/sino/ - 中文

Ancient Chinese Lesbianism Edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese speaking world.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=cVJ926L5N2E

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9 (embed)
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdQ0k4MXF0SXdTcGM
(shout out to /lang/ for the second link)

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/異体字
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/俗字
youtu.be/3wV8B4bx1lM
moodle.dongzong.my/pluginfile.php/6217/mod_resource/content/0/jiaocai.ppt
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/識正書簡
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/替换字体的中文部分为雅黑/enpkigfhoabjjjonanmddidnnahopmcn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

这张照片很可爱

What a coincidence.

「一见触手,立刻想到头足目,立刻想到章鱼,立刻想到克总,立刻想到旧日支配者, 立刻想到发糖,立刻想到克苏鲁神话。中国人的想象惟在这一层能够如此跃进。」——鲁迅

Holy fuck I cannot read simplified at all.

不仅是中国人

I know that feel

It's pretty easy if you already know Traditional Chinese.

This is why Germany needs AfD.

I thought ancient lesbian sub-cultures was a japan-only thing

No it isn't.

I'd rather just stick to traditional characters then

It's very easy for me, I don't really have to learn it specifically. But then again I'm native speaker.
That being said, I agree simplified policy is a bit unnecessary, inb4 the age-old dispute.

it's not big deal if you are actually familiar with chinese

How often do you fuck hookers, go to brothels?

Of course, me,too. The aesthetic is beyond match.

never

i will move to taiwan 2019
can we be best friends?

Why?
Ps. To be honest I have the feeling you are the autist from the jap thread.
Whats your opinion about france and french people?

>native speaker
So am I. Nothing to do with the fact.
I can read traditional 草字 just fine like what my parents write but can't understand what the communists invented.
And before you say anything yes, they are different.

>jap thread
i don't go there

i don't know, hookers are kinda gross to me

I mean I recognize some simplified characters, others I might understand based on the context, but they're few. I studied in Taiwan so I'm not exactly familiar with simplified characters... basically the only place where I come across them is here on /sino/

Sure, why not?

But I can, buddy. That doesn't mean I like it. I hope one day mainland can bring back Traditional Chinese.

you guys should become nordic

I love taiwan.

>But I can, buddy.
That doesn't mean being familiar with traditional will automatically make simplified understandable. Even if we assume that your one sample point is the rule and not the exception there could be many more other factors at play than just the fact that you're familiar with traditional, like your parents being from or have worked/lived in post-Mao China for instance.
Fuck's sake my man learn to think for a bit. Is this what I can expect from the product of Tsai's and DPP's Taiwan?

>That doesn't mean being familiar with traditional will automatically make simplified understandable
It actually does in some way. Just doesn't apply to you, it seems. Btw, I'm not with filthy DPP and 菜妖婆.

中文很美!

>It actually does in some way.
It doesn't. Correlation doesn't imply causation and in this case there's barely any correlation at all with just on sample point (that being you).

为什么中国女人宁喜欢大白鸡吧?

Let me provide you a few examples:
Pure Traditional / Simplified
臺灣 / 台灣
一雙 / 一双
體育/体育
國家/囯家
People here also use these simplified words on daily life time to time, buddy. These are called 俗體字。

You can't understand them, that's just your own problem, doesn't mean it's completely incomprehensible for native traditional Chinese users.

>doesn't mean it's completely incomprehensible for native traditional Chinese users.
I have never said this. The only point I've ever made is that being familiar with traditional doesn't necessarily mean that it'd make simplified understandable. ~(P -> Q) doesn't imply ~Q -> ~P . Learn to think logically for once. Also you're literally using 草字 as examples which I've said that I do understand.
You're actually retarded. Taiwan's fucked if all they can rely on are people like you for this generation.

>~Q -> ~P
Should be ~P -> ~Q

stop being such a pissy cunt
just because you're too retarded for simplified L O L

Where can I practise Chinese?

Here are some more examples
鐵/鉄
聲/声
藥/葯
昇/升
無/无(this can trace back to oracle bone scripts)
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/異体字
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/俗字
教育部異體字字典

Lots of so-called 簡體字 are derived from these 俗字/異字 we are still using now. This is the real fact no matter how hard you try to deny, buddy. Don't be afraid of admitting you have shortcoming and mistakes, learn from your mistakes and increase your knowledge is a good thing, it will not make you look like a fool.

这里不合适吗

为什么 and 吧 does not make correct structure

>Download New tong wen tang browser extension
>Instantly converts all trad to simplified
>Or you can set it up to convert all simplfied to trad

I have no idea why people complain when others write in the form they don't understand when a simple extension is all you need.

