This is our guy

this is our guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uP_zzrx1SSE
youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its tilt shift photography. That thing he's sitting on is a painted up regular stool.

>see this pic
>palms immediately get sweaty

Knees go weak?

Yeah, they start to buckle, I start to salivate, and my asshole puckers up with an insatiable desire to be stuffed with Tom's big juicy cock.

h-how did they get this picture

Oh, well then.

BASED

This crazy faggot thinks Xenu will catch him if he falls

My fucking feet and the joints of my knees start hurting just looking at this.

I hate heights where there is no safety barrier. I seriously could not do this.

Who took the picture? Helicopter? Wouldn't that push him off?

The old fashioned way.

what year are you living in?

How did he get up there?

He's sitting on a safety buttplug morons.

>implying he won't

>sitting on a giant pole
is Tom trying to tell us something?

I could never do this.

This thread gives me anxiety.

>every single person that has ever worked with him has a story about how nice he is
>did bill hader a solid and got him home for his kids
>no one has a dickhead tom story
>squirted in the face with water, doesnt flip his shit

then everyone discriminates against him for his religion which they would never do to a sunni
so progressive

I just wished Tom would play more villians and the last reacher didnt suck

theres a ladder in the cylinder

>what is zoom

Is he a God?

Mad man

Having purged himself of thetans, he long ago ascended to the next plane of existence. He left his body instructions to produce as much kino as possible before expiring.

We're going to need more lube

God he fucking sucks. One of the worst actors working in Hollywood. Him and Hanks need to be fucking shot.

reddit

Shitty opinion

>people have drawn on the side further down

I haven't seen all of them, but I agree for all the ones I have seen.

Whenever I see a photo like this I don't see a brave man, or any kind of personal accomplishment by the person involved. I see stupidity. I see a mockery of the blessing of good health and life. Tom Cruise has been injured a few times in his career, a couple of them badly as I can recall. I'd have thought a person who has been through that would have more respect for the sanctity of his own life.

youtube.com/watch?v=uP_zzrx1SSE

Oh okay. Slightly less impressive. He still has balls though,

Seriously, what is the fucking point?

No one is going to see that shit ever.

Tom really can do no wrong. His screen presence has always been amazing.

>spiral stair case goes to the top of the spire
Literally nothing, unless he's poking fun at all of the Americans that can't fit up it.

shut the fuck up

the fact that reddit numales hate him so much just makes him 10x better

>dickhead tom
there was an amazing pasta of exactly that.

the fuck is the pose he's doing on the right? fucking dumbass loser

>Slightly less impressive.
lol this people.

>b-but his own stunts!
FUCK OFF. he's not good.

>Risky Business not in high tier

Wrong

Otherwise that's bretty gud

>spiral stair

but MI3 is the 2nd best one

>This crazy faggot thinks Xenu will catch him if he falls

Bigger chance then God doing it, let's face it, Xenu is a lot more likely than some creator of the universe who chose the kikes as his chosen people and demanded that his followers should cut off parts of infant penises as tribute.

Of course, both ideas are fucking retarded, and you have to be a retard to believe either.

Vanilla sky should be high tier for the waifus alone I mean seriously user it has prime Penelope Cruz

Every time someone has said this to me on the internet I have been 100% right. It means you have no reasonable arguments against what I've said. It's reassuring to hear.

not OP pic you mongoloid. that shit is AT LEAST a normal lens, and most probably a 35/40mm lens. copter is very close to tom.

Why do our palms get sweaty? In terms of an evolutionary trait, isn't making it harder to hold onto things fucking stupid?

Or a ladder you fucking nob. It's still thoroughly unimpressive.

What made him go into that scientology crap?

>God he fucking sucks. One of the worst actors working in Hollywood. Him and Hanks need to be fucking shot.

Jew post

>In the June 2008 issue of Variety, actor Dustin Hoffman spoke about the ever-escalating prank war that occurred on set between Tom Cruise and him on the set of Rain Man. What began with Hoffman leaving whoopee cushions on every seat in Cruise's trailer, eventually progressed into a heated battle of wits offset. At one point, Cruise bribed one of Hoffman's assistants to try to seduce the married Hoffman, an affair that lasted years and later ended Hoffman's first marriage.

>When asked if that was the worst of Cruise's attacks, Hoffman replied that he did not find out the worst until some 20 odd years later. According to Hoffman, he thought the war had ended when his wife discovered a strange vagabond outside their house in Beverly Hills. When confronted by Hoffman, the man refused to talk even after being threatened by the police. Thinking this may have been one of Cruise's more eccentric pranks, Hoffman called Cruise to officially end the feud. Cruise only laughed, then agreed. However, it was not until the summer of 2006, when the foundation of Hoffman's estate collapsed, trapping and killing two Korean maids, that Hoffman discovered Cruise's motive. The collapse was apparently caused by rare type of termite, which Hoffman believes Cruise, disguised as the vagabond, had planted there two decades earlier.

