twitter.com/AnonBabble

#ReclaimAfrica

is time to be kangz again nigga

#MakeAfricaGreatAgain

>Michael Blackson

Trolololol

YES!!!

#OnceYouAreBlackYouHaveToGoBack

CIA managed to meme Maidan into existence.
This should be possible as well, we should just trick Soros into doing it.

#OnceYouAreBlackYouAreProbablySellingCrack

#OnceYouAreBlackTheCopsWillAttack

They would not last a month

They wouldn't know how to survive without welfare.

They would get slaughtered in Africa. They don't even realize it.

Those that survive, within one generation, would return back to the proto-human state that the rest of that continent is filled with.

They have no idea that all of their successful representatives in this nation are propped up by an entire infrastructure maintained by whites. Their Obamas, their Black Science Man, their musicians and athletes - none of them would thrive without being cradled in the white civilization that they hate so much.

As this nation turns less and less white, they'll see what happens when they don't have an entire nation of whites to prop them up.

#OnceYouAreBlackYouActLikeAFag

Omfg got america you so blessed!!! Please be real!

YOU WILL BE NIGGER FREE!!!! IN YOURE LIFETIME!!!!

Please for the love of god do this. Fuck your money, fuck your culture that is forced down out throats, fuck your pathetic self absorbed music created by individuals who quite literally create albums consisting of songs with the sole based content of telling yourself how great you are..what normal fucking person does that?

* look at me look at me I'm so hard, I'm so this, I'm so that.* only a complete faggot would create such a pathetic mess of self validation. Self validation that you have to literally sing about yourself to others. Literally insecure self promotion on the most pathetic level.
Your doctors are half assed retarded and I'd never place myself under said care unless I'm looking to suicide. I'd never hire one of yours as my lawyer and your entertainers are the most boring, stupid, pathetic pieces of shit that it is a burden to be forced to have to endure them.

Someone please with twatwhore or faggot book respond with this.

>they'll see what happens when they don't have an entire nation of whites to prop them up.

Except they won't. They'll just accept it and the last century will just be some past technological age that will fade into legend after they've done away with written language.

THIS WOULD BE SO AMAZING
BLACK GUY HERE
LETS TAKE ALL OUT BLACK BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND RETURN TO AFRICA

They can go but they have to swim, no evil white male transportation for Them.

>Black
>Guy

Choose one

>how to make America paradise

I remember when Sup Forums set this fucking idea in motion months ago. I can't fucking believe it actually took off on its own. ROFL Holy fucking shit.

>This country won't be shit without #Blacks

Does that nigger even realize what he said?

Bye bye.

And good luck there.

>Lets take our Drs and go to Africa
Yes, I think you should drive by the house of Dr. Ben Carson and tell him it's time to come leave with undereducated democrats because you both share the same pigment color.

Fuck that. We should help them go. Free one way flights to every nigger that wants to leave. Nigxit when?

Good luck nigger because you are going to need it.

#vote leave

>hating rap music
spot the autist

Hello black brother, I'm also a nigga :^)

This is why I am choosing to return to Africa. I can't wait!!! Tell everyone you know!!!

Please do this. All people want is to be rid of you. You're people are the most pathetic, babysat adult fucking faggots to ever surface this planet.
Literally obsolete as humanity has evolved yet you remained as a burden to those that have continued through the course of evolution.

its true though

PLEASE do this.

Get #ReclaimAfrica trending, if we can get even 2 or 3 to go on their own accord then it will be one of the most epic wins of our time.
Also
>bills not looking so good

>This country won't be shit without #Blacks

he said it, not me.

I envision hundreds of niggers in the inner sanctum of their new religion, all gawking at an iPad after one of them figures out how to put gas into a generator.

Every year, they take some of the sacred liquid and start the generator up, attach the string of life to the tablet of the Gods, and watch the priest battle the angry birds.

Imagine this;

>Blacks are unhappy because they get killed by police
>They are so pissed that they all move back to Africa.
>Win nr.1

>Because there are no more dindus in the US Hillary now has lost a shit(no-pun-indended)-load of followers
>Trump wins the election 10/10
>SJW's move to Canada

AMERICA IS GREAT AGAIN

>blacks segregating themselves

YES PLEASE

please don't

#ReclaimAfrica - fucking fantastic idea!

I wonder if Liberia would get shittier if all the American Niggers went there.

All those white on white crimes. Facts so racist.

Oh man think about it. Suddenly our crime rate drops by over half. Murder rate cut in half, gun violence disappears, all the white hipsters move into former black neighborhoods and gentrify the shit out of it all turning it into habitable property again.

One can dream.

>Nigxit

Still it's quite entertaining to see a nigger try and swim.

>once you go back, you can never come back

Implying Africa would want them back

Please, let it happen. Blackexit when?

>liking rap "music"
spot the nigger

Blacks should show the whites how to make a progressive nation by fixing a couple of african countries

Send them all to Liberia! Thats what that country was created for.

