BLM IRRECONCILABLY BTFO BY HARVARD AND THE NYT

BLM IRRECONCILABLY BTFO BY HARVARD AND THE NYT

"Harvard study shows no racial bias in police shootings."

how will they ever reconcile?

nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?referer=http://www.drudgereport.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, because the BLM crowd are really going to read, let alone believe, a Harvard study. Do you have any idea what you're dealing with?

>?referer=drudgereport.com/
Hehe

>Ultra liberal Harvard not sucking up to the blacks

what is this form of witchcraft?

makes sense, Harvard was founded by slave traders

How do you figure... This is just as bad they are saying blacks are being the victim of force but offer no qualifiers this was released to stifle the fact that death by cop info is readily available to anyone with the internet but this statistic requires a more indepth understanding

Funny thing is researcher is black as well

Humans have a magical ability to not accept reality and facts as a result of subversion. There can be a million studies done and the results would still be the same; uneducated niggers will chimp out. These people are not looking to improve race-relations, improve their own communities or improve their own lives. They have no clear-cut goals or ambitions. They only want excuses to chimp out.

Keep the meme alive

What we need to know now is why it is that force is used more towards blacks. Anyone who has watched an episode of Cops wouldn't be surprised to find out that there are stats showing that blacks are more prone to resist arrest than whites, thus increasing police use of force towards blacks. I dont have the stats, but I'd like to see them, and I doubt I'm wrong.

And even if I'm wrong, the entire narrative of BLM is "STOP KILLING BLACK PEOPLE!" and this study 100% blows that out.

If they kept this meme up, maybe that school and other ivy leagues like it will eventually de-SJW themselves.

BLM showed support for Palestine and the kikes withdrew support
dumb fucking niggers

That's the only way to publish such an study without being labeled a racist forever

>implying they are literate

You make a mistake in thinking they care about statistics at all.

They do have a clear cut goal though.

Revenge on whitey. That's literally it.

>commit more crimes
>resist arrest
>be more physically accosted during lawful stops
It's my rocket science my man

>how will they ever reconcile

They don't have to. The liberal media shills will slide it for them, you will never see this on the headline of a major news network or on the front of a major newspaper.

Fuckin' Uncle Tom ass nigga, house nigga.

Only if you are stupid, the amount of confounding variables is such that no one can isolate them, meaning any sociological study is bunk. Unarmed doesnt mean not dangerous. This ends with the fact that even tho nigs get profiled more they are committing more violent crimes of which there are no profiling for

>He and a group of student researchers spent about 3,000 hours assembling detailed data from police reports in Houston; Austin, Tex.; Dallas; Los Angeles; Orlando, Fla.; Jacksonville, Fla.; and four other counties in Florida.

That's an extremely small lens to look at this under given how different both police departments and local communities could be.
I'm not even suggesting this isn't in line with other places (my gut tells me of course it is), but if you're looking for actual findings to support it on a national scale this is just one piece of that.

>Harvard study says cops not racist

You realize that's the equivalent of using huffpost to prove something to Sup Forums right?

Pic related confirmed. If I state my reasonable and correct opinions now, I get labeled conservative. 10 years ago I was called librul. I've had the exact fucking same opinions all the way.

This

This will be the response

Same.

Stats are racist whitey.

People are waking up. The top comment on that article is:
>One quick (and serious) question: Has there been a study about the way black men and women treat law enforcement?

Doesn't matter, they can't read or count.

This is huge, we have a source that can't be instantly dismissed as "from a right wing source" to use in any discussion. I suggest any college student to print this just in case they get in an encounter with a lefty retard.

>As an economist, Mr. Fryer wonders if the difference between lethal force — where he did not find racial disparities — and nonlethal force — where he did — might be related to costs. Officers face great costs, legal and psychological, when they unnecessarily fire their weapons. But excessive use of lesser force is rarely tracked or punished.

OR Mr. negro scientist...just MAYBE...MAYBE...blacks commit more crime and are more likely to get uppity with police.