My 600 Pound Life Thread

HELLO JANNY HOW YOU DOING? YOU NEED TO LOSE 50 POUNDS IN NEXT MONTH OK. NO MORE HOT POCKETS. IF YOU UNDER 600 POUNDS MONTH FROM NOW I APPROVE YOU FOR SURGERY.

That little doc is so fucking based. Doesn't entertain the bullshit of the crying landwhales.

I think he's a douchebag. He sends people to therapy as a last resort when they continually fail to lose weight when they should have gone at the beginning. They all have eating disorders and are mentally ill.

These delusional fuckers need some tough love and a boot in the ass, which Dr. Now does very well. Their enablers coddle them and allow the situation to get so out of control they have to be on a freak show to have any hope of recovery. Besides, at their weight their heart could give out at any moment so it's imperative they start dieting and losing weight ASAP instead of talking about how they were molested when they were younger.

Doctor Now is cute! CUTE!

Is it me or has every fatty this season said theyve been molested/raped? One even claimed to be gangraped when she was a 300 pound teen.

>These delusional fuckers need some tough love and a boot in the ass, which Dr. Now does very well.

they don't need tough love at all. the vast majority of them already hate themselves more than we ever could.

>a bloo bloo bloo uh hate muh body uhm stuck lurking the shadows *scarfes down a whole cheesecake & smiles* mmmm thats so good I dun care what dr now says

1. Therapy is a long process and as far as he's concerned, they may not have the luxury of time. So his priority is to get them to lose enough weight to get the surgery in order to make their life less risky in the short term first. Then once their life isn't in as much of a danger, you can get them to go for therapy to slowly improve in a more sustainable manner.

2. Sad matter of fact is, psychology and mental healthcare still isn't treated quite as seriously. Just look at how there's still a lot of people like STEM majors going lol psychology isn't real science/ depressed? just suck it up, faggot, you just have low willpower etc

3. The producers of the show probably aren't going to foot the bill for the on-going therapy sessions.

It's really unfair to call him a douchebag.

do you think his car is painted gold

>most recent episode
>"I WANT FRIED RICE!"
>"Rice is on the list of food you aren't supposed to eat"
>"BUT IT'S FRIED!"
I was watching that episode alone and said out loud "What the fuck" after that bit of dialogue

So what were some of the best episodes? I think I watched parts of the first season, but never stuck with it.

He drove a minivan in the most recent episode but that was possibly not his actual car

1. Slot reserved for Assanti's episode
2. James (S5E11)
3. Penny (S2E3); Also check out S3E3 for Where Are They Now? Penny and Tara
4. Nicole (S5E9)

just watch all the ones that are about black women those are always hilarious

>2
Psychology isn't taken seriously because the entire field, from professors, psychiatrists and therapists, is comprised almost entirely of batshit insane marxists that don't treat and exacerbate psychological disorders like gender dysphoria

I laughed at the fact that she didnt call him out on the deepfried eggrolls either.

This weeks new episode is definitely up there, fucker gains around 150 pounds by the end

I was so confused like there can't actually be people that stupid out there right
theres no possible way a human would actually think that because its fried its healthier or some shit

It's easy for someone who's never had mental health issues to sit on his not-quite-as-fat ass on Sup Forums and shit on landwhales, but they genuinely need psychological help as well as physical help, it's probably just as important.

gangbanging a 300lb teen huh?
i couldnt live with the shame

>Marxist boogey man
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Looks like you need some help yourself.

It's a company car.

That guy is making millions

>gangbanging a 300lb teen
It's like a reverse gangrape, probably just one guy trying to resist through all the fat blobs surrounding him to find the hole.

AHH MY LEGS

>OWWW MY LEGS
Meanwhile, the doc's just like
>Hello, how y'all doing?

10/10

I figured. He probably has made a lot from surgery and this TV show. Isn't he one of the producers?

>producers
I doubt it. I'm pretty sure that counts as conflict of interest.

t. mentally ill trannies literally on suicide watch

OW MA LEGSH

They stepped up the drama after the Shay/Lola followup.

>literally rigid, wrong headed thinking 101

Is he /ourguy/?