Why are you still giving examples of things that I've already told you that I understand? Do you not know the difference between traditional 草字 and simplified? Hint: one is used in ancient classical Chinese art and writing and the other isn't.
>Don't be afraid of admitting you have shortcoming and mistakes,
When did I do this? I've already said repeatedly that I don't understand simplified. You're just completely fucking stupid in calling out your ridiculous assumption that all native traditional speakers must be familiar with simplified.
This is pathetic beyond belief. How many more goalposts are you gonna shift and how many strawmen are you gonna set up before you realize how much of an embarrassment you're making out of yourself?

youtu.be/3wV8B4bx1lM

>native traditional speakers must be familiar with simplified
well 99,9999% of them are you retarded slant
what kind of "native" are you anyway

>When did I do this? I've already said repeatedly that I don't understand simplified. You're just completely fucking stupid in calling out your ridiculous assumption that all native traditional speakers must be familiar with simplified.
Should be:
When did I not do this? I've already said repeatedly that I don't understand simplified. You're just mad that I called out your ridiculously braindead assumption that all native traditional speakers must be familiar with simplified.
Haven't had any coffee this morning.

why you keep saying 草字 and not 汉字?

I know you are upset about you can read it like me or some people, but it's fact that many of we traditional users really can comprehend simplified Chinese directly, and we are also using some of them, that's also fact.

You're a bit angry mate, it's just banter.

*you can't

Hey there, Sinophiles!

>When did I do this? I've already said repeatedly that I don't understand simplified. You're just completely fucking stupid in calling out your ridiculous assumption that all native traditional speakers must be familiar with simplified.

I didn't write this. Perhaps you replied to the wrong guy.

fresh brewed 玉足茶 who wants some

Because that's what my parents refer to them as. Chinese "cursive".
>I know you are upset about you can read it like me or some people
Not really, I don't have a need to read it anyway.
>but it's fact that many of we traditional users really can comprehend simplified Chinese directly, and we are also using some of them, that's also fact.
Proof of your claims? And all you've done so far is provide examples where it's classical Chinese cursive (which I've repeated told you that I do understand), not communist simplified such as whatever 旧 is. If you can't wrap your head around this I don't know what the fuck I can do to help you or modern Taiwan.
For fuck's sake man I was correcting my reply to you. Goddamn you're actually 喜憨.

Хмммм...
Could a person who have Computer science degree land a job in Taiwan?
Do they hire foreigners over there?

你好
你喜欢中国女生还是中国男人吗?

Rate my secondary school education Chinese curriculum.

moodle.dongzong.my/pluginfile.php/6217/mod_resource/content/0/jiaocai.ppt

>I was correcting my reply
Then you should refer to your own post than me, buddy. Don't be so mad, admit you have mistake and ability limit is a good thing. Now you know some native traditional Chinese users like me really can understand simplified words directly.

>Implying Trad/Simp makes that much of differences other than Ctrl+Shft+t on google PinYin

not just that *particular* sample point mr brainlet
it's a phenomena significant enough to warrant it's own wiki page
>zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/識正書簡

>All this arguing when a browser extension exists that solves all of this.

why does this overseas retard think he's the authority on chinese?

>Don't be so mad, admit you have mistake and ability limit is a good thing.
I did though. Literally the first thing I've said in this thread is that I don't understand simplified. It's actually you that wouldn't admit your mistake of assuming that being familiar with traditional makes you understand simplified.
You can deflect and project all you want but at this point it's getting old and I don't expect idiots like you to practice what you preach.
>2009
Yeah I've already left Taiwan at that point so it's really irrelevant here. I wasn't just taking about the new generation of Taiwanese who was still in high school when Ma was in power.

I know I shouldn't have expected Sup Forums to harbour any shred of intelligence but I didn't expect the retards to be so vocal.

identity politics

Isn't Sing's math curriculum the most advanced and difficult in the world? Where are all the Singaporean mathematicians?

whats your opinion about Vietnam?

你無知賤嘴傻逼直娘賊

peru? i think you’re right peru. what are you dong today peru? what will you accomplish today or read on kindle peru

they talk weird

>I don't understand simplified
Yes, then I merely said this it's not very hard to learn it if you already know traditional Chinese, right? But this doesn't seem to apply to you, unfortunately.

And then I told you traditional Chinese users here are also using certain 簡字/異字/俗字 thus some of us can comprehend it directly, right? But you just seemed to refuse accepting it, and kinda triggered, and insist your statements, what a shame.

Also what this user said >zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/識正書簡

I don't get it, someone explain please?

