SNOOP DOGGY DOGG & THE GAME REPRAZENT

Will this fix the problems?

This is a fucking joke.

Two barely literate rappers who have glorified gang culture, the killing of blacks and the demonisation and killing of police , go to LAPD offices wearing gang colours talking to police as if they represent the black community.

This is fucking pantomime.

It is a joke.

It is nothing but a publicity stunt.

'The Game' was pushing a conspiracy on his Instagram a few hours before this meeting that the KKK had lynched a black man in PiedMont Park, even though the police and investigators had ruled the death to be consistent with suicide.

The Game said that no black person would ever hang themselves from a tree in the south despite there being numerous examples of black men hanging themselves from trees in Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi in the previous 12 months.

So what the FUCK could these 2 clowns possibly do to bring anything of value to the issue?

Tell me, Sup Forums.

Pic Related: The Game's Instagram

NOTE: pay attention to the hastags used

#IfErasingUsFromThePlanetIsTheEndGoalForYou

>this is what many black people actually believe.

Why can't nogs ever wear nice clothes when trying to be serious about something?

kek

Anyone on this board at this hour able to appreciate snoop more for what he does aside from rap when he raps

The only goal of this was for the LAPD to say;
>We tried!

There is literally nothing they can do no matter who they talked to when (((mass media))) keeps on race baiting every single day.

>its a "couple of washed up bangers do a publicity stunt because their music is shit and they're not hard enough to bang anymore" thread

gee, i love those

Please, Snoop's solution is probably give everyone greens.
Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Someone needs to change the title to "Snoop snitches on every gangsta he knows."

that nigger is the biggest busta.
highest he got was pimping and slinging.

What were snoop's demands?

Three sides of black crime in that room
>Two rappers that contribute to the culture
>Two officers that arrest the thugs that get into the culture
>Two (what seem to be) higher ups that tell the officers who to arrest

Where is Ja Rule?

>& The Game

fuck, I lost.

Where's Ja Rule?!

We MUST hear from Ja.

> "Codizzling"

T
H
E

G
A
M
E

They'd be labeled Uncle Toms and blackballed by the black community.

If you take a look in my eye
You'll see I'll be a gangster until I die
California chronic got me so high
Game tell 'em where you from, nigga west side

This one wore a suit. Not sure which rapper he is, though. With those tattoos on his hand and face and that hairstyle, there's no way he's an elected official, right?

forgot pic

>Yo, stop doin yo job, honkies
>Why the cops ain't be protectin the commoonity?

Of course it's a fucking publicity stunt. So are every politicans speech ever and the UN.
Doesn't mean it doesn't have value. People believe in symbols.

I have the same shirt as Snoop...huh..

>they rap (?) about killing cops
>cops talk to them

did Snoop dogg call out the niggers a while back?

>A hooded suit

Is that the latest in ghetto fashion?

WHEN THE PIMPS IN THE CRIB, MA!
#Bulgarsteez
#Bulgarlivesmatter

it's been done before

9mm.

Death to niggers.

There you got two of the prime exempels of being a nigger and promoting niggering.

What will they do?
Produce a Fucking safty rap?

Pathetic.

>busta
There's only one busta, nigga!

Afro-americans are such a fucking joke, they're almost like a parody at this point. It must feel bad being an above average and civilized black person. Thanks to the music and TV jews their degenerate behaviour has be exported worldwide too, so other blacks can learn to be a gang-bangging nigguh and promote violence, pimping, drugs and other anti-intellectualism.

why are police and men in suits whom are either in office or in some official capacity bothering to meet with two ultra-low IQ burn-out dope addict hood monkeys who participated to create the nasty defective culture of the nigger in the first place. This pic at a table like they're sorting out official public policy is such a farce it's hard to avoid bursting out in laughter. The two rap-niggers from the hood are obviously NOT smart enough to contribute anything but platitudes and empty remarks. Why play the dumb niggers to pretend that anybody cares what they think? They don't think. They've proven that.

This. I agree.

these niggers should be arrested and charged with inciting violence.

> Snoop Dogg shows up in his "Crips" gang uniform

Sounds legit

snoop never used to bang, he's always been a studio gangsta

We need more of based Dave. He seems to be one of the only niggas who sees what's really going on

Going to be honest here. Suits are shitty looking clothing. They only seem normal to you because they're such a large part of our culture. But they are not good or stylish clothes.

Suits can be nice and stylish though... It's just that the vast majority of people that wear them seem to prefer ill-fitting ones.

That said, properly fitted suits aren't necessarily the most comfortable attire.. Whenever my life's choices force me to wear one I tend to change into trackpants and a hoodie asap.

I propose to improve relations we send several hundred robots into South Central LA and detonate them on every group of niggers doing some form of work.

I cant believe anybody takes this seriously. Two old ass, has-been rappers, dressed like complete clowns for whats supposed to be a "serious dialogue", looking to bring their names back to the spotlight for another 15 minutes.

I guess its supposed to be "deep" too as one is an ex-Blood and the other is an ex-Crip "uniting for a common cause"- talk about maximum fucking *cringe*.

Shut the fuck up you massive faggot.

Fucking hardcore nostalgia flashback of my freshmen year in high school back in 2005. Cant believe I used to like this garbage.

>operation Blow-E

SNOOP DOGG IS NOT THE EMPEROR OF BLACK PEOPLE

>What the fuck are you doing Jerome?
>>I went into one of them fancy white people shops and bought a jacket for this meeting.
>You're just going to wear your jacket under the suit jacket?
>>Hell yeah, gotta keep my cred underneath.

>dressed as a gang banging thug
No matter the money or fame Niggers stay Niggers

The amount of virtue signaling. Wow.

Holy fuck. This is hilarious.

So how do you think the conversation went, Sup Forums?

>Police chief: OK, gentlemen, what are your thoughts on this issue?

>Snoop: Niggaz is WHACK!

>The Game: KKK be lynching motherfukkas

>Police Chief: Thank you, gentlemen, those are very interesting and insightful points.