Sup Forums - Medical Experts

>but they genuinely need psychological help
They genuinely need a bullet in the head so that their surroundings don't have to suffer their existence anymore.
Especially after last episode with the lardass ruining his daughter's future so that she can wash the shit out of his folds and his girlfriend crying into the camera about how she's trapped in the relationship with him or his old dad refinancing his home so that this fat ass could get a last chance which he then squanders. He gave his dad a stroke for fucks sake

How do these fuckers afford to feed them selves? Nearly every episode nobody has a job.

Disability.

Sometimes people get too comfortable on disability.

Well, "fried rice" has stuff like pieces of egg and chunks of like celery and peas and stuff. It's got bunch more of dat healthy stuff which cancels out a lot of the rice part.

I'm sure this is how some people think. Like two chocolate bars and an apple is somehow fewer calories than just two chocolate bars.

NEETbux + enablers

>fat people can't move
>rely on their carers to feed them
>carers could just feed them exactly the right amount of calls each day, composed of lean chicken, rice etc and there's nothing fatty can do about it
>instead they feed them microwaved curries and shit

I don't get it

I've never hated someone as much as I hated Penny. God, this episode made me so mad.

10/10 tv

>microwaved curries and shit

Yeah like I understand they crave food but all that cheap microwave and processed food that makes their face light up is just disgusting.

More than James?

Combination of the following factors
>appeasement (if I give the fat fuck his tendies he will shut up for a few hours)
>delusion (the enablers don't understand they are killing their loved one)
>ignorance (junk food is all these people know, they have no clue how nutrition works)
>sometimes fetish (some episodes they have a partner who has a fat/feeder fetish)

What is this even though?
Cellulitis?

>S03E1
>Amber at the airport
>they put her on a luggage trolley

oh god this shows pretty amazing desu senpai

side question -
How did she build so much fat around her feet?

Shes pretty qt tho

I saw the James episode yesterday. Man, it would be so much better to just euthanise the fucking monster.

he's delusional in his frenzy for food. You really have to understand these people are ill, not right.

fat shaming, I hope that "doctor" lost his job.

yeah that part cracked me up as well. The ham planet's bawling his eyes out, yelling about his legs, people are panicking, the guys carrying him are sweating their asses off, probably afraid they'll drop him any second now, and Dr. Now just strolls in like fucking Katz from Courage, leisurely asking people how they're all feeling today. Comedy gold right there.

There's an executive producer credit to someone named Nowzaradan, but probably not the doc.

>pouring sugar on fucking fruit
I hate Americans so much.

what if its vegetable oil :^)

>Guy puts on 4lbs, while weighing like 600lbs in hospital to lose weight for surgery

His Mom must have been sneaking in like 90000 calories of food A DAY into the diet hospital

MY FUCKING INSURANCE PREMIUMS

9000*

There's literally nothing wrong with brown sugar on pears or apples. Or salt on tomatoes or watermelons. Faggot.

Have you guys seen the one episode where the enabling husband tries to make her brussel sprouts instead of her usual giant pizza and takes one bite, her body rejects it because there's no sugar or fat and she pukes it up and starts bawling her eyes out like a little girl. I haven't seen too many episodes of this series but that one really shook me up

It is when you're already a fucking fatty.

You wouldn't need to put fucking sugar on pears or apples if you had the sense to pick ripe ones to begin with. They are already plenty sweet, faggot.

It's a great champion of Nurgle manifesting himself

>I put sugar on my sugar.
You guys truly are the best country in the world.

To be fair, brussel sprouts are disgusting

Oh shit yuropoors literally too poor to afford brown sugar confirmed.
Few night ago for a dessert, we cut up a few honeycrisp and mixed brown sugar, cinnamon, and agave into a syrup to drizzle on them and shit was cash.

I thought Americans being fat was just a meme. How do they keep finding these hamplanets?

So she literally (literally) only eats potatoes and cheese.

I'll introduce her to vegetables.

>Here eat this boiled brussel sprout.

A lot of people who like vegetables don't like brussel sprouts.

there's better ways to do it but still I think fleeing and sobbing was still an overreaction

Holy shit, you are seriously stupid. Is that why your people are so fat? Hey, this isn't the dark ages anymore, nobody's going to think you're poor just because you're not eating in such an excessive manner.

