Why do people live in gross cities?

Honest question from an untraveled moron.

Indian cities are super crowded and people poo in the streets. At that point wouldn't it be better to just move to the countryside? Why don't people in extremely gross crowded cities move out to the countryside?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wZ8mvkK2cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be born there
>deppend on parents
>moving implies insecurity in your life
there you have

Where would they work then?

Why would i move to the country side where there's no jobs and a bunch of inbreeds?

I would rather subsistence farm then live with poo and eat gross food that might have poo in it.

Once you live in the city you either go up or stay where you are.
Going to countryside is a step in wrong direction and oppose your ancestors decision to make a better life.

>no work in the countryside
>living standards even lower

because cities are more entertaining. it's fucking boring in the countryside. if you like that, that's okay and good for you. but a lot of people like the hustle and bustle of a city over rural life.

Indian countryside people don't poo in toilets and wipe their asses with leafs and then cooks food with their hands.
youtube.com/watch?v=2wZ8mvkK2cc

Open defecation is practised by 7 percent of people in cities and towns and 55 percent of people in villages, so go figure.

moscow knows
biggest mistake my parents made is selling the apartment and moving to a smaller town in the 90s
now no jobs in small town and a new apartment costs times more
retards

Because that's where the work is. It's 100% a government's fault when a city becomes that unwieldy.

But this does even look bad, man. It was the city I was born in actually. Most parts of Kolkata look much worse than that. Look at how neat the road is, barely any potholes and stuff.

Economics. The reason cities develop and grows is becuase there's a lot more work to be had.

At least you can avoid it in open space. What if you have to walk down a poo road to get where you live?

>move out to the countryside

Here is the Indian countryside.

Jobs. Money.

>subsistence farm
oh yes, those people who kill themselves when the crop fails

Dude, I know you won't believe me, but at least in my experience, you don't normally have to encounter human shit on the roads while walking. Only dog shit and cow shit. I have to walk at least half an hour through chaotic roads like that between bus stops everyday and I've never stepped on human faeces. I'm not saying that open defecation doesn't happen in cities, but they do it discretely early in the morning into an open drain or onto a stone and later dispose of the stone.

All cities are shit. Some are nice for a brief visit, but people who live in them are odd and confuse me. They are also detrimental to the culture in countries like Canada and the USA.

Because most people have a confusing mindset that is a mixture between a slave and a small child. They want to live somewhere "entertaining" (Able to watch many cars go by, hearing lots of exciting loud noises, and getting to see many quirky homeless drug addicts, able to spent an arm and a leg for any food, and have many options of places to dance and buy overpriced liqour) even if it means living in a tiny box and spending a disproportionate amount of your income on said box.

I believe you I have no frame of reference

Good post

I think this ties in to a really big problem with the world right now. Everyone is looking to experience and feel, to explore and conquer yet we're at a stage where there's nothing adventurous left to do.

When you have the population density of an Indian city, 7% is a tremendous amount of poo.

Do you know how fucked up village living standards are compared to cities here, as if the cities weren't bad enough? Moving to cities is the only redemption people have. Even being a slum dweller in a city is far better than to be a landless labourer in a village.
Read this

Lol rural people being cocky is hilarious
What you save in housing costs you make up for in gas and you literally have less time because it takes 45 minutes to get anywhere

I work from home and I don't go anywhere (proof is I'm on this website)

Enjoy your pollution and niggers

must be nice being from canada, it's such a clean, beautiful, well developed place, thanks to all the wealth it acquires from its colonies like dominican republic

i could have been from a first world country, but no, canadians have to fucking have it all

Opportunities.
Ever wonder why flips go to your cities rather than just live in one of our countryside?