Would an sks be the best weapon in a shooting spree?

Would an sks be the best weapon in a shooting spree?

Also how the fuck did he kill 5 & injure 7

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_AC-130
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He used a fucking AK-74. there's literally a picture of it lying in the rubble.

I believe the cops he killed initially had trouble determining the direction and angle of attack because of the way gunfire echoes in city blocks. Some of them likely took cover in locations that were exposed to the shooter..

However, the rifle used by the suspect in the Dallas murders wasn’t an AR-15 variant rifle as many people originally thought. No, in fact the gun used was a 70+ year old relic that would not meet the definition of an “assault weapon” under most state laws. CBS News is reporting that the firearm used was an SKS rifle.

Dumb burger

An AC-130 would be the best weapon to use in a shooting spree.

>AC-130
Idk user maybe you if you got the tax stamp to make it fully automatic otherwise as it's default civilian semi automatic state it might not be as powerful as the high capacity designed for killing ar-15

Glock fawty is a great side arm too while you change out your high capacity clips and wait for them to warmup.

I'm pretty sure I used that gun in STALKER at one point

That's not an sks.

It looks like a modified saiga.

it wasn't an sks

this

god people are so stupid

>he knows guns, so he isn't stupid
No.

>CBS News
>having basic knowledge of firearms
Kiwi pls

they say he triangulated them in a crossfire, so they basically could not escape. that's why they had to use a robotic bomb to neutralize the treat.

This. If you are arguing this much about your knowledge of modified guns.
I know one thing you don't know the first thing about...pussy.

don't be an autist. yes, its a saigai, but its still essentially an AK 74. it sure as fuck isn't an AKM

so that's basically a modified SKS with the sight?

>its a saigai, but its still essentially
a saiga has nothing to do with an sks

If anybody knew how you have to reload an SKS (which uses actual CLIPS and not magazines) you'd realize that it would suck for shooting sprees and "go inna woods" with it is a bad idea meme

But user clip feeding is good for inna woods

Anyone have the picture of him after the explosion?

That a rear converted saiga ak. Not a SKS you retarded kiwi.

He aims well?

No it's a completely different operating system with a completely different caliber.

Same dipshit. 7.62 x 39.

SKS is a civilian AK. Looks almost identical.

Maybe if you're fucking blind.

Why did you shoop his mouth and jawline?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_AC-130

THAT POOR NUGGET. WHAT HAVE THOSE HORRIBLE RUSSIANS DONE TO YOU!

Thats -74 on top and AKM below it right?

LOOOOOOL

Kill yourself noguns faggot.

They are similar.
Anyone unfamiliar with guns could easily confuse the two of them

It's the crying Michael Jordon nigger meme from an older thread.

Wrong-o, fuck-o, it was in 5.45

Look at the curve of the magazine

Was it just him or multiple shooters?

Are you a cnn reporter?

Are you retarded my melanin enriched scooter riding kiosk robbing friend?

the Top two are AK pattern rifles. The SKS is the third down, and bears almost no resemblance to the other two in either appearance or mechanical function.

74M and Zastava.

you have triggered me.

A stock AKM is virtually mechanically the same as a stock AK-74 save for the muzzle brake and obviously the difference in caliber.

>Also how the fuck did he kill 5 & injure 7

Well, you see - they're not in combat. If I am not mistaken, most of the police he was firing on were transit police. He went up into an elevated position and started to shoot at people who had no idea what was coming.

I'm not a seasoned combat veteran, but I've been in quite a few ambushes and I can tell you that when you are fired upon, it is disorienting. Especially if you are completely exposed, and not expecting it at all.

>Zastava
I have never heard of this, is that like a civie manufacture? or some non-russian arsenal like the KBI SA2000m that I have? What cartridge?

That AK seems to be a pretty clean for going through a detonation of 1lb of C4. I know there is a lot of variables here, but something is off here.

Yeah as says.

Tactical and Strategic surprise was completely in favor of the the nignog sniper. The Cops were expecting maybe a little unrest, MAYYYBE a small riot IE rocks and bottles being thrown. The extreme longshot they might have been planning for is an Agent Provcateur type with a handgun or molotovs firing from the crowd.

American Police just dont go out to a street protest expecting or prepared for sniper fire and a gun battle. Though I Imagine that mentality is changing in real time.

It's a Yugoslavian AKM variant. Notice the the sight for grenade launcher. The magazine on this one is 7.62.

Zastava is a Serbian weapons manufacterer. the civilian model the produce is the Zastava M70 N-PAP or O-PAP. Usually imported by CA. Bought one recently for $639 w/ taxes included.

Good luck finding one that doesn't have mag feeding problems.

Not exactly, it has a lot of updated features, but the basic operation is essentially the same. Also the Saiga is an AK-74M and comes in a variety of calibers, such as 5.45x39 and 7.62x39
t. Owner

Yeah, scary grenade sight and MASS SHOOTING(tm) magazine means I can't have one here in Jew york... for now.... hopefully we'll get that shitty law repealed or thrown out soon.

640 honestly seems kinda steep for a Civie ak, Mine was only $400, and its a "gun ban" model thats designed to fit within the "assault weapons" regs.

My guess is that whichever cop "identified" the gun as an SKS grew up seeing ads for SKS upgrade kits in gun magazines and associated the term SKS with any AK with plastic furniture.

To normies an SKS with a mag is practically indistinguishable from an AK anyway.

I bought mine brand new. The next day I went to a gun show and similar models and even used AKs were no lower than $700.

>Serbian made weapons used in both Paris attack and Dallas shooting

Accept no substitutes.

magazine cuck leave, stripper clips are tasty and an SKS is gr8 innawoods

that explains that, I haven't bought a box new gun ever I think. I'm hella picky about my second hands though, I Unboxed and inspected probably 500 nuggets at four stores of a local surplus chain in the course of buying the 7 or 8 that I've owned.

Or whoever threw out that ID as an SKS is a gun grabber who knows that the SKS is the second most popular gun rifle style in america and is the pattern of choice of militamen, malcontents and survivialists on a budget. And now that they've villified the EVIL SCARY AR15 they're taking aim at the SKS for their next emotion based smear campaign.

You can get a surplus SKS in decent shaped for 250-300 bucks pretty reliably, I only paid 180 for mine. and if theres one thing anti gunners REALLY hate it cheap effective weapons that the common peasant can afford.

I cant swing a $1000 minimum AR platform, but I can get an sks for me and two more for whoever needs then when we go INNAWOODS.

>at least two shooters "triangulated" their shots from "elevated positions" while another shot "from an alley"
>witnesses report 50+ shots
>online videos have multiple shots sounding simultaneously

>oh, uh, well, it was actually just one guy... he is a good shot

Serbs make fucking amazing AKs bud. Some Serbs at my shooting range had the exact same Serbian-made AK as me.

Granted I honestly thought the dude was T*rkish at first.