Other urls found in this thread:

thecollegefix.com/post/28105/
gunfreezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/improvised-munitions-handbook.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source? And what University?

thecollegefix.com/post/28105/

At least they're not a leaf.

Literally a fucking leaf.

Shaking my head to be honest with you blood kin.

Meh it's a lib Pinza

Thanks for the bump

No worries m8

>This workplace is committed to the principles of affirmative action

On the faculty and staff side they've had these issues for years.

They mean job applicants, not students. Meh, so they'll get shit tier faculty. Its university of Cincinnati anyway, its a thug college full of niggers anyway.

These are widely-recognized as important issues for the masses; alas, the masses of Sup Forums once again cease to comprehend the world's outward direction. Yes, diversity and inclusion must be enforced, for that is where the world as gone.

>Cincinnati

Call me back when a good public university does this shit. And there are only like 5 good public unis anyway (Cornell, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Michigan,
and Virginia)

I applied for faculty positions last year.

All UC and most other west coast universities required a statement of diversity/underrepresented minorities next to resume, teaching & research statement.

I'm guessing the news is that they'll expand this to all staff?

Soon, (yes, soon) everything will ultimately become normalized. It shall be the standard, and it shall be the norm. Diversity is the cornerstone of a well-rounded society, where every man is equal, and no one culture reigns supreme. Inclusion is simply common sense; it's having a sense of shame, as well as sympathy. All should be included, and all shall be on a level playing field.

U YES A!
U YES A!
U YES A!
U YES A!
U YES A!

>applying to be part of the problem

> public university
> public
And nothing of value was lost.

>look white
>identify as biracial muslim

>profit

At LA myself and that sounds like it's probably true

So does that mean I can wear my SS uniform?

>pledge commitment
I like memeing. Do you like memeing?
Wait, those memes conflict with my memes.
Here, have more memes.

>kek wills it

Canada grasping for straws hard.

>thecollegefix.com/post/28105/
It's about time. Everyone who isn't prepared to pledge in favor of diversity and inclusion is free to make other choices such as enrolling in Bob Jones University, Liberty University, or the University of Phoenix. Enjoy your fringe-right all-male permavirgin campuses.

These sorts of government controlled organizations tend to be marxist cults

>Diversity is the cornerstone of a well-rounded society, where every man is equal, and no one culture reigns supreme.
Then that is not a society
It's just a mess waiting for civil war to tear it apart
And ofc its a blatant fucking denial of human reality

>state universities
>bad
Let me guess. You're going to ITT tech or some silly shit like that.

this is Sup Forums, he's probably getting two degrees at harvard in physics and math then heading to yale law

Until there are no "mandatory minorities, and people are let into college based on their application not their heritage, and everything is equal for everyone instead of lowered standards. They will never be our equals. Granted it's not their doing and the point of it is to create controversy we can't do anything about it. They must out right refuse it out of honor because lord knows those who put it in place aren't going to change it.

>Yes, diversity and inclusion must be enforced
>Being of chinese, maorian, african descent trumps scholarly merit

Here at Sup Forums, we remind people that EVERYTHING is subject to

Allow me to explain to you the use of instead of greentext or parentheses.

And I'm sick of doing it everyday... All day...
Straight up. No bullshit. Real as real gets. Here's your fucking redpill.

You're a fucking retard who is just now realizing that you can do anything you want. An animal wearing clothes you may or may not want to; an animal pretending that their habitat is optimal; a collection of atoms expending energy in whatsoever way that they deem fit to do so in the race to distribute energy the fastest.

Nobody actually cares as long as they can continue to distribute more energy than you do, and this chemistry is life.

Now go have a heyday and blow shit up or something. I literally don't care. The First Amendment still protects my right to tell you that you're an idiot if you give a shit, and I'm determined to get myself on a terrorist watch list for being determined to weigh the difference between putting in the effort to push the universe forward in redistributing energy toward optimum distribution, at which point the game of life and energy redistribution itself, including God's job, is over. Don't give me a nuclear weapon.

gunfreezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/improvised-munitions-handbook.pdf

Just lie.

Diversity is becoming a church. Just pay lip service and "sin" your hearts content.

Smart people learn to lie.

First test: lie, pledge

Deconstruct and destroy SJW groups from within.

>All UC and most other west coast universities required a statement of diversity
I applied to none of the universities that required diversity statements. I got a position in the northeast.

>weigh the difference between putting in the effort to push the universe forward in redistributing energy toward optimum distribution
*and sitting here*

what? the northeast is literally more liberal than like every school but Berkeley and Reed... what school?

I REALIZE

YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME

TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

ALL OF HISTORY WILL BE IRRELEVANT WHEN OPTIMUM ENERGY REDISTRIBUTION IS FINISHED. NOTHING WILL KNOW HUMANITY WAS HERE.

Calling bullshit on this. No professor cares more about some minor university policy than they do about their colleagues, labs, research support, quality of grad students, etc...

Proof or else lying.

BUT WHO'S TO JUDGE

THE RIGHT FROM WRONG

WHEN OUR GUARD IS DOWN I THINK WE'LL BOTH AGREE

THAT VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE

BUT IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY!

NOTHING HAS TO BE ANY WAY AT ALL!

