What makes english teacher cock so irresistible to Japanese women?

What makes english teacher cock so irresistible to Japanese women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlZJ72cxNgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jap girls love the White penis

Honestly I don't bang students.

But being a English teacher helps when picking up girls. You kinda roleplay the teacher and teach them English as you pick them up.

Teachers that bang students are literally scum

Go home you loser

> English teachers actually post in Sup Forums

Not only jap women but the other Asian women don’t resist BWC

So i knew a guy who lived in japan, and while he was there he knew this Australian bloke who was an English teacher. now in Australia high school ends at 16 so he was pretty young ( like 18) when he went to start teaching English in japan. and fell in love with one of his students, and ended up marrying her

??

So what?

wtf I love masks now

>oh yessru user kun I was dreaming of your cockru since last weeko
*spanks her ass*
>it's were you stupid slut, you use the subjunctive were instead of was when you're expressing a hypothetical

>You kinda roleplay the teacher and teach them English as you pick them up.
Invite 'em for some ベッドで学ぶ英会話 eh

>Teachers that bang students are literally scum
you mean basically gaijins are.

It's forbidden by law in every civilized country. The fact that it happens in Japan shows how your law works

youtube.com/watch?v=mlZJ72cxNgg

Why does she wear the mask?

t. butthurt netouyo

Patrician roleplaying, though that grammar doesn't sound correct to me.

t. japanese person

>now in Australia high school ends at 16
no?
we have the same education structure as you

I'm also Japanese woman but some of us are really dumpshit.

Its comfy.

ey bby want sum fuck

Now I know why removing the mask would be extremely painful.

I was a teacher, and I never fucked a student. There was still plenty of poon to go around.

t. a burger

A lotta loyalty for a hired teacher!

What’s a dumpshit?

someone who is dumb.

for a big gaijin

jappos are ugly as hell, why do some many retards on Sup Forums treat them like the holy grail?

weebs

t. Marine

They can't get laid in their home country, so they need to go to so foreign Asian country to pick up the ugly chick not even the natives want.
Why they go to Japan, the Asian country with the least desire for white cock, is beyond me.

Horny gaijins in this thread are fuckin' LOSER.

So that's how you fuck gooks? By teaching English?

she doesn't look bad. she'd be 6/10 if she lost weight
then again im extremely biased for asians

Calm down Hiroshi Netuyou

>Japanese flag posters are all English Teachers, US Marines and Korean Immigrants
really makes me think

Is he still alive? i miss him :(

What is Netuyou?lol

To my heart :(

that's actually really nice to hide your face if you are ugly

I really like the word for some reason

I rather expect them to be fucking whores

why is "english teacher" seemingly the only job expats do in Japan? Does it pay that well?

It's the only job they can get

"subjunctive"
>implying English teachers know how to talk about linguistic rules
>implying they aren't just hired for their white skin, native accent, and intuitive understanding of the language

me too. sounds a lot better than "dumbshit"

I know a white American guy who worked in Japan as a mechanical engineer. He met his Japanese wife at an American college, and moved to Japan with her. He almost got a divorce because he wanted them both to leave japan after a year; and he even left without her (although they stayed married). He thought that Japanese work culture was both unsuitable for a balanced life, and inefficient in terms of worker productivity. .

Because Japan has no men, they have women and broken husks of what were once men. They crave the white man

i sometimes wonder why japanese didn't try to make japan communist considering their culture is built around working yourself to death

I wonder why...