>When asked about this during the release of Cruise's latest film, Valkyrie, Cruise revealed that although he has "extensive knowledge of entomology," he had never been to the country of Belize, the natural habitat of the termite. After asked how he knew what type of termite this was, Cruise simply responded that it was an "educated guess."

i'd agree it was unimpressive if he climbed stairs. but climbing a ladder for hundreds of meters without safety clips is impressive. then you'd need the balls to sit at the top with winds buffeting around you. you're so unfit you'd probably not even make it up 20 metres before falling to your death.

Not the guy you're arguing with by you're just employing confirmation bias.

At least half of these people were likely just being dismissive, it doesn't mean you were indisputably correct.

Are you me?
If it's not enclosed, I feel this nearly crippling terror.

>Cruise bribed one of Hoffman's assistants to try to seduce the married Hoffman, an affair that lasted years and later ended Hoffman's first marriage.
now thats a good prank

even just sitting up there is something I wouldn't have the balls to do

I would actually like fake Cruise stories to be made into a meme.

It's a meme I could really get behind.

>Cruise bribed one of Hoffman's assistants to try to seduce the married Hoffman, an affair that lasted years and later ended Hoffman's first marriage
HOLY FUCKING KEK

JUST A PRANK BRO

probably already seen this but if not watch these russians climb shit and your palms will like waterfalls. they have more vids

youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U

It's kind of disappointing how it doesn't look much different from what you would expect to see looking out of Sears tower.

>What made him go into that scientology crap?

As I recall, he recieved some method of help to handle problems with stuttering which was so effective that he became enamoured with the whole thing.

I wonder what he thought when he had reached so far as to get the whole Xenu story, up until then there was some logic to the whole Scientology method, but whooosh, thar she blooows

Cruise is a closet faggot midget. Use to make good movies back in the late 80's and early to mid-90's though. End of story.

>Above the clouds
Holy shit that's terrifying.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Our fear mechanism tell us that heights are dangerous; the sweaty palms are for good measure, since only the dumbest among us would put themselves so close to death without the ability to hold onto anything.

>Days of Thunder in low tier
Neck your """""""""""""""self"""""""""""""

shit fuck shiiiit this stuff is terrifying. and one of the guys goes even without gloves, what the fuck are these kids on, at that altitude everything must be freezing cold (specially metal pipes) and hands are most probably way less responsive than usual. holy crap.

I bet you don't have the balls to praise Xenu either, pussy

move Risky Business up, it's great

I think it's common for people with fear of heights to experience physical soreness, Satan.

Oh jesus christ i had completely forgotten Tom did this.

Fuck you for reminding me about this, shit is tilting me just looking at it. HOW DID YOU STAY UP THERE? The wind must have been so strong, fucking hell my hands are sweating just thinking about it. I hate height shit so much why did i enter this thread.

did you watch this , pal?

What do you have against Cocktail? Surely it should be rated higher than Jack fucking Reacher.

He finally found a place where he feels he doesn't have to wear his manlet shoes.

The first Jack Reacher is pure action kino
The second Jack Reacher is an abomination

I've clicked on stuff like that before but i can never actually watch it all, i watched like 30 seconds and have to turn it off, it's too much to handle.

I see the webms people post sometimes of russians hanging off ledges and cranes, and seen the webm of that one dude jumping from pillars to pillars or something on the side of a building. My hands sweat like crazy, i get anxiety, my heart races and i want to die just looking at it.

>In 1996 during the filming for 'Mission: Impossible' Tom Cruise (whose role involved playing Impossible Missions Force agent 'Ethan Hunt') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Cruise held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Jon Voight (who played the character Jim Phelps in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to Xenu.

>After asked how he knew what type of termite this was, Cruise simply responded that it was an "educated guess."
top kok

>In October 2001, Tom Cruise met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Cruise became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

>war of the worlds not shit
>Top Gun not god teir

The wind alone at that level is terrifying, but do you realise how much the building would be swaying?

Fucking love these always make me giggle.

What is it about Russians that they literally do not care about their own lives? They throw away their lives like I throw away gum on my shoe

What the fuck, she can do this shit and I wouldn't even be able to look her in the fucking eye without having a breakdown, I fucking hate women.

Oh you're not alone. I'm fine on planes, roller coasters, etc but anything high like that, without a harness, terrifies me.

There's a webm of a Russian dude dangling without a harness over a skyscraper that, if I click it but mistake, literally makes my whole body tingle. After seeing it (the first couple seconds) I can kinda understand trigger warnings those whales on tumbler whine about.

If Tom Cruise was 6'0 and not a scientologist, everyone would view him as a cinema Messiah. Literally the most based actor of all time.

I literally cannot watch shit like this. I love good docs but I won't even dare watch Man on a Wire, I'm that triggered but it. Heard it's good but i'll never know

how did they get this picture

>Literally the most based actor of all time.

>did bill hader a solid and got him home for his kids

Got him home? What do you mean?

>shit talking scientology
DON'T YOU GET IT?

THERE'S LRH

THEN THERE'S COB

AND THEN ME