There are people who seriously watch meaningless non-playoff "bowl" games

>there are people who seriously watch meaningless non-playoff "bowl" games.

Good fucking goy, keep fattening up the pockets of corporations.

>Playoffs aren't the final boss of Jewish sports tricks in the first place

>criticizes people lining corportations pockets
>watches a sport where a large corrupt organization makes BILLIONS while paying the players LITERALLY NOTHING

>he doesnt know about free scholarship including housing and eating
Lmao those fags make 30-100+k in tuition costs

>free scholarship
Oh yes, scholarship for African-American studies and Communication. Those degrees are not worth the paper they're printed on, let's not pretend those niggers are receiving an actual education.

>thinking that tuition and housing is enough for the pain and effort they go thorough, getting this covered by their universities while an unrelated entity profits billions off their fucking unpaid backs
>most athletes get shit degrees anyway espeically because of the insane time commitment it is to play collegiate sports

you have got to be fucking KIDDING ME

The degrees are getting are a joke and even then they get to flunk classes half the time. Student-athlete is the biggest sham in the world.

My team made it to one of those bowls and after seeing their """""""performance""""""" in the game I wish I didn't watch it

Do niggers not have the agency to pick their own majors?

It no one's fault but thier own if they waste the scholarships on shit tier majors (probably all they could handle though)

The Big Ten Conference brings in over $400 million annually from TV contracts alone, user. I don't think a year's tuition is that big of a "salary" in comparison.

i get that you're racist (big shock on Sup Forums), but a lot of these college football players come from poverty to play. yes, in general they are not as smart to be able to study engineering and make 120k a year like you did, especially in addition to the insanely rigorous college football schedule

really amazes me that you can look at the hundreds of millions of dollars a year these conferences get just from TV rights alone, not even counting ticket sales, and you think that $50-60k a year payment for these players who are sacrificing their bodies every single play is fair in any way

I always make fun of Americans for being plastic, but having their own classic games like the rose bowl or the sugar bowl, etc are pretty cool, because they seems like authentic traditions

Honestly I get more entertainment out of the new years 6 then I get out of the NFL week 17.

I wanted to watch DA U and how how UCF stacks up against SEC

what the fuck is a bowl game?

Because college athletics - and in some ways pro baseball - are the only traditional things about American sports.

They are extra games at the end of the season college football teams can receive invitations to play in. Cotton, Orange, Rose, and Sugar are the more prestigious ones. Most of them though are just money making mechanisms for the NCAA sponsored by meme lawnmower or chicken farm companies.

Imagine being this fucking retarded

I lost the link but some user recently posted a chart that showed that around 80% of student athletes major in useless degrees like communications, social science, and general studies.

There were 48 bowl games this year. Forty fucking eight!!! That's 96 teams in a bowl game. They aren't anything special anymore. I understand why some of these kids want to sit them out now, why risk a serious injury if you're looking to go pro after the season?

As another user stated that is entirely the fault of the student and not the school. Back in the early days of the league, players actually had real degrees and jobs because they got paid shit and had to work in the off season. Now since there's the possibility to make millions going pro, the dumbass kids choose an easy major and usually still manage to fuck even that up. Pey Pey finished his degree in three years

>Do niggers not have the agency to pick their own majors?

Many players have come out saying that they were basically forced into bullshit majors by the athletic department so they could focus on football.

They don't need to pay the players, just let them have the right to sell their image.