visting Sarajevo (inside what was then the Kingdom of Yugoslavia).

Many residents of Sarajevo got out their Ottoman flags and fez hats to greet the Turkish visitor. They had a distinct identity, and it was not being a fucking Serb.

The Cockroach government representative gave a diplomatically-safe speech about how Turkey wanted to be friends with Yugoslavia, and many people went home sad that day.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ78AIwJDfA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_34zVNc9g

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm

this is the way to deal with the serbitches

Oy vey! Your failed *genocide* attempt! I like how your burgers always blame the country you bombed for policies you claim to support today.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkztr16IHeM

Call me when the "moderate rebels" are based freedom fighters again and share the ideals of the founding fathers according to you.

>t. guy again
you're swedish dude, you can be proud or ashamed of your origin, either way, nobody gives a fuck. Nobody is forcing you to declare yourself as anything.

>massive exodus of bosnian muslims to turkey
that's the risk which you were willing to take AGAIN

why the fuck did you convert to Islam and basically accepted Turk occupation on Balkans? Why haven't rest of us converted?

youtube.com/watch?v=EyxOBHFYVNo

THIS THREAD WAS CLOSED BACK IN 1995

Must be some other guy you're thinking of, there's plenty of us here.

The Arabs would have gained influence nevertheless, since there were a lot of mudjahedin fighters in Bosnia, and because it's a poor country. Just look at Albania: wasn't involved in the wars but extremism is also on the rise

>why the fuck did you convert to Islam and basically accepted Turk occupation on Balkans?
why do you care?

When I am in sarajevo, i like it, great city, lovely girls, and sarajevsko pivo is great in a hot day. I am now drinking shitty lowenbrau and wish it ws sarajevsko.
But when i see 'this building donated by emirate of qatar' or whatever, i don't like it. Fucking wahabbi scum out.

Balks are so salty .protestants and Catholics killed each other for one generation here and got over it . You guys have been doing it for so fucking long. Just build walls . Pic is one of the peace walls in Belfast

I don't know, that just proves it that they were more close to Turkey than us. They appear to be some kind of extended Turkey nation rather than nation on their own

>why do you care?
because by doing that you basically give up your own identity. Don't you have any pride in what your ancestors were in original Bosnian kingdom under Tvrtko? Tvrtko fought against Ottomans while you just accepted them

IIRC you have been killing each other in ireland since norman invasion.
Nice selective memory you have there padraig.

>since there were a lot of mudjahedin fighters in Bosnia
there were 3000 of them AT BEST (and that's the serbs approximation, it was probably less), so I would hardly say that's a threatening number. Also, they were exclusively based in one part of bosnia, it's not like they were all over the place. And even not all of them were fucking terrorist. So yeah, the actual mujahideen who fought in the war had little to no influence on the later radicalization of muslims here.

>Protestants and Catholics
>Killing each other since Norman Invasion

Yeah, about that...

Löwenbräu is owned by an American company.

>because by doing that you basically give up your own identity.
how? we still live on own land, we called that land by the name it always had, we would even raise our centuries old flag if you fags let us. A big chunk of us weren't catholic or orthodox. Also people and nations change their religions all the time. You didn't invent Christianity also dude, you accepted it in a same way as we did islam.

Fair point. But the Arabs still would have accessed Bosnia nevertheless. They have so much money they can fuel every muslim in the world with their toxic ideas

All semitic desert religions occupying the fertile lands of Europe need to be purged.

Christianity and Islam are not European when will you retards realize that?

>Balks are so salty
What is Great Serbia?

Bosniak muslims are white. Yes, there are wahabbi mudshits and they will be eradicated soon because nobody likes them. Serbs are trying to justify their genocide in Bosnia with "Le removing of kebabs" crap.

We all know what happened here, they can only sell this shit to Sup Forums.

Most important thing, Internet have elephant memory that is accessible to everyone and that's what hurt them the most.

How can one describe yugoslav conflict in just one sentence?

Serbs got ALL the weapons from JNA (howitzers, tanks, navy, air, mortars...etc,etc.) and they tried to create Great Serbia on genocide but they failed.

And they will be always marked as genocidal nation. Serbia also did the phenomenal achievement of starting 4 wars in 8 years and losing them all. Serbia went into the wars owning a lot of land, and came out owning nothing but dead Serbs.

