Daily Reminder that only Americans have walked on the moon

USA is the greatest country on earth, and the only country on the moon. And we'll be on Mars before most of you even have air conditioning

all the Apollo astronauts were also short haired White Christian Males

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luna_9
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
youtube.com/watch?v=bq7gkQ7UkzI
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/stanley-kubrick-daughter-vivian-kubrick-apollo-11-moon-landing-conspiracy-theory-a7122186.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU
freemasoninformation.com/masonic-education/famous/masonic-astronauts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We drew a dick on Mars because we could.

Are you even trying rest of the world?

Well you like to tell the world you've been but half the population don't believe you and the other half question why you could never do it again. Seems a little fishy to me.

Nice try, NASA

>deluded nation

You enormous faggots never went near the Moon.

There's nothing much up there, we have gathered enough information from previous moon trips. Yes we went there multiple times, not only once.

But you are being controlled by (((them)))

It was the germans.

Muricas only give them money

Half the world population are retards: News at 11.

Stay cucked.

There's still plenty to do up there, especially with modern equipment. We gleaned as much knowledge as we could with the limited resources they brought up there. The composition of the moon is still pretty unknown. Resources will be gathered from the moon sooner or later. No atmosphere and low gravity well make it enticing to space infrastructure build up. It's not a question of if, but when.

Americans designed and engineered the Atlas, Titan and Saturn family of rockets. The Germans made the Redstone which was just a larger V-2. Germans worked for all of the companies like Grumman, Boeing, Northrup, Rocketdyne etc. American technicians and engineers built the things and made them work.

Van Braun's sketch of the Saturn V was a relatively simple cocktail napkin sketch in the engineering world. Thousands of Americans made his dream come to life.

>all that butthurt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luna_9
USSR went to the moon first, burger. Sending people ws nothing more than a cold war political meme.

Which language are you using? It's English, isn't it?
Which country does English come from?

A clue: it's not the USA.

Maybe instead of bitching you should look at your own posture. We've been balanced, powerful, upright, and well grounded with both feet firmly planted on the moon while your people debate about tea versus goat milk.

>Sending people ws nothing more than a cold war political meme.

The whole space race was a political meme. The USSR DID try to send people there.

>USA is the greatest country on earth,

I know. That's why I want to move there.

I'm not butthurt at all. I'm just explaining things to retards.

>comparing the logistics of a manned-mission to a probe

user please.

They are still first, though.

To send a probe, not life.

There is a HUGE difference in means and ability, along with achievement for achievement sake.

>first meme

Who cares? Sending a probe is nothing like sending 3 men and all the required techniques/technology. USSR did great work with what they had available.

Stop taking a bait thread so seriously. It's just a meme. I want more space races so that we as Americans get off our asses again.

>logistics of a manned-mission
Pretty much the same as for a probe. They did need the saturn V rocket to haul their special organic ass. Tвh, the manned moon missions contributed absolutely nothing to space exploration other than the saturn V which isn't used anymore anyways.

This.

I hope to see the kickoff of the mars race before i die.

Get on it china. Your last moon probe was a fucking joke, and a failure. A fucking moon probe failure in 2015, jesus. Get your shit together. Its not a race if you cant do shit that we did half a century ago.

FUCK.

Russia you can try too, but fuck me if you will ever get anywhere past GSO.

>Tвh, the manned moon missions contributed absolutely nothing to space exploration other than the saturn V which isn't used anymore anyways.

Ok I'm done talking to a retard. Have fun with that outlook on life.

>Pretty much the same as for a probe.

No. Jesus no.

There is a big, big difference between sending humans into space, and machines into space.

>mfw Von Braun himself said it would take a craft, 5 times the size of the empire state building full of fuel; enough for a return trip as well.
>propaganda is literally jesus tier powerful

lol ppl.

>half the population don't believe you

This isn't even remotely true. Only tinfoil Eurotards and Commie sympathizers think the moon-landing was fake.

> and the other half question why you could never do it again

We did do it again. And again. And again. And again. And again. 6 manned landings between '69-'72. We got tired of waiting for "superior Russia technology" to catch up and said fuck it. Europoors weren't even considered.

Daily reminder that it was an American that made the Apollo program feasible, and Von Braun wanted to land a 100ft. tall rocket on the moon (doomed to failure). Houbolt saved the Apollo program, and Von Braun criticized or tried to stop Houbolt most of the time.

Within a couple of hundred years, whites will be gone from the land, genocided out of existence by people we tried to uplift, sadly.

Then the world devolves into chaos.

