Why Sup Forums worship a devil?

Why Sup Forums worship a devil?

Because you can't kill six million people in seven years, it was all a lie. Also, he fought a man who killed 17 million Ukrainians in one year.

besides the holocaust (if happened) he was a very good leader

But i thought there were pretty damning evidences. I mean witnesses, the camps, testimonials.

Why was he a good leader, he drove his country to debacle.

because the marxists are at it again

research before asking on the internet like a dumbass

instead asking like a dumb-ass on the internet, fucking research will you?

If you admire Hitler you're a self hating Cuck.

Because God is a cuck.

Sure you can. Considering there was a war, over 50 million died and just as much a decade later due to famine.

If all Jews in Germany went to Israel like they said they will, the holocaust would have been prevented

I am actually satirizing people who think the holocaust is overblown yet think the Holodomar was bigger than it's mostly stated in the west.

Greatest loser ever.
He made all the wrong choices possible.
Lets build battleships! Fuck off jet engines, propellers are the best! Lets the brits flee! More tanks, less planes! Attack ussr! etc...
Actually germany spend half its time to do its best despite the stupid managment of this moron.

Your independence leader was associated with him and his allies.
But we all know that Sukarno was a bitch

he was right in that we should preserve the white race.

shouldn't have killed 11 gorillion and taken more land than they lost after WWI , but no one is perfect.

Britain blocked the havaara agreement in 1935. in 1938, germany asked all the other countries if they want to take the jewish refugees (like 300k left) and ever country declined (evian conference). Then germany bought madagascar from defeated france and the brits took the island and again, no place to go.

Before the war started, barely anything happened with the jews in germany. Anti-semitism was for hitler just a way to get votes. Goebbels and Himmler were the ones hating on all the jews while hitler was more interested in the "big capitalists", that profit when other people kill each other.

No he wasn´t. The communists tried their world revolutionary movement since 1905 and war was coming. Also the allies made sure to start shit, using poland as bait and willingly sacrificing it. Also, France and Britain started preparing for war even before Hitler started rebuilding the laughable german miltary. The rearming started because the WW1 winners refused to hold up their end of the deal (treaty of versailles) and disarm themselfs so that such a big war can never happen. Yet they ignored their part and for instance france never really stopped their military machine and started going strong again in 1934.

H

>Soekarno was associated with Hitler

What kind of bullshit is this, in high school i learned our founding father leaned to the East

I'll stop worshipping Hitler when the left admits that Stalin was literally worse than Hitler.

Because Kek wills it

Stalin did nothing wrong.

Theres no such thing as good or evil in politics

He was associated with the Axis by aiding Japan. Thus in an indirect way associated with Hitler

He made Germany great again, he was a great leader apart from murdering the jews but after the financial crisis, germany was #1 in the european master race

I used to like the Nazis until I learned about the horrible things they did to people in the Holocaust. Other than that, the Nazis were on the defensive.

I don't worship him as I'm not a fascist but I don't think he was literally the devil who wanted to exterminate everybody. He was definitely a better leader than the current ones we have.

>Greatest loser ever.
>He made all the wrong choices possible.

That´s rich coming from France. Who is the butthurt here?

>Attack ussr!

It is well known by know that russia was on their way. Their mobilization was just slow due to the huge land mass occupied, same problem russia had before WW1 when they had to secretly mobilize in order to gain an advantage. In the end, germany knew russia was on their way and russia knew germany was coming as a response. Hitler and stalin played "who can mobilize faster for attack" and Hitler won that game, creating extreme losses in the first few weeks.

Also when having any actual knowledge about the time 1900-1950 and the communist happening in europe, it becomes clear that Hitlers party is responsible for the communists not gaining power in germany. If that would have happened, poland would have also been gone and the USSR allied with commie germany would have raped the rest of europe, especially spain would be communist too getting france into a two front war.

In the end Hitler and operation barbarossa made sure that only half of europe becomes communist and not all of europe. But that the commies even got half of europe is thanks to britain and the US.

Sup Forums IS full of self loathing cucks. The place is full of

1. Slavs who think Hitler was cool
2. Burgers who think Hitler was cool.
3. Jews who think Hitler was cool

This place is cuckoo land

Don't worship him, he's not a devil he was a good person who did what he thought was best for his country

Also holohoax didn't happen. Nazi Germany was ruthless , unforgiving , militaristic but that's about it

Why where they militaristic? They rebuild their military but still weren´t as strong as britain or france. The amount of available soldiers wasn´t that much higher then these of poland while germany having a larger population. Also at the beginning of the war, the nazis only had enough ammo for about 4 weeks of war. I wouldn´t call that militaristic, rather building a military so that you can defend yourself. Without a military, even poland could have invaded and they sure as hell wanted to.

the salt...