TFW you realize that if you worked on improving yourself instead of posting on Sup Forums all day you could probably...

>TFW you realize that if you worked on improving yourself instead of posting on Sup Forums all day you could probably become "Chad"

When did you realize that this place doesn't add anything to your life?

Isaac Newton once said that time you enjoyed wasting isn't wasted.

What if you've never enjoyed it and regretted it everyday though?

yeah clearly you persistently break the rules of this board by opening these off-topic threads to make me feel even more shit about the fact that i waste my life every fucking day, keep fucking kicking while i'm down, fucking canadian piece of shit

i have to live a shitty poverty ridden life because i'm from a fucking canadian colony that extracts wealth from it so canadians like you can enjoy material possession while i wallow in misery with nothing

so i come here to distract myself from the fact that i could have been from a first world country if it wasn't for canada, and what happens? a fucking canadian comes here everyday, logs in for a minute to remind me of my miserable existence and that i'm wasting my poverty ridden life on this subhuman board, then logs out and enjoy the rest of his day on his rich suburb

then its time to leave the mortal world leaf, fuck off shitstain

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Chads are born.

Whether it is due to looks, wealth or some hyper world level talent, it is all stuff that you need to be born with.

That is why they are highly sought after, because no regular chump can just decide to become a Chad by just working harder.

>if i tried hard enough i could've had an American gf and successful career
>prefer to sit on the computer and shitpost all day instead

It is what it is.

What about people who work hard to become successful though?

the immediate unhealthy junk enjoyment goes away very fast and makes you feel worse after it

stop posting this shit you piece of shit, i don't come to this board to read posts from the same retards everyday

go fucking live your life on your perfect first world paradise thanks to all the wealth canada extracts from the DR while i rot away in a working class neighborhood logging in to this subhuman board everyday to try and distract myself from my miserable existence, miserable because i'm from a fcking canadian colony

That's like saying getting high on drugs and wasting your life and money isn't a waste because you "had fun".

That question is not really of my concern for even before asking it, i have realized i cannot add anything of value to life itself.

S-sorry sempai

Yea but couldn't you always work hard to improve your situation in life?

Bump.

then do it

>Isaac
jew? newton was jewish?

>logs in
how does he do that?

The login page you idiot. Are you posting without an account?

Not him, but they become normalfags. Just because you have 'confidence' and 'charisma', it doesn't mean that you can become a Chad. A Chad is 6'3, has broad shoulders, narrow hips, a chiseled jawline etc. It's not just something you can become, regardless if you are friends with the elite themselves.

that makes sense. but you call that becoming a "chad". i get it you cater to the perverted tastes of this board obsessed with cliche terms with vague definitions. that way it is a better bait.

1) I do work hard, study for uni, exercise daily, diet, trying to expand my social circle
2)I don't think Chads exist and I don't care about becoming one

Normalfags dont work hard though. Normalfags are poor, stupid, fat, weak, etc

I don't have one. I post anonymously. Is that bad?
Can it be linked to my FB account?

Well, I guess you can become an 'upper normalfag' or perchance even a Brad if you run confidence game. But don't think you're going to become a slayer just because you have da konfiduns.

Kill yourself my man