>>Serbia went into the wars owning a lot of land, and came out owning nothing but dead Serbs.
So is tradition..

Your own peacekeepers were held hostage at the time which is why there was to be no air support.

So that's why it's Pisswasser

youtube.com/watch?v=2kcQ6H3bEz4

balije and ustase on full damage control tbqh famiglia.

muzzies and their enablers are mad.

yeah, we had that. didn't really worked for us that good tbqh family. everybody hated us, just like they do now.

[starts tractor]

Probably. Their American host company also pressured pub owners and others owning large halls not to make them available to the AfD. I wonder who these (((Americans))) owning the company are...

>>I am 39 and have always been a big follower of the news and non of this was explained to us goyim here in the US.

I was in my 20s at the time Clinton bombed Serbia. All we ever heard was muh death camps and next thing you know we were bombing some country we have no idea where it was.
also
Serbs are just Orthodox Croats with a faggy accent

Funny to see a croat be against genocide...

Well, at least it looks, was and is European. You can change religion, you can change culture, but the blood in you, the flesh and blood which you are and the life you pass on to your children will always remain. Do not fight for ideas, which change every year, do not fight for foreign powers which only use you, do not fight for material posessions which will rot and rust away. But fight for your people and your land. They are you and you are them, and if they are gone, nothing will remain.

what is national identity made of?

citation from Wikipedia:
>It is the sense of a nation as a cohesive whole, as represented by distinctive traditions, culture, language and politics

>traditions
you inherited Turkey traditions, I don't see a single tradition form medieval Bosnia
>culture
wearing "fes", "dimije" (Turkish trousers), celebrating Turkish/muslim holidays. Is that the tradition of original Bosnia?
>language
you are calling your language Bosnian which is same as Serbian/Croatian but ok
>politics
it's obvious what kind of politics you would govern if you had Bosnia for yourself. Anti-Serbian and Turkey loving politics

Oy vey indeed.
All you fuckers do in Europe is fight. I swear you can't go 20 years without a bloodbath that you inevitably blame on somebody else.

>Christians blame the Muslims
>Muslims blame the Christians
>Jews blame both
>ayrians blame Anglos
>Anglos blame ayrians
>communists blame capitalists
>Catholics blame Protestants
>so and so took our homeland
>we were here first
>and all of you blame the US
>it's the only thing you do agree on

Every fucking one of you likes war and wants to fight. Then somehow our stupid leaders drag us into it. It's no coincidence that the one time you lived in relative peace was when you were controlled by two super powers.

The sooner Europe is glassed the better for the rest of the world because no other place has been fought over as much as Europe. FACT!

And I hope we glass the Middle East too.

I'm marrying a Serbian grill and trying to find a way to raise kids there to avoid the degeneracy of the US.
Any ideas of what I could do for work?
>can I buy an AK and bury it in my yard, just in case?

Maybe we should rent you entire country for say, 100 years or so. That way we can enjoy quality beer, and a proper nazi government.

You are invited.

youtube.com/watch?v=A4Hm_M-Qyfw

I'm against genocide. Serbs wanted to live in one state. They do now.

>Can't defeat real armed forces..
>Loses 30% of teritory to Serbian Hunting association.
>Have to get NATO help to drive poor peasants and deer hunters out of his country.
Really makes you think...

No, you faggot. Just live a nice life with her and don't ever mention the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

>you inherited Turkey traditions, I don't see a single tradition form medieval Bosnia
I can say the same thing about you inheriting traditions from Byzantine. Also, so you see any of us wearing Feses now? Fes isn't an exclusivity for just only turk fag, you see germans/slovenians/austrians all wear lederhosen, and that's not a problem to you, isn't it?

I think it depends on society you live in, if you are in US your kids will be affected by surrounding

If you really want a decent family life and for your kids to grow up in nice surroundings you should avoid big cities. Find a city with around 50-100k population, it would be even better if it's in less redpilled country like Serbia or Bosnia (Serbian part of Bosnia). I don't know whats the situation in US with cities of this size though

Oh come on i mean i there anybody except buturt muslimo that are serbs or croats that really caress about srebrenica?
Don't tell me that fellow Sup Forumsacks support muslims.