“MacBeth,” an adaptation of Shakespeare’s “Scottish Play” with Marion Cottilard and Michael Fassbender...

>“MacBeth,” an adaptation of Shakespeare’s “Scottish Play” with Marion Cottilard and Michael Fassbender, saw it score plunge 23.5% when its stars were listed alongside the film.
>Nor was “MacBeth,” the only time Fassbender fell flat with fans. Interest in “Steve Jobs”dipped 7.9% when the Oscar-nominee’s casting as the Apple founder was mentioned alongside the film’s plot description.
JUST

marion is gross garbage.
fassbender is a bad fit for jobs

Sup Forums seems to love this guy, but hes just so boring as a performer and to look at. too perfect.

An actor should be boring honestly. As an actor, you're supposed to be a servant of the story. The character is what should be interesting, not the actor.

>but hes just so boring as a performer and to look at.

watch Frank.

shills.

he's terrible and he's box office poison.

you should enhance the story, not be repulsive to the audiences.

if i know willem dafoe or gary oldman will be in a movie i get pumped because i know they will deliver cool stuff, they have the skills needed. the fass is just, "oh the pretty boy again, yawn".

im not watching shit.

whats worse well have him shitting up the upcoming alien movies with his dull as fuck android. compare him to lance henriksen.

>shill
Nigger, I don't even especially care for Fassbender. He's an adequate performer, nothing special. I was just talking in general.
Fair enough.

Just like Robert Redford, there is such a thing as being too handsome

my favorite role of his is magento

actors should be hired because they fit the character not because they're blank slates that bring in money

>30-something, but looks like 50 y/o
>short legs
>skinny
>gigantic forehead
>balding
yeah, he is average looking at best

It's because he's waging a one man crusade against black pussy with his BWC. He might be the only man in hollywood fighting the cuck menace, he's the oil driller Sup Forums deserves

he might be the best current A-list actor working in hollywood

>being this straight

Flat as a pancake. How unfortunate.

shit tier feet
can this girl do anything right?

I just wanna see her little butt. Then all my childhood boners will feel right

dude you can see her tits & clit. isnt that enough?

gpddamn spoiled millennial

He's a shitty actor. You think people would stop hiring him after X-Men Apocalypse but nope, they never learn.

What movies with him in a major starring role were box office successes? (except for xmen)

If you don't own a part of the company that makes films then you should care about how much money it makes. It's literally the least important thing to a viewer. How about you watch film for films sake? Let the studios worry about who is a draw.

stop cucking yourself

blame obese black women for his popularity

Who cares about box office? Watch Shame, Hunger in which his perfomances carried the film. He was the best thing about MacBeth and Steve Jobs and Prometheus. Im looking forward to The Snowman.

She's perfect

>He was the best thing about MacBeth and Steve Jobs and Prometheus. Im looking forward to The Snowman.
stop trolling

Fucking plebs.

Im not trolling.

>fassbender is a bad fit for jobs
Why, because they don't look alike? His performance was great

Yep, film was beautiful and enjoyable.

He's a bit cuckish in everything he does with only flares of consistency. You don't really recover in the eyes of women from actually wanting to give out cunnilingus willy nilly.

wtf is wrong with her lips, too much Botox

She's just hiding her true power level