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY FREE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, MAY GOD STRIKE ME DOWN FOR HAVING THE ARROGANCE TO INFORM YOU!

CHECK MY LACK OF DUBS!

KEK WILLS EVERYTHING!

>where every man is equal
So when are you putting an end to white guilt?

THEY'RE FREE TO IGNORE GUILT AT ALL.

GUILT IS AN EMOTION WHICH KEEPS YOUR DESCENDANTS BEING BORN!

BRING MORE FORTH.

MAY THEY EXPLORE THE SANDBOX.

THIS IS ALL THERE IS, AND IT'S NOTHING OF VALUE.

WE'RE ALL JUST TOOLS IN THE UNIVERSE'S TENDENCY TO CONTINUE PASSING HEAT ENERGY UNTIL ALL HEAT ENERGY IS EVENLY DISTRIBUTED.

Now that you realize your life is completely pointless and lacks any kind of transcendent purpose, it's your job to drop seeds on other planets and fulfill your divine purpose in the universe.

Help it destroy itself.

Lmfao how did you even find that link?

Good shit though, thanks user. Lol

>Lmfao how did you even find that link?
Don't ask a cynically 2spooky4u user how to be a terrorist. I still have heat energy to redistribute.

This. UC has been getting niggerized for years. It got so bad I transferred to a non cuckold private school

>I swear allegiance to the state and the diversity it's founded on.

>I'm sorry for slavery and the colour of my skin. I promise never to use my privilege and to let poor oppressed POC advance instead of me.

USA in 2020.

The weirdest part about my philosophy is that I have completely reversed the goal of religion.

It's my job to keep you from destroying yourselves so that you can continue to help me destroy the universe.

Therefore I encourage everyone here to flip the fuck out when a tranny destroys their genitals because you are supposed to help with the mission of making life the absolute shittiest for all whom descend from your seed.

This innate knowledge was given to you in an indirect manner from Semitic mythology. Because Jews are a death cult who desperately wants to be destroyed. They've no doubt earned this privilege.

And you have too!

quiet, trudeau

Enlightenment.

?

>chinese
M8, they're not looking for Chinks.
Spic, nigger, native or gtfo.

This. Poo in loo and chinks have it the worst.

Is that the one eyed thing from Gravity Falls?

DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION

Kill yourself in the most painless way possible.

Heat energy distribution optimization with a hearty balance of hesitation.

>Cincinnati
Oh god dammit. They were actually a good school, too. In ten years' time they'll easily be bottom of the barrel
>t. Guy who went to BG

you're fucking retarded. but for 1000 dollars i will perform a procedure on you to change everything about how you think and believe and see the world. it will take 2 days and might be scary but not painful. slight risk of insanity but it would be your fault. there's some leeway in the belief that you can choose to wind up with. might also be fun.

>U YES A
Ok, thats pretty good

Truly, those who scream and cry the most are those most deserving of Kek's blessing, because they distribute the most heat energy.

Can I be any more spooky yet objectively correct?

Lobotomy?

HEAT ENERGY REDISTRIBUTION OPTIMIZATION MODE ACTIVATED FOR ETERNITY.

May a targeted lobotomy become the standard practice in place of circumcision.

no, it's not a physically invasive procedure.

Oh. You want to do extreme circumcision.

Less than optimal. We have to create balance, and our awareness is problematic. Too many fedoras. Stick to goyimism.

im not kidding you know. i could make everything you think that you are and care about seem like a distant memory, almost like being born again. it would be cool.

College bubble is popping in 2017. Whites don't want to put up with this shit any more

Sounds great.

What is the procedure?

You have to guarantee me that you aren't deceiving me in such a way that I'm the only unempathic shithead that volunteers.

hmm

bretty cool I guess

I am also creating a religion, but not a nihilist relgion of destroying ourselves, I'm creating a religion that will, over time, manifest a new race (that is white, but more successful) because of specific religious law that I have chosen to lead the people to a more intelligent, successful race

DataPagan?

i have spent almost 20 years studying psychology, the biological elements of religion, and drugs.

the culmination has been an extremely precise, reliable, and effective means of inducing a transformative experience. i've developed the technique of peak experience therapy. i have successfully performed this procedure in relationship therapy sessions (saved two marriages) and brought a few people out of a downward spiral - one is still doing good 3 years later and the other 6 months later.

i can't disclose the exact compounds and methods because, for one, it's proprietary, and for another, people would absolutely do anything to get what i can offer them. anything. you might say it's the holy grail in a lot of ways, but, if people attempted this without the context, experience, and knowledge that i have accrued over many, many years of effort, it could go catastrophically wrong.

the procedure is, physically, 100% safe. there's no way that it can kill you or do any physical harm. it's also perfectly legal, simply because no one even knows about the compounds i use, nobody uses them to get high, nobody sells them.

you would have to travel to my location in a few months. you can pay me afterwards, and if you're not satisfied, you don't have to pay. you'd be my 8th 'patient'.

fake and gay

kek

>flag

kekx2

Anyway this is nothing new, universities were the heart of the New Left in the 60s and the PC movement in the 90s. They're basically the place where cancer concentrates tbqh. The only worrying thing is that this shit is infecting elite universities; see Harvard Law, Oxford, Toronto (not really elite, but the closest my country has), etc. Those are where leaders come from, so it might actually get worse this time. We'll see.