哪學的髒話?不要讓你媽抓到你亂耍嘴皮
"it's not very hard to learn it" isn't the same as "It's pretty easy if you already know Traditional Chinese", the latter statement of which presumes knowledge about simplified prior to the learning process. Yes I'm sure I could grasp it if I bothered to learn it since I've already repeatedly told you that I understand 草/俗字 but apparently you don't know how to read.
It's obvious that you're not very proficient in English (even though it exists in the standard curriculum much before 識正書簡) so I'll chalk this up to a communication failure instead of you just shifting goalposts around like an idiot.
And again, 識正書簡 is a relatively new policy which wasn't even universally adopted by all schools in Taiwan so I'm not sure what you think bringing it up would do you any.

there are a lot of vietnamese students at my uni, they're all pretty nice, but they seem to hold the chinese students here in disdain.
one of them had a rich mom that owned a fairly large business in vietnam, so she sent her daughter to study here. she made some moves on me, and she nice and all, but she just wasn't attractive and seemed to have relationship issues with her family. friendzoned her when she asked me out.

你看看你就是放不下臉面,給你台階下也不要。機這裡大部人都認為你莫名其妙,只有你自己堅持自己是對的,你就繼續堅持下去。反正事實擺在眼前。包含我在內不少人就是能直接"識正書簡"/"識簡書正"。你辦不到是你的問題。

>peru reads and studies thousands of books
>he doesn’t retain any of the information

i like this post

don't buy books if you are not going to read it

哪來的台階?哪來的事實?我看到的只是我認我對檢體的不知然後我抓到你說了和你想像中的意思和字面上不搭的模糊一句,因你的吞不下你的傲氣然而和我吵起來
看你還一直不想下你的high horse, 實在是理所當然
為什麼都是台灣人而你就不講邏輯和道理呢?我簡直是太失望了

white

「一见短袖子,立刻想到白胳膊,立刻想到全裸体,立刻想到生殖器,立刻想到性交, 立刻想到杂交,立刻想到私生子。中国人的想象惟在这一层能够如此跃进。」

peru? do you have a cat? what’s his name peru?

what will you order for the New Years peru?

peru? SEA is very hot and humid the entire year peru, you’re going to want to wear shorts and short sleeved shirts there peru

In China, is it a certain kind of person who hacks and spits or is it a regular thing? I'm living with three Chinese dudes in an apartment and there's this one guy who's hacking up something every five minutes or so, whereas the others don't spit at all.

gross people do that

Now I know why you can't understand S-Chinese, you ether are using translators or your Chinese is just becoming rusty.
我現在瞭解為何你看不懂簡中,若你不是用google之類的翻譯器英翻中,就是你的中文已經生疏了,文章組織能力也不太行。寫得甚麼破中文?

>我看到的只是我認我對檢體的不知然後我抓到你說了和你想像中的意思和字面上不搭的模糊一句
這明顯是語法英文化的中文,且語意完全不通。
應該要這麼寫"我所見的只是我認為我對簡體字的不解, 但我抓到了你的一句語病"

>因你的吞不下你的傲氣然而和我吵起來
應該這樣寫"你嚥不下這口氣,所以和我吵起來"

>看你還一直不想下你的high horse, 實在是理所當然
看不懂你寫甚麼

>為什麼都是台灣人而你就不講邏輯和道理呢?我簡直是太失望了
這句看懂了,但很生硬。你的說理和邏輯能力要再加強。

So he's saying that for Chinese people to imagine something, they have to start with basic things and then extrapolate?

What's better between Taiwan and the civilized parts of China

>tfw I can read Chinese text on a book just fine
>on the phone is also no problem
>but when I try to read it on my computer monitor I have to really strain my eyes
可能是我的眼睛差了点。也有可能是电脑的屏幕太差了。我倾向于第二种说法。MacBook Air的屏幕实在很差。

that one is ironic posting

in the original it is about selfishness

luxun was a big cultural critic

N-nani?

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/替换字体的中文部分为雅黑/enpkigfhoabjjjonanmddidnnahopmcn

this edition is absolute shit

>我看到的只是我認我對檢體的不知然後我抓到你說了和你想像中的意思和字面上不搭的模糊一句
>應該要這麼寫"我所見的只是我認為我對簡體字的不解, 但我抓到了你的一句語病"

坦白講,這段話還是很像英文,我改得還是不夠。這樣寫好了:"我只是表達我看不懂簡體字, 但我抓到了你的一句詞不達意的語病"。

雖然我還是不知道你抓了我甚麼語病,我哪裡說的不對。

what are you some sort of homophobe

Agreed.

強大的台灣

Traditional and Simplified are 90% similar. It's brainlets on both sides that can't comprehend it.

Taiwanon always communicates with the Mainlandanons quite well.

>civilized parts of China

Indeed, you know the truth, user.