According to RottenTomatoes, this is the objective order for the LotR Franchise

According to RottenTomatoes, this is the objective order for the LotR Franchise.

Do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarf_(Middle-earth)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're all garbage below 6/10 so no

Fellowship is better than Two Towers. Haven't seen The Hobbit and I hope I never do.

I'm surprised they didn't all get less than 20% because they didn't cast a Muslim woman with a hajib as Bilbo.

listen to yourself, you're an ideological mouthpiece, apply yourself

>first trilogy

Fellowship is the best. The drop in quality isn't immense though, but it is clear that people were nicer to the later entries because they'd already been won over to the series. After all that's why Return won all the awards, because they had to make up for snubbing the previous two.

I think fellowship is the best one but return of the king is still my favorite to watch.

Most of this is false flag trolling. No serious white nationalist gives a fuck about jew media.

All he Hobbit films should be no more than 3/10 so no.

I could live with this, but as other anons said Fellowship is best. The LOTR trilogy is good throughout but each movie got better critical reception because of the fandom building for it. Even though I'd say 1>2>3, but the spread of quality isn't that wide.

Meanwhile Hobbit BOFA is dog crap

Like Empire Strikes Back, Fellowship is the only thing in the franchise worth your time.

>he doesn't know
>When writing The Lord of the Rings Tolkien continued many of the themes he had set up in The Hobbit. When giving Dwarves their own language (Khuzdul) Tolkien decided to create an analogue of a Semitic language influenced by Hebrew phonology. Like medieval Jewish groups, the Dwarves use their own language only amongst themselves, and adopted the languages of those they live amongst for the most part, for example taking public names from the cultures they lived within, whilst keeping their "true-names" and true language a secret.[10] Along with a few words in Khuzdul, Tolkien also developed runes of his own invention (the Cirth), said to have been invented by Elves and later adopted by the Dwarves. Tolkien further underlines the diaspora of the Dwarves with the lost stronghold of the Mines of Moria. In The Lord of the Rings, Tolkien uses the main dwarf character Gimli to finally reconcile the conflict between Elves and Dwarves through showing great courtesy to Galadriel and forming a deep friendship with Legolas, which has been seen as Tolkien's reply toward "Gentile anti-Semitism and Jewish exclusiveness".[6]

Tolkien also elaborated on Jewish influence on his Dwarves in a letter: "I do think of the 'Dwarves' like Jews: at once native and alien in their habitations, speaking the languages of the country, but with an accent due to their own private tongue..."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarf_(Middle-earth)

I hope you guys are enjoying your movie where you learn to love and respect the Jews and see them as action heroes.

TT is the best movie you idiot.

It's TT > F > ROTK

Two Towers was the best film though

>Desolation of Smaug better than An Unexpected Journey

Absolutely fucking not.

>Two Towers was the best film though

It was.

Two Towers was a racist fanfic for old white men who love europe for some reason.

First half of AUJ > DoS > Second half of AUJ > Battle of the Executive Fuckups

>halves
I'm getting tired of this meme. AUJ is better than DoS from start to finish.

Wtf I love Two Towers now

Am I the only one that actually liked the hobbit movies? They were comfy as fuck

the first hobbit movie was completely fine, it's the only good one

>10/10
1. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Jackson, 2001)
>9/10
>8/10
2. The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (Jackson, 2003)
>7/10
3. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (Jackson, 2002)
>6/10
4. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Jackson, 2013)
>5/10
5. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Jackson, 2012)
>4/10
6. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Jackson, 2014)
>3/10
>2/10
>1/10
>0/10

FotR > TTT > AUJ > RotK > TDoS > piss/shit/cum > the 3rd hobbit movie or whatever

Fucking garbage. It goes Fellowship > ROTK > Two Towers

it's dumbshits like you that ruin this board. Second movie > first movie > third movie is the most pleb rating of them all

I only liked the first one. Smaug was bad and Five Armies was irredeemable garbage.

this is objectively the best ratings

>It was.

1>2>3 in both series

LOTR: 1 > 3 > 2

Hobbit: 1 > 2 > 3

>An Unexpected Journey is "objectively" better than Return of the King.

--------------------
-Untouchable-
Fellowship
Towers
King
------------------------
-Good-
Journey
------------------------
-At least it was mindlessly entertaining-
Smaug
------------------------
-Absolute waste of time, fuck you Hackson-
Battle of the Five Armies

>10/10
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (Jackson, 2002)
>9/10
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Jackson, 2001)
>8/10
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (Jackson, 2003)
>7/10
>6/10
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Jackson, 2012)
>5/10
>4/10
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Jackson, 2013)
>3/10
>2/10
>1/10
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Jackson, 2014)
>0/10

ftfy

Yes. Fuck off to /r/movies if you disagree

fbbp

rotk isn't that good. the battle scenes are just as bad as the battle of five armies.

This.
The hobbit should of been ONE movie as well.

I felt like they spent too much time in the shire but I liked it too

the shire is comfy as fuck what is wrong with you

>people belong on reddit if they prefer LotR to the Hobbit Trilogy.
This is what happens when the IMDb boards close and folks don't know where to turn; they come to Sup Forums.

Fellowship is best. Two towers and rotk only appeal to plebs who want to watch action movies with big budget CGI fights.

helms deep is a solid battle though. all the other big battle scenes are pretty shit compared to it

Helms Deep is great you fucking loser.

helms deep is way too fucking long
orcs should have immediately gone for the wall bursting kamikaze fuckers

it wasn't too long at all. the battles in rotk are the ones that are way too long and way too big.

Fotr: 10/10, TT 9.5/10, RoTK 10/fuck you
Unexpected Journey: 5/10, DoS 4/10 BoFA: 2/10

The one where Galadriel riverdances is clearly the best one

>which has been seen as Tolkien's reply toward "Gentile anti-Semitism and Jewish exclusiveness
that's just interpretation though

>apply yourself

Apply a chunk of ginger to your anus and ram it home with a cucumber.

>helms deep
>tree beard
>white wizard turns out to be gandalf
>chics going for striders dick
>riders of rohan
the two towers is the best.

Fellowship > Two Towers > Return of the King > Hobbit 1 > 2 > 3

If I had to give them numbers:

Fellowship: 9
Two Towers: 8
Return: 7
Hobbit 1: 3