Is this the best team you can assemble in the NBA right now?

Is this the best team you can assemble in the NBA right now?

I unironically used to assemble all white teams in NBA Live games when I was a kid.

same rofl

would try to do it in madden too but not enough white defensive backs, oh well

Korver over Redick

>Rubio
>white

>Spaniards
>White

rubio is a moor or a kike

Teodosic is 10 times the player Rubio dreams to be. Wait till he gets used to the NBA rythm.

Golden State Warriors, already done

Steph Curry
LeBron James
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Kevin Durant
Nikola Jokic

1. Curry
2. Kawhi
3. Lebron
4. Durant
5. Giannis

Jokic
Porzingis
Antetokounmpo
Oladipo
Irving

Goran Dragic is probably better than Rubio

and why did you include that dead guy Bombston overpaid for?

Close, but no ballgame. The more I think about this, the more it just makes sense to have a team full of big guys that can defend, pass, and handle the rock.

Lebron
Kawhi
Durant
Draymond
Those 4 are sort of must haves. The last position could be a couple of guys. Chris Paul is probably the best choice as a pure terror defensively with all of that help, but Curry's three point shooting could work too. I'd stay away from Westbrook and Kyrie's need for iso. Lowry and Conley would be fantastic too, or you could just put in Giannis and have a huge team.

Wtf I thought I was the only one

>he fell for the 'CP3 can guard meme'
We go through this every year. Casuals think he's good at defense because he gets a lot of steals in the regular season, then he spends the playoffs letting people run right past him. Most overrated player in the league

My all-whitey cream team would probably be:

Rubio/Teodosic
Redick/Korver
Hayward/Gallo
Porzingis/KLove
Marc Gasol/Jokic

They'd win a title with all that depth.

He's god tier at reading passing lanes and getting steals, which is all you really need him for on this team. And he's nowhere near the defender he used to be, but your ignorance is a stain if you think he's never been elite. Now he wasn't shut down, like Kawhi, but his defensive impact has been high for years.

And even if he was a shit defender, he's so efficient that it's hard to call him overrated. He'll never be able to bring a team to the finals by himself. Too small, no one that height has ever done it. Blake got injured too many times, Deandre can only score on dunks. His teams have been fucking ill-thought out for years. I feel more sorry for him than any other great player I can think of.

based

1st of all you missed the joke of it being all white guys

2nd I agree with you, the best team would be all freak wing players that have size yet are quick and have enough skill to handle the ball and shoot well. Lebron, Kawhi, Durant, Paul George, Giannis would be my team.

1) Curry
2) KD
3) Lebron
4) Antetokoumpo
5) Cousins