What if Indiana Jones 5 is about Indy finding out that he can resurrect people back from the dead if he collects these...

What if Indiana Jones 5 is about Indy finding out that he can resurrect people back from the dead if he collects these ancient artifacts that are scattered across the globe. He decides to go on the hunt for these artifacts to resurrect his father. The movie ends with Sean Connery re-appearing. Indiana Jones 6 is just like good old Crusade times with Ford and Connery back together.
I would literally gets so emotional if they did this.

what if the Horcrux was thrown into the deepest trench?

Connery is too far gone and you know it

hitler did nothing wrong

why didn't luke just use his xwing against the atats?

did you save your post from yesterday or are you even more pathetic and saved someone else shit idea?

also there are seven artifacts required and they're all numbered orange balls

>Indy 6 Ford and Connery back together

Even if Spielberg could convince Connery to reprise his role, what would he do? He's almost 87.

There is a reason you don't see him in the public anymore. One day you are going to see a cancer picture of him like we did Steve jobs then he dies.

who knows? he might still be able to do some acting. He is alive after all

>Even if Spielberg could convince Connery to reprise his role, what would he do? He's almost 87.
He doesn't have to do any stunt work or running. I just want Ford and Connery back together talking. They can make Connery not being able to go on a journey as they talk on walkie talkies or something (make the movie in the 80's and make it that after Ford resurrected Connery - Ford was exposed to the supernatural power that now made him not able to age anymore).

Would be cool

Also, one of the ideas of an Indiana Jones video game was to have Indy find a time machine or something but this idea was cancelled. Maybe they could use this idea in Indiana Jones 5 or 6?

If it happens (and that's a big if) it would probably be one of those great comeback performances, then he would die shortly after.

just leave the guy alone you disgusting little faggot

You want his last performance to be that bad cartoon? It would be amazing for him to return as Indy's father 1 last time

You deserve to die.

I want an old man who had enough of the bullshit to live out his life in peace and not have to pander to a bunch of retarded 90's born queers.

Why are people in the Indy threads so mean?

Connery can have 10 minutes screen time. He doesn't have to have a lot just please I want him to come back.

Maybe forget the resurrection idea and have Ford dream of Connery? Like Parker dreamed of his uncle in Spiderman 2.

I'd like him to do another simple drama like Finding Forrester. A movie where he meets some kid with potential and mentors him. I think that would be a good end for his career and life because he hated doing sci fi/fantasy/adventure movies.

Shut the fuck up faggot

Why do people born in the 90's want to try and further diminish things they shouldn't be touching in the first place?

You were told no faggot

fuck, you're not going to tell us all about that cameo again are you?

seriously, that plot sounds retarted

That would be a head trip. Especially if Connery died after shooting the film but before it opened. Can you say BIGBUCK$?

fuck off faggot

Your mother sheltered you too much user.

Indy 5 is almost as abhorrent as the ghostbusters reboot

K I N O
I
N
O

Terrible idea. I just hope they don't kill off Indie like they did Han. I'm curious as to how they're going to pass down the torch, though, almost as curious as I am at how many roles Ford will reprise...

Indiana Jones is shit anyway

>muh fedora
>muh purse

Just imagine if Ford was dead too? Huge revenues.

>Imagine if Ford was dead

I just realized Episode VIII will probably have enhanced revenue since Carrie Fisher died.

kill yourself faggot

>I just realized Episode VIII will probably have enhanced revenue since Carrie Fisher died.
You're a bit slow user

I wasn't thinking about it. Considering how shit Star Wars has been lately I've almost dropped it completely.

It's simple...
YOU GET BRADLEY COOPER, WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LIKE MY IDEA?

because he's a fucking queer like you

Eat it faggot

I just realized we obsess over these movies about traveling in space, exploring the bits of our Earth we haven't explored, coming up with medical innovations, and designing futuristic AI and technology but it's all pretty much in the private sector where it gets minimal amounts of money or attention.

If you spent the hundreds of millions of dollars on a movie about archaeology on actual exploration initiatives we would be able to map the entire ocean floor or we would have actually saved all the Middle Eastern already-existing ancient sites from desecration.

you're angry because you realised something 3 months after the rest of the world

what's it like to be 12 in 2017 user?