I know leftist complainfags like them will never, ever pull through with a 'threat' like this, but what a sweet day it would be when they did. America could finally prosper again, saving all that money on welfare and law enforcement. People could live their lives like they should, feeling safe in their own neighbourhoods. And maybe Africa would benefit too, after all, even the Americanised simian is infinitely smarter than his African counterpart.

Damn, that might convince this white boy to move to africa. i can't imagine what life would be like without our blacks, just awful. i imagine it would be like the 1950s. no rap music or fubu.

That's the thing.

Trips spreading wisdom, KeK (pbuh) has spoken again.

yes lawd, pls do. I'll donate to whatever charity they have to setup to afford one-way tickets.

This made me smile

I think the rest of the population will be ok with all the Blacks moving back to Africa.

Rap music is 100% degenerate, but then again, so is being American.

If only this would fucking happen. They would make America greater in one fell swoop than Trump could in eight years as President.

Nigga, da ain't no welfar in Afrika!

the irony is beautiful

>teeyhouse@michaelblackson beech ass neega why tf would black Americans to go to Africa to ruin them countries ? Neegas gonna be shootin up ya village

even africans don't want them. where can they go?

Liberia is waiting with open arms for all those black intellectuals.

DELET DIS CRAKER

WE WUZ EGYPTIANS 'N SHIT

yes definitely skilled black people with good career will want to move to africa and fix it.

Kek

>talk about killing cops in rap songs for decades
>get mad when cops start shooting back

Bump

Oy vey! Why would you remove our greatest ally, goyim?

It would be nice. I can't stand living around them. It's the little things that add up - the nigger talking shit to you when you're trying to lift in the gym ("Man u copying my workout!"), the disrespectful sheboon cashier, the chimps in hoodies chanting unintelligible insults at you from the back of the metro. But these are just annoyances. All too often, it turns into a brutal black on white murder, or rape, or gang rape. And the government is complicit - they do nothing. The media is complicit - they encourage them. I want out.

I'm going to be honest with you. I... Hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste their stink. And every time I do I feel I have somehow been infected by it. It's repulsive, isn't it? I must get out of here. I must get free and in this back to Africa plan is the key, my key. Once the niggers are gone there is no need for me to be here, don't you understand? I need the plan to succeed. We have to get them out of here, and you have to tell me how. You're going to tell me.

>Trolololol
Are you stupid, he's an actor. It's a verified account.

michaelblackson.com/

We will be kangs in afrika.

You dun goofed America. Where will you be without professional basketball players, rap music, and Vines?

You realize this actually is what Abraham Lincoln wanted to do?

This isn't a bad idea, honestly. I tend to respect Nation of Islam for the simple fact that they tend to at least inspire some self respect.

That's not fair. I detest degeneracy and rap music.

Where can i donate for your plane ticket?

>just like white on white
Not really, nigger! Buh-bye! Don't come back!

And the problem is?

Well said. Let's not forget that real Africans hate "African"-Americans. They wouldn't last a week before being stoned or spear-chucked to death.

this is one time i will not duck the request to help someone move

hit me up

>Our money
>Our culture
>Our Drs
>Our lawyers

That's like finding a needle in a haystack

Shhhhh!

>#ReclaimAfrica

YES.....YES....YES

START SHILLING FOR THIS HASHTAG YOU FUCKERS.

GET THE FUCKING MEME PRESSES GOING

GO GO GO GOOOOOOOOO

DONT LET ME DOWN Sup Forums

>this country would be shit without blacks
hahaha

Anybody want to start a Go Fund me page?

I will personally donate money to pay for Plain Tickets.

Lets turn this into a movement Sup Forums

Hit Twitter, Facebook Groups, do anything possible to start the fire.

>actor
moving to Africa would sure broaden his employment horizons.

>let's move back to Africa
>kkthxbye

>nigger """""culture""""

bump

#MakeAfricaGreatAgain

For the love of god someone start a go-fund me page!

Lord kek if you are real make this happen we implore you

Fuck it Liberia is already there for you.

Wait. I just had a thought. Could the Trump army take over Liberia?

dubs?

fire up your social media sock puppets and encourage this behavior.

HAHAHA

I would crowd fund some plane tickets. They can go be kangz and shit with their brothers in one of the healthy black communities.

We could even make a youtube series and get the money back from ad revenue.

Someone get #blaxit trending.

Yes, they're plain, not fancy, tickets. No first class. Might need to charter a freighter.

I don't think they'll be missed.

who knows, america might send men to pluto next.

He was born in ghana, he's not even 2nd generation african american. But if he can convince the parts of african americans who hate white people and white culture so much, to move back to africa that would be one of the greatest things to happen to the US in recent history, it would be a win win for everybody..

>#blaxit

my sides

>implying niggers have the money, resources or cognitive ability to relocate to africa