EPISODE 8 SPOILERS

EPISODE 8 SPOILERS

Wow, they did it. They fucking did it. So what, Luke found some backwoods galaxy black slag and put a kid in her? Then he just abandons the kid to the "Dark" side? Fucking stupid.

Read the last sentance of Mark Hamills post if you STILL don't know what I'm talking about. And he fucking just casually spoils the biggest reveal of the series probably?? I'm fucking seething

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMiyF-p47nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now that's a twist

I don't think that necessarily means his character is Luke's son.
Who cares anyway, Star Wars sucks fat cock at this point. Give it up. Let the redditors have it.

OP you are a goddamn faggot.

So Luke did end up going to the dark side

What if it isn't Finn who is his son but Luke decided to fuck around, impregnate a whole bunch of women so that there would be more Jedi?

a half black person wouldn't look like that

Why is Mark always pointing in his pictures?

yea whyte boi

dats rite

im dark luke

He was a Sanitation Trooper who helped Harrison Ford throw Gwendolyn Christie into the garbage

Then got into a twitter feud with Mace Windu

Motherfucker I came in just to make that joke.

you're an idiot

Why does his face look shopped?

>implying Hamill would spoil the upcoming movie
Do you know what an NDA is? He's just messing with the manchildren.

Oh?

Are you that stupid?

Either this actually a pretty good bait thread, or you guys are actually the biggest fucking retards on the internet.

I hope it's the former, for your sake.

This is photoshopped.
A.) He said boy not son.
B.) Mark Hamill used a CGI green screen to take that pic. Boyega took a separate pic several miles away. Mark was never in harm's way for a moment.

>wickedly-proficient

>Mark was never in harm's way for a moment
Gave me a good hearty kek.

I miss twkyk

The wickedly talented, Bon Joviega.

Me too. Too bad most of the other things they've gone onto do suck.

>shout out to John Boyega for no reason other than he's black.

i forget almost everything about TFA already...didn't finn wield a lightsaber for like 10 seconds?

Mark Hamill makes obviously fake spoilers all the time on twitter, because he finds it funny.

At one point, he hyped up that he would release the Episode 8 trailer on his twitter, then at the designated time, showed a picture of his on-set trailer he sits in between takes.

He's not really the guy to get scoops from on twitter.

>Caring about Disney Star Wars

You deserve what you get, faggot.

the same guy also stated that episode 8 is a "samurai" like movie implying that he may die at the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=xMiyF-p47nc

Yup, Hamill says a lot of shit to throw people off.

the absolute madman

overrated post

a sanitation trooper trained by the very chrome trooper herself

all jedi movies are samurai movies because lucas consumed a lot of samurai media before making the movie, it's also a western

9/11 was an inside job

It's pink on the inside tho