The funniest thing happened

I decided to stop going to the movie theatre and cancelled my netflix last year. Cable's been gone for forever. Strange thing is, I thought I'd keep torrenting new movies but I just haven't. Don't even remember the last movie I saw. I didn't realize it was a self-perpetuating system.

You pay for them because you watch them and watch them because you've paid for them. Now I'm only governed by my interests and I have no taste for modern western cinema.

Other urls found in this thread:

alina-chan.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bro, that's NS Slavfu.

>Now I'm only governed by my interests
Well what if your interests are movies?
>I have no taste for modern western cinema
Well you said you don't remember the last movie you watched, so I guess the movies you're watching aren't very memorable.

Why do white girls always act so slutty? There's this white girl from my college who keeps posting slutty images of herself on insta and has a youtube channel where she just dresses up in different clothing and does close ups of her body.

Why?

Once in 2006 I had to go about two weeks with no television and internet in a new apartment.

Most productive 2 weeks of my life.

>that bag
>slav
what in the hell makes you think so?
she doest not look like she's drunk

>mfw I can't tell if that's a girl or a guy anymore
FUCK YOU PEOPLE FOR POSTING TRAPS NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE

My interests are movies. Particularly good ones. But Hollywood is just stagnant now, I haven't seen anything come out of there that is worthwhile in the last year. Crappy star wars remakes, crappy live action disney remakes, superhero movies.

They live in a nation where that kind of behaviour doesn't get them stoned to death.

>2006 was 92 years ago

>But Hollywood is just stagnant now, I haven't seen anything come out of there that is worthwhile in the last year
I don't