We need 11,000 more

We need 11,000 more

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

If we can get 89,000 in 5 days, I'm convinced we can get 500,000 by the end of the 30 days

How to spread the petition
>Post in YouTube comments
>Post in threads
>Email it to news sites (daily stormer, CNN etc)
>Make threads on cripplechan

We have media coverage

>atlantablackstar.com/2016/07/09/petition-calls-for-white-house-to-recognize-blm-as-terrorist-group-an-insult-to-millions-of-black-people-who-suffered-under-domestic-terrorism/

>inquisitr.com/3295950/petition-calls-for-president-barack-obama-to-recognize-the-black-lives-matter-movement-as-a-terrorist-group/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ss7BvSb3AEw
youtube.com/watch?v=3ammHzx7824
youtube.com/watch?v=mri2ZtPosvU
youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM
youtube.com/watch?v=2eAD5uCr4S8
youtube.com/watch?v=97Y9FjtQ5Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=IaybrpQ2vxk
youtube.com/watch?v=UXG_AqVMM5c
youtube.com/watch?v=dBp2w8r17AE
imgur.com/a/CyMeP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Push it over the line fellas

Bump

Bump

Usually I'd support it, but I don't see the logic
The Dallas shooter literally said he was unsatisfied with BLM
BLM hasn't, and is incapable of, carrying out a terrorist attack
Looters and rioters are not BLM, just looters and rioters
Where is the need to say it's a terrorist group?

they break the law to push their political agenda

just over the weekend about 100 cops were injured nation-wide, one suffering from a spinal fracture

signed

funny. blm is more annoying than terrorist but what the hell

he was mad at blm for not going far enough....

Then they're more of a hate group, like the kkk, just with cops. A terrorist group would attack lots of people unaffiliated with their enemy at once to push their agenda. Until they open fire on a group of random white people in the name of BLM, they will just be a hate group.

I signed it. I confirmed it. As Adolf Hitler.

I thought you assholes were race warriors? This is what you're reduced to? Circulating a petition like some disgruntled seniors group?

Bump

Glad to help

I'm not going to the U.S to solve their issues. I do however find it amusing to sign a retarded petition to poke the monkeys.

and what sort of overreaction do you suggest king badass?

Why apologise to them of course.
A FUCKING

BLM is a hate group as per Southern Poverty Law Center's requirements and should be named as such.

They aren't a terrorist group.

How many of those votes came from Vatican residents, user?

>SWEETIBU

what did he mean by this?

>tfw you were one of the first 100 people to sign
feelsgoodman.avi

LEAF

youtube.com/watch?v=ss7BvSb3AEw

>help us support our narratives
>our narratives
>narratives

They're not even trying at this point.

Huh... really makes you think

Just went up 2000 in a few minutes

bamp

Bump

Nice, pretty sure the msm will keep quiet on it though.

i hope enough darkies on twitter get outraged by it to force the msm to adress this.

Bumping to make america great again

8000 to go.

Yes we can!

Bump

nasty pic

that pic will never not make me laugh

Signed

bump

Terrorist Organisation

ISIS
CORE= Extremists
INNER= Moderates (where extremists recruit)
OUTER= Sympathisers

The IRA started as a nonviolent civil rights campaign. BLM has sympathisers to cop killers but those cop killers are not linked to the organisation. Unless extremists infiltrate and take over the organisation or the BLM leaders are discovered to have ties to extremists then BLM is not a terrorist group. However... the current situation is very similar to the origins of those terror groups that started off as civil rights movement.

I won't be signing until the organisation is linked to extremists who conspire to kill people.

10/10

How about their relationship to the new black panthers

like in dallas?

Bump

I don't understand why they have to indiscriminately kill people to be terrorists. Every terrorist has specific political goals just like BLM. Targeting police is no different than targeting western people.

Black people should be considered a terrorist group
they kill for air jordans

That's the point you retard. He thinks they don't go far enough because BLM isn't shooting cops in the street. He thought BLM didn't go far enough because they weren't the terrorist organization that he wanted them to be, so he took matters into his own hands.

BLM is fucking retarded, but it's really not a terrorist organization at all. Not to mention, any of you little girls who think the White House seriously gives a fuck about your little paint-by-numbers petitions need to seriously come back to reality.

Black Panthers are in a similar situation as the KKK in that they are no longer active in a way that would deem them terrorists. They are supremacy groups

Less than 7000 sigs needed now, Sup Forums

Signed

Will my sig count? Fuck it, signing anyway

>be Obama and see sigs from Britain and Australia

Globalism works.

Kek, he is pushing it after all. Careful what you wish for Obongo!!!

Im actually from NZ, currently living in London for last 2 months, but moving back home because i fucking hate it here.

I would sign this but I'm afraid of being put on a special list.

Don't worry. You're already on my special list.

>like the kkk
The KKK is considered a terrorist group.

So you just said BLM is a terrorist group.

Are you a Republican?
Do you own a firearm?
Are you posting with your real IP on Sup Forums?
Do you tick the box "caucasian" when filling out government forms?

You're already on a list.

Is it really that bad?

You forgot one. We added the criteria of if you are a Bible believing Christian you are considered a religious extremist.

So if you've ever ticked that box that says Christian. Boom. Gotcha.

Neat buck-o

I already signed and spread it around to my friends.

Why would the people who take orders from George Soros want to label a George Soros movement terrorist?

>Then they're more of a hate group, like the kkk, just with cops
But cops per se are not what they hate. It' first and foremost an anti-white hate group, cops are just proxies for what they see as "white supremacy" and white-dominated instutional power. It doesn't actually matter what cops do or don't do wrong, they would fight them regardless to delegitimate them, and radicalize blacks against whites. This is why all the victims are criminals, I really think they choose them on purpose, because other black criminals and lower-class will identify with them. The message is that the government and any agent theroef has no legitimacy doing anything negative to blacks, even when they break the law. The critical subtext is to provoke a black seperatist sentiment with the public.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ammHzx7824
youtube.com/watch?v=mri2ZtPosvU
youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM
youtube.com/watch?v=2eAD5uCr4S8
youtube.com/watch?v=97Y9FjtQ5Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=IaybrpQ2vxk
youtube.com/watch?v=UXG_AqVMM5c
youtube.com/watch?v=dBp2w8r17AE
imgur.com/a/CyMeP

How many votes from Antarctica and Vatican City this time?

The white house website isn't as vulnerable as the Uk one was.

People here are extrenly rude and un courteous. Long work days, commute is horrible and long, overpopulated. Most areas where you live are either full of africans or middle easterns, and the rich whites n the cities are snobs. Rent is a joke, we pay a fortune and its small. Everthing is expensive and the food/water doesnt taste natural. Customer sevice is the worse ive experienced. Every1 here is a lib cuck.

Cant wait to return home in a month, already paid for my flight home. Making this move here and back home costed me $10K NZD. But it will be worth it for ny happiness. We all make bad decisions.

Make accounts with 10minutemail and sign up!

I've already signed it 20 times.

I don't think I'll be visiting London in my life then. Thanks for sharing.

You know how to use the internet, but not how to poo in the loo?

I poo in loo, retard.
1% of the india's population has an income high enough to pay taxes and 60% of the population lives on daily income. These people have bad lives, not having a toilet is the least of their worries.

Btw I'm not an idiot and I'm not poor, so gtfo.