kikebook.com/LeeCampComedian/videos/1182106515186067/
CLINTON FOUNDATION PAID MULTIPLE VOTING MACHINE COMPANIES TO RIG THE ELECTION
>BERNIE 'MASTERKEK' SANDERS ACTUALLY WON THE PRIMARY

EXPOSE THIS
TELL EVERYONE YOU CAN
MAKE THIS A PART OF /cfg/
>But user, Bernie is a faggot I only support trump
AND THATS EXACTLY THE REASON WHY THIS NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED
HILLARY WILL DO THIS TO TRUMP IN THE GENERAL IF THE CLINTON FOUNDATION IS NOT EXPOSED TO THE PEOPLE FOR DOING THIS

CALLING ALL MEMETICISTS, Sup ForumsINTEL FAGS AND DUDES WITH WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON OUR HANDS: We've got work to do

I know you donated your last penny to stopthe MILLIONYEAHS AND BILLIONYEAHS, but you should considering spending your next minimum wage paycheck on seeing a mental health professional.

gee I wonder who could be behind this post

Look at this faggot. He's so far meme'd that he can't even look into what OP is trying to say.

If you need it spelled out for you, he's saying that Hillary will unfairly do this to Trump too if we don't expose her. She's pitted Trump against Bernie just so that cuckolds like you will fall for that shit and defend her at times like this. We need to expose this so that she can hopefully get charged, but at the very least not be able to rig OUR election.

Not sure if dumbass NEET or brilliant shill

Bumping with or finest memetics
We need exposure
Sup Forums NEEDS TO KNOW

anti-slide bump

bump

>Posting facebook shit
>Most of Sup Forums doesn't even have facebook
>Proceed to spam your own thread in 30 second intervals because you have no idea the speed at which this board moves
Sorry OP, I no longer give a shit about what you're talking about, had potential too.

>be you
>live with parents
>refer to normal well-adjusted people as "normies"
>no real job
>sit on Sup Forums all day and complain about black people
>parents wonder where it all went wrong

How fucking dare you op?

Oh God I am with her. I am overwhelmed by her love. By her endurance as a candidate. I am overwhelmed by her graciousness, her kindness. This woman who has made world history tonight and will be our first female president!

This woman who is the must qualified candidate for president in the entire history of our nation.

I donated $35 tonight that I cannot really afford.

I am with her to the end. To the wall.

I am with her.

I am with her.

I am with this woman, whose contributions to our American democracy have never been acknowledged, or appreciated.

I am with her. She, who has always done the extra work and gone the extra mileā€¦ All of her life. For everyone.

I am with her. Not because she was for me. But because I believe that her heart and her love for America, for people who are downtrodden, and people who are discriminated against, is abiding. I am with her. I am with her always. I am with her because she is ever underappreciated, ever underestimated, ever vilified.

I am with her.

Because her candidacy is the promise of America. I am with her because she is the compassionate, loving, committed candidate that I have waited for, all my life.

I am with her.

Because, this was never going to be easy. She is a woman, after all. She has been attacked all her life.

I am with her.

My candidate. Who has ever, without knowing me, been for me. My candidate, who has ever been kind and compassionate. Who has ever worked her heart out

I am with her.

And, in many ways, I am her.

What are the odds of this happening?

This isn't even shilling
This is trolling

Quite high

>1 post by this ID

Top-class shill

That gematria thing is complete bullshit.

It is. I made it up just to troll and what do you know, Sup Forums is having a shitstorm over it.

The original speech isn't even 2322. It's 2323

>1 post by this ID

Post better source than kikebook, I think I can speak for a few people in that, I'm not going there to find out why your making a thread in all caps. Fuck you faggot.

>refused to look into credible RT video on kikebook because REEEEEEEEE NORMIESNORMIESNORMIESNORMIES
You know what, if you can't see life beyond NEETdom and autism then perhaps you don't need to be a part of the conversation.

Stop spoiling my fun.

Fuck off. Tavistock isn't real.

It would be cool if that's what was happening

It is real. Why do you say it's not?
And this has nothing to do with Tavistock

Post the link to just the RT video faggot. I bet Zuckerjews little Jewmember feels real good hammering against your g-spot doesn't it?

Exactly. This has nothing to do with Tavistock conspiracy. Just let this shill thread die.

>post the link to RT because NORMIESNORMIESNORMIESNORMIESNORMIESNORMIESNORMIESNORMIESNORMIES
Get over yourself.

???

>thinking Tavistock is real
Take your meds shitlord. Hillary is going to win and there's nothing you can do about it.

Tavistock doesn't exist. Stop with your forced memes shitlord.

If you want me to stick a finger in my asshole and yell SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL, I'm all out of tinfoil. Take your trolling to another thread.

phone browsing IP switching samefag detected

This video would be so much more informative if this unfunny asshole didn't pause to make some stale quip every other sentence. I wouldn't use this video as a serious source for a discussion.

>implying

Very fucking convenient that they have been shilling this meme that Louisiana and Georgia are "red but tipping blue now" in the wake of these fraud allegations.

Watch come November trump manages to flip PA, Ohio, and FL but mysteriously lifelong red states like Louisiana and Georgia go blue.

> Just trust the electronic software goyim :^) You are merely electing the leader of the strongest country on earth, why would anyone interfere?

Drumpftard detected.
I'm going to bathe in your manbeard tears just like I did back in 2012. Hillary will make Sup Forums great again when you kill yourselves.

This

I bet the FBI has cryptologist working around the clock to figure us out, and maybe one day they will find out where we hid the nukes.

Was supposed to be aimed at this.

Guys i'm noticing that since we started calling out "1 post by this ID" more of the bots and shill are now using "3 posts by this ID" . Start watching for that on suspected shills and bots.

Nobody was talking tavistock. This is a likely bot.

Bumperoo

You're a bot. Shitlord. Hillary 2016 will kill all the normies.

>thinking there's bots on Sup Forums
the pure object of shilling

3 posts by this ID
1 off topic
1 calling out someone calling you out off topic
1 accusing someone else of your own accusation.

3 posts by this ID