That's not 600 pound life that's the show about people that eat shit like paint, rocks and styrofoam

>If I don't douse everything with sugar, people will think I can't afford sugar - hambeast logic

Lmao, I bet you worthless faggots never experienced a caramel apple or chocolate covered strawberries either because you're afraid of mixing sugars. I pity you getting hostile over having an inferior sweet tooth.

>So she literally (literally) only eats potatoes and cheese.
I wonder when she last had a solid shit

Shut up pig nobody likes you

>consuming sugars
You're never going to make it

You'll have better luck baiting on /fit/, fatty.

"I just don't understand why I'm not losing weight, I'm eating salad!"
>dumps entire bag of shredded cheddar into her bowl

>I thought Americans being fat was just a meme.
it's really not. Look at the show. Look at this fuckin' thread, for god's sake, there's a guy advocating pouring sugar on fruit and salt on vegetables. Plus, almost everyone in America is fat as shit and it smells terrible in there.

t. a guy who went to America for a few months and will never go back there again.

OWW MAH LEGS

I always find it funny how all the hambeasts like to use the excuse 'I love food' even though every time it's shown that they don't actually care about taste, just the sugar and the oil.

It was never a meme. For a long time, the US is consistently like Top 3 on the lists of most obese countries. It's only in recent years that their ranking went down to somewhere in Top 10. But it's not because they got thinner, the other countries just also got fatter thanks to them adopting american eating habits.

What's that shit on his legs even called? The yellow nodes, the white crusty like shit.

I work with people like this, there are people that dumb. Life is so much less surprising once you realize these people exist. You realize that everything suddenly begins to make sense.

Cellulitis

You are absolutely wrong and hyperbolizing something you don't understand.

Are there any Youtube clips?

>yfw Vietnamese have done that shit for centuries

It's fine, the Viets need all that energy to work the fields.

its a stepwise process you dont go straight to the nuke you fuck. start with something easy and if they fail you try the next thing.

Really? When I went to Cambodia they put salt on fruit, which made sense because you lose a lot of sodium in the heat. Figured it was similar all over SEA.

Salt on fruits is common in SEA. Sometimes, it's salt mixed with something sour like plum powder. It's pretty good. As for sugar, I find that it's most common to be some kind of sugary sauce, sometimes with chili.

lots of crevices, a whole gang of niggers can surround her at once humping away

well when you don't buy anything but food, you can afford a lot of calories per day
it's be 1 euro for a pack of 2k calories in the form of biscuits here
and this is a highly taxed country

Thanks doc, you're bedside manner is astounding.

>Fruit
>Literally nature's candy
>HURR PUSSOME SUGAH ON THAT MOTHER
Americans are disgusting

That was clearly set up to get that reaction. I'm a health nut so I eat meals composed entirely of raw vegetables on a daily basis and even I gag on brussel sprouts. They're the most disgusting vegetable I can think of.

This. People nowadays tend to completely ignore just what kind of a fucked up situation those people are in. You don't just fucking happen to be a 600 lbs monster, this shit is a systemic issue and the people involved need to understand how disgusting that is. It simply ISN'T just some fuck losing sight, it's the whole environment helping, out of ignorance, laziness and plain bad intentions. It's nothing to be sad about, it's something to get really angry about. And when the fuckers enabling them stand there with lists of excuses in their hands, then it's just fucking evil. Those people should feel like the monsters they are, plain and simple.

>people talking about eating fruits
>has to jump straight to talking about eating desserts
Murrifats, everyone.

WE IS EAT SO MUSH BECAUSE WE IS WEALTHY! PUT ANOTHER HOG ON THE GRILL ENOS! *has heart attack patriotically*

I wonder if those fatsos even know how motherfucking delicious a stew can be, even completely without any meat at all.
Just a whole bunch of veggies and water, simmered to perfection. But no, it has to be lard fried and chocolate sprinkles on it, otherwise it wouldn't be satisfying.

You can't even put a thousand curses on them, it actually would make them healthier. Disgusting slobs.