Ironfist in a nutshell

>Ironfist in a nutshell

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zui_quan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd like to politely request that my fellow /tv tards refrain from using the idiom "in a nutshell."
It is even worse than reddit tier cringe meme phrases.
Thank you.

Only a redditor would tell Sup Forums what reddit is like.

ironfist is retarded

yes.
and it could have been gloriously retarded but no. it's just mediocre retarded.

Is that the burglar from Home Alone?

But the fight scenes are amazing
>>said no one ever

Is his name Daniel Stern?

>The plan

>didn't call it in

>not recognising loras

singlehandedly the greatest television series since the conception of the performing arts

> I'm the immortal warrior.
> Can't fight a drunk hobo

k

I am surprised how much I am enjoying this show. It is very retarded and cringe but not boring like Luke Cage

>I'm danny
>no ur not
>yes I am
>no ur not
>yes I am
>two episodes later

everyone is hostile towards everyone for no reason. Very accurate portrayal of NYC

>it's a "the only reason this shit has a plot is because every single character is retarded beyond recovery" episode
Many such cases in Netflix

NAH BRO, THE REAL REASON OUR SHIT SHOW FAILED IS BECAUSE PROTAGONIST IS WHITE AND RICH, LIKE FELLOW SOMEONE EVERYONE LITERALLY HATES MORE THAN HITLER, EVEN THOUGH HALF PEOPLE OF THE COUNTRY VOTED FOR HIM, BUT FUCK THOSE SUBHUMANS, ONLY US CALIFORNIANS MATTER

I'm 3 episodes in, does listening to a white guy talk about Buddhist shit and sounding like ken-sama get easier as the series goes on?

HOLY SHIT, THIS SHOW WAS A FLIP FLOPPING MESS.

fucking madame gao talking her shit riddles, just spill it out mother fucker!

if she didn't exist people would be less paranoid.

It's so weird, where I feel many of the Marvel shows slump in the second half of the season, I feel this one slumped right at the beginning and then again at the end.

The middle episodes were really strong for me, starting from hatchet man to the Hand Compound, then after that it became "eh"

I think it's a reference to this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zui_quan

why was the night nurse so retarded?
>I have seen them gut my friends
>just call the cops, Im sure they are not infiltrated

shut up or I will nut in your shell