Here is a thought experiment - Imagine that it is 1000 years from now.

A spacecraft from an advanced alien civilization flies by the Moon, notices the artifacts there, like the Moonbuggy and the LEM, does a quick analysis and determines that the artifacts are approximately 1000 years old.

The aliens happily fly onwards towards Earth, ready to welcome Earth into the peaceful Federation of Planets.

Now imagine their disappointment when the aliens land and see decaying remnants of buildings and the entirety of brown-skinned humanity living in crude huts, poking overturned logs for grubs.

And shitting on the ground.

The aliens go sadly back to their spacecraft and fly away.

Life without White people.

> landing this piece of garbage on the moon being anywhere comparable to men walking the surface

kys gypsy cunt

daily reminder that americans have only walked on the moon thanks to german engineers.

ftfy

Werhner von Braun was based as hell, and so were his team of highly intelligent engineers.

And so were the 50,000 American technicians/engineers that were essential to making everything work.

Stop being so disingenuous.

You can't build a country with diseases like these people in it.

We need a cure.

Nonsense, white americans are Europeans.

Why is the angle of the shadow different on the man and the buggy????

Why would this offend white Americans?

That's like saying middle America is only white due to German settlers, as a way of insulting Americans. You are trying to insult Germans in America by saying their lineage is great.

i have literally seen the moon landing sight through a observatory telescope
>keep denying spastic

For anyone interested look up Based Walt Disney popularizing the idea of a moon landing, and the original plan for EPCOT

Hi

You spent a fuck ton of money to go to a place where humans would get BTFO without protective gear.

One small step for mankind, my ass
This is just Jackass - The movie 1960s edition

>only whites have walked on the moon

Saying one thing doesn't imply the other thing isn't true.

Please get more intelligent.

Just for that, India, you all won't get to Poo on the Moon.

well, murrica really earned bragging rights with that one. Well done
At least germany had a little bit of involvement, because of Wernher von Braun and we kind of caused the Cold War

>Van Braun's sketch of the Saturn V was a relatively simple cocktail napkin sketch in the engineering world

Right, being this dellusional

>i have literally seen the moon landing sight through a observatory telescope

I know the Apollo landings are legit, but why are you lying user? You literally can't resolve the Apollo sites with any clarity. Even the Hubble Space Telescope cannot resolve the sites. The only camera evidence of the Apollo sites are via JAXA's LRO.

>Hubble's 94.5-inch mirror has a resolution of 0.024″ in ultraviolet light, which translates to 141 feet (43 meters) at the Moon's distance. In visible light, it's 0.05″, or closer to 300 feet. Given that the largest piece of equipment left on the Moon after each mission was the 17.9-foot-high by 14-foot-wide Lunar Module, you can see the problem.

>i don't understand how light works

>Europoors

POO IN LOO

This is true. Not a negro or Chinee on the Moon.

>Though we all owe a debt to the African Space Programs and also the Old Negro Space Program (NASSA)

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

youtube.com/watch?v=bq7gkQ7UkzI

get a 20inch+ telescope nigga

You are bullshitting and you know it

>tfw space exploration is likely to die out in the coming years
With the USSR dead, you need a new rival desu. The Chinese are incompetent and the Ruskies have no money to make their own programs.
You'd better get the Webb Space Telescope out soon, 'cause that will bring in a whole shitload of deep fields and may respark interest in the public.

>You'd better get the Webb Space Telescope out soon, 'cause that will bring in a whole shitload of deep fields and may respark interest in the public.

nope. once they said the milky way has billions of stars, and is hundreds of light-years across, and that it was one of trillions of galaxies, everyone's eyes glazed over.

we're stuck here for a long time. going to mars or the moon accomplishes exactly zero except for "man in space" stunts.

You're full of shit. It's impossible and the laws of optics prove that. The smallest possible thing HUBBLE can see is the size of a football field.

>We drew a dick on Mars because we could

>because we could

America, FUCK YEAH!

>going to mars or the moon accomplishes exactly zero except for "man in space" stunts.

see

To be honest 99% of all activities in space will soon be able to be done autonomously via robotics/computing. Minimal human interaction is needed.

>You'd better get the Webb Space Telescope out soon

One of my biggest fears is the JWST having a launch failure or some sort of systems failure once it gets up there.

>falling for NASA memes
Nice Kubrick set goy.

Kubrick was based

Fuck off retards.

>independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/stanley-kubrick-daughter-vivian-kubrick-apollo-11-moon-landing-conspiracy-theory-a7122186.html

>Surely (?!) an artist, such as my father, whose profound degree of artistic integrity is self-evident, whose political/social consciousness is manifestly present in nearly every film he made. Whose highly controversial subject matter literally put his life at risk, and yet he continued to make the film’s he made … don’t you think he’d be the very last person EVER to assist the US Government in such a terrible betrayal of its people?!?

3rd party evidence, etc, etc

>his family member said he a good boy who dindu nothin so it's true
L O L

let us take a moment to remember the burn of the century

lol. here's that video of you getting rekt:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU

>doesn't swear on the bible that he landed on the moon
That's you getting wrecked though.

>spend most of your life as an airman, engineer, prof. of aeronautics at west point
>become test pilot
>become astronaut
>best of the best.png
>triumphs left and right
>land on the fucking moon
>spend rest of life helping people, advocating for human space flight, sciences
>ballinasfuck.avi
>40 years later some autistic sperglord is verbally harassing you about your accomplishments
>gets BTFO

Honestly I wish Buzz beat the shit out of him then fucked his Stacy gf on top of his unconscious body.

Where was the "became a freemason" part of this post?

Daily reminder that only americans knelt like faggots to muslims.

Kneel, whore, just like your elite-soldiers did.

>muh ebul freemasons

Is there a better pleb-filter on the internet?

Not an argument.

freemasoninformation.com/masonic-education/famous/masonic-astronauts/

>you didn't snap the visor shot for Buzz in '69

Why live?

>Not an argument.

Neither was your post.

But you are still ameriroach filth.
Sad!

>rare flag calling someone else filth

Neat.

pls no, i want new wallpapers :^(

They weren't Marines. They weren't SEALs. They were a VBSS party. Nothing to see here.

>Europeans

ftfy

do not confuse nationality with ethnicity

What the Fuck are you.
I'm on my phone

looks 'shopped.

why would they have to threaten op to make him suck dick

I am your mother's bull.
I fuck your mom every weekend

>moon is opened to private industry
>we've never been there

You have never once paid attention to how governments explore things and then open them up for profit, have you?
There's a million examples.

Also you do remember we shit ourselves when the soviets put a big fucking radio device in an ICBM and launched it into space. It was called Sputnik.

We went to the moon because we were scared shit less. It was the drive and interest that landed us there, there was no way would let the Soviets surpass us.

That's why there's no interest now. It's a forgotten thought.

We could be on Mars in a year if the Russians said they'd be there in two. Or the Chinese. And hell, they wouldn't even have to be entirely serious.

DESU you should have used the opportunity to establish a nigger-free colony up there. Now it's too late. You could have saved the white race.

Equatorial Guinea Pig

>Also you do remember we shit ourselves when the soviets put a big fucking radio device in an ICBM and launched it into space

well, that showed that they could put a nuke anywhere in america and there would be no way we could stop it. so it was a big deal at the time. of course they would have trouble targeting anything much smaller than a state, but it was still scary.

Aliens beat you to it, cuck.

Yeah but your New China's pant's
and China's Bitch We say jump you don't ask how high you just start jumping in fear because we own you

Yep, fear is a great motivator.

>That's why there's no interest now. It's a forgotten thought.
>We could be on Mars in a year if the Russians said they'd be there in two. Or the Chinese. And hell, they wouldn't even have to be entirely serious.

Exactly. It was about who controlled the strategic high ground. If a nation was able to put missiles on the moon the effort to take them out wouldn't even be worth it. It'd essentially be an unshittable nuclear deterrent. It was deemed unnecessary after we had pretty much displayed how far ahead of the USSR our program was by the end of the 60's.

t. retarded canuck posting as Chinese

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Hey you are also the first first world country to have a negroid as pres! You really are a progressive nation that should be adored!

Thanks to private space companies though, we are making immense progress. I can't wait to see it. We may very well be on Mars in my life time.

Can't wait, we aren't even out of our solar system yet. There is so much left to explore. A new Era of exploration will come, and I won't be alive to see it.

Daily reminder the moon landing, space travel and the spinning globe earth are all lies.

posting old memes
that's lame i would've expected something more entertaining

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTZ

>yes goy, Apollo astronauts believed in a shitskin religion that killed white religions

>the Apollo astronauts were also short haired White Christian Males

Lying sack of shit. They were all black. thats why they only show pictures of astronauts on the moon with their sun-shields down.

America would never pay the money needed to fund the space program if they knew African Americans would fly the missions.

One of the best kept secrets of our age. Only beautiful black men are strong enough to survive in space.

also, check'em

I'd even go so far as to say that the moon has a diversity problem

awesome 3. checked.