What in the fuck is this board problem with admitting hes a bit shitte and not quite as good as Messi?

What in the fuck is this board problem with admitting hes a bit shitte and not quite as good as Messi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWk_AEDee-Y
streamable.com/gmd6d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you do realize ofcourse that's his weak foot, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=RWk_AEDee-Y

he completely fucking missed it

there's no fucking excuse for that apart from being total ass

it happens, there's a fucking reason those shots are uncommon

>Ronaldo, winner of multiple Ballon D'Ors, isn't as good as he used to be at the age of 32
Wow Tejas, really good observation there you fucking goon.

>he missed it! Ronaldo is now confirmed to be the worst player in the world!!!!

You mean to say a 32yr old high-mileage forward will begin to degrade in performance, as his team starts to suck?

>Wenger out, Op in!

Halal weeb kun, pls.

>le cheerleader man while based Eder wins the game

People don't realize how stupidly difficult that shot is. With the ball coming behind you, hitting it with your knee bent. Only TSUU can hit that in the world, no one else would have the power and accuracy on their weak foor

It's simple, really. Whenever you see a brit arguing that TSU is as good as Messi or better you can bet your ass he either is a Manure fan or he only watched TSU play while he was in England but kept following his stats despite never watching a single game of his, thus reaching the conclusion that although he hasn't seen TSU perform in ages he must still be the same player from back then.

Whenever you see an argie/hue shitting on Messi you should ignore it as they do it out of insecurity because they're too afraid Messi will end up being considered better than Diego/Pelé.

Whenever you see 'muricans/canadians shitting on Messi you do what you generally do regarding their opinions on footy. Though I must say I've seen more lucid americans here on Sup Forums than brits at times.

As for the eurocucks, most of them seem to realize Messi's actually far better than this gay version of Inzaghi, except for the romanian. I guess it's because they follow the sport.

Disturbingly accurate

I couldn't possibly give a flying fuck about foreign football clubs.

Everyone knows messi is better than tsuu but we like to be contrarians. Since reddit claimed messigod along time ago

It really isnt that difficult it shouldnt be for the so called goat

Oh shit

Good post

You should take his spot then if it's so easy

As if Missi doesn't have a bloopers compilation, no player is perfect

messi is the most skilful but without that team, he wouldnt function

you could drop MR "CR7 only" into any team and it wouldnt matter as he doesnt pass anyway. my favourite of the two. hes a really nice guy and hasnt been abusing HGH

ronaldo is just le fast blooter man, messi is the best player in the world. the only reason ronaldo is considered on a par with messi is this retarded forced "rivalry" between them dreamt up to sell football

>messi is the most skilful but without that team, he wouldnt function
Do you actually believe this, or are you just meming

Messi scored from a identical pass in the 2-3 el classico earlier this year, in the last attack of the game

Ronaldo is a top 5 player ever, can't deny it, but he's seemingly one of the least talented and most awkward top 30 players.

streamable.com/gmd6d

>mfw this actually happened

this is totally the wrong way round

>streamable.com/gmd6d

a top 5 player ever doesnt play like this
Ronaldo is not even top 25
he's a shitty little poaching diva, like when people rated lewandowski three years ago

in 2 months is 33 you dumb nigger. of course he isnt as good as he used to be anymore

>they do it out of insecurity because they're too afraid Messi will end up being considered better than Diego/Pelé
This is the only actual reason. People don't want to think he's the GOAT so they'll get behind Cristiano to claim that Messi isn't even the best of his generation.

I like the fact that only manure customers think tsu is better. It lets you realise they're a plastic before they even say what team they support

This is literally the opposite

The whole CR career is so forced it makes me sick

Screencapping this for future conversations.

Upvoted

>texas
>being this fucking retarded
Back to youtube.

this hue gets it

I like Ronaldo better because he is not a complete loser when playing for his national team.

ball wasn't behind him though

if it is so easy, go on a try it. hit the ball with your knee bent and make it go right through the crossbar