Micah X is dead thread

Micah X is dead thread.
Ask your unanswered micah X questions.
So now that it's all over what happened to the 3 other people that they had arrested that night? And the claim of multiple snipers triangulated around the area.
This part sounds too much like the guy in camouflage running out at sandy hook to me.

What were his motives?

reparations

damn, we white people should have paid up

Said he wanted to kill more white people.
Obama still has to look into it to see what his motives were.

whitey is the gift that just keeps on givin

surely it was injustice inequality and insecurity caused by white people

Why is that toilet seat wrapped around his neck?

He demanded understanding of the African American community and his actions were a cry for help! The blacks are just like you and me, they aren't more violent! Its our fault for slavery anyway...
:^)

Guess he got....wiped out.

what made him want to kill white people?

Oh he was oppressed by the white man and all of the police violence. Those cops that killed those innocent men are to blame for his actions. If he were still alive Obama would pardon him.

Haha he got fucked up.

Hmmm, never trust what a killer tells you. Clearly, as liberals, we know that he really just wanted peace and equality, and lover for all people.

He jelly as fuck senpai

It's pronounced "Orwell", not "oh well".

>Ask your unanswered micah X questions.

I'd like to know why a second shooter was reported at the Dallas cop shooting. No arrest.

I'd like to know why a second shooter was reported at Orlando. No arrest.

I'd like to know why a third shooter was reported at San Bernardino. No arrest.

And I'd like to know where the wife of the Orlando shooter is. The police would too. She has been missing for close to a month.

Will he be placed in the dead nigger storage?

The T-Rex arms confirm it. Micah is down.

>trying to outsmart whites

Kill yourself nigger licker

if he served, im sure they'll come up with a bullshit story to say he had some form of ptsd and that's really why he did what he did

WE

maybe obama will say its just another example of, ''''''''workplace violence''''''''

Yeah man, I don't have any of those answers either.
But for Dallas is was multiple shooters and they said they had 3 arrested and the last one was micah. I haven't heard anything about the others.

I dont even know what is going on in that pic.

Would the killer pigs would have used a jihadist killer robot if this guy had killed 5 bakery workers?

rly mkes u dink

Killing cops is a good way to get killed. He is lucky he died and didn't get back to a interrogation room. This guy killed cops and had to wear a mask to court because his face was so fucked up.