Rainy forestlets

Rainy forestlets

Do they have moose or are they mooselets too?

Can you please pull up the European moose map for me? Couldn't find on Google.

>arable landlets

>his country doesn't even have rainforests
Absolutely disgusting.

*tornados you*

Danmark has no moose as far as i know. Norway naturally has barely any moose (or any other wild animals for that matter) because they barely have forest

Wow, the absolute state of mooselets.

Forest is marked with green.

Forgot picture.

the abolute state of danecucks

>mountainlets
>forestlets
>mooselets
>lakelets
>fjordlets

obsessed

Forestlet

the abolute state of swedecucks

>somalis
>arabs
>islam
>more somalis

COUNTRIES WITH FORESTS:
>Finland
>Sweden
>Estonia
>Russia
>Latvia
COUNTRIES WITH NO FORESTS:
>everyone else

6.32 % of my country's surface is rainforest

Mountainlet.

>insallah

>Puny European nations think they have wilderness
lmao

>american education
Sweden is about 30% bigger than the entire state of California.

>Mike thinks his shitty deserts is real wilderness

>plastic doll who can't take a single picture without a duckface
>somehow this is a loss

Sweden has more moose than all of the US

Forestlets

the eu wants to steal all our trees.

It doesn't need to. 30+ degrees four months per year does it for us

Luckily, my neighbour is moving to Sweden in February and he's going to get me set up so I can move in. Thanks, Swedes :^)

>being a fjordlet, mountainlet and a lakelet

>Croatian
>claims Slovenian stuff as Croatian to show off before Westerners

hahahaha, can't make this up

>implying sweden are any of those things.

Good thing America is bigger than Californian. Check out Alaska some time. Then go to Montana and Idaho.

Remember when your mom forgot to turn of the hose while filling up your inflatable pool and your lawn turned into the biggest lake in Norway?

>less fjords, lakes and mountains than us
>not being a fjordlet, lakelet and mountainlet
god i feel autistic for writing all of this

That's because you count any body of water as a lake. We have standards

>im gonna arbitrarily define lakes based on what i think so we dont seem like lakelets

Please provide the numbers for less fjord mountains and lakes.
or stop making shit up.

>he doesn't want to live near a fjord with rain, wind and overcast 90% of the year

>his lakes are so small you can see to the other side

I'd rather live in Maine, the PNW, or Newfoundland than any region of Scandinavia because at least there isn't Scandinavians there

>>he doesn't want to live near a fjord with rain, wind and overcast 90% of the year
No, because i'm not autistic

>Snow nigger thread

Come back when you have colonies and invent something other than a cheese slicer

>blacklets
>islamlets
>cucklets

Our country is a joke

ayyyyy

Britain was for a long time a Danish colony

Dynamite

where are your colonies now, jamal? seems like the muslims are colonizing you these days.

450000 lakes here
97500 in sweden

Not being like The Eternal Anglo is not a bad thing

>What did he mean by this?

Pond=/=lake

lol, why are swedish town names so based
>ramsberg
>guldsmedshyttan
>nordmark
>gravendal
>fagersta
>ludvika

and norgay names so gay?
>gålå
>skåbu
>stai
>sel

>circle an area where Croatia is
>realize you can't make such a circle without excluding Croatia areas, and/or including areas in Croatian vicinity
>settle on a compromise to circle an area that encompasses the entirety of my country, despite the fact that it also captures parts of our neighbouring countries, believing people will easily deduce what the circle points to by seeing my flag
Slovenelets

If you don't have rainforests you're no better than saudi arabia.

camden, philadelphia, chester city, and wilmington are all in the former New Sweden colony and they're nigger infested shit holes

try again sweetie x.x

A body of water must be ten thousand meters to be called a lake in Sweden.
In Norway, it just has to be a pool of water.

>new sweden colonies
>anglo town names

um..try again, honey buns

someone explain to me why autists on this board always argue over who has the "most" nature, are they really that empty that they have to take pride in things they didn't have anything to do with creating?

can someone explain to me why danes don't understand the concept of bants?

>A fully grown bearded man only has to be brown and claim he's 11 years old to be considered a child in Sweden

I was gonna say that you might have a point but then I noticed the flag. You are just jealous.

i just need something to do between each set at the gym

>he didnt have beard when he was eleven
Estrogen filled Danes. No wonder why you all have boobs

No, it is defined as a lake when geologists define it as lakes. But nobody is arguing that you have more km2 of lakes in your cunt.

arguing against*

In Norway we have a national romantic culture around nature. I'm guessing danes don't have that for obvious reasons.

this lake "trollsjön" is not defined as a lake in sweden, even though it would be by norweigan standards. In sweden it's a "waterhole"

There isn't like an international board of geologists who have decided on the size of lakes. It is each national surveying body who does that. It varies from country to country

>troll«sjoen»

THIS
same here. danes are all urbanites living in tight little citylets. they don't get nature.

Yes but I know small lakes are still lakes in other countries too such as Canada. Why do Swedes have to be so weird about it?

umirjem na ovom Balkanu
bar jednom da probam
da zivim kao beli covek
pomozi mi, brate, Hrvatine

a name is different from a scientific classification.
Do you call a >>>hedge

that had nothing to do with my question, but I guess being illiterate is still common in your countries despite denmark's efforts to educate you through the centuries.

It has everything to do with your question. You are essentially asking why we care about something we didn't create, am I right? I just told you that we have a cultural appreciation of nature.

>your nature. you didn't build that

>desertlets

Deserts are literally the most boring type of nature, even more boring than Swedish pine forests which are very boring

wow, nice infertile wasteland, kim ding bong.
but i guess you asians with all your smarts can terraform that shithole into a habitable environment?

jesus

pic rel is the average nordlet mountain ape

Swedes don't even have rainforests, it's fucking hilarious.

Are you angry I insulted your pine forests?
To be honest they have their appeal, they look like they'd be really fun to run in with how flat and open they are with only reinmoss as bottom vegetation.

He is right though. The landscape of Svealand/Southern Norrland is boring as fucking hell

Thank god for the west coast

>bergen is a jungle
lol literally apes

>>guldsmedshyttan

Norway: Cool dude
Sweden: Gay anusplowers

Norwegians are architecture-lets though, you barely have any old buildings apart from Nidardomen and your stave churches.

that's shitty, you find places like that all over the place, småland, etc

And Nidarosdomen isn't even authentic at all. This is how it looked 150 years ago.

It's a lie

Archipelagos are nice.

Your pic looks like a foreign country desu
This is Sweden

>this butthurt over a dumb post

their stave churches are recreations. none of them are originals. nidardomen is 99% remodeled, like our old churches.
i prefer old fortresses to churches tbf

At least our stave churches are of an original design

Architecture is easy, we can always build some of those if we want to, but mother nature is not something we can just build.

Am I wrong here or do you honestly believe Småland looks like this? Oh boy...

>tfw one walls section is from the 800s
>THIS CHURCH IS AN AUTHENTIC CHURCH FROM 800. MUH VIKANG CHURCH WE WUZ

Scandinavia is so beautiful and rich in all aspects.
While was I born in this shit hole? What the fuck God, why would you do this to anyone????
Even fucking African have it easier than Orthodogs - they can just emmigrate and join some adaptation course, because they are blaaaaack.
And I will never, never set foot on Scandinavian soil. Might just off myself now....

shut the fuck up and make fun of them you cuck

What are you talking about? I see many Bulgarians in Sweden.

They usually sit outside of stores and beg money. Perhaps you can tag along :)

>stave churches are recreations
That's false. Most of them have stood where they are since they were first built, and are not recreations, and they have undergone some changes at certain points in time of history. That's true of any old buildings tho. Like one of our oldest, built around 1100, or earlier, had some changes in 1600s and in 1700s, and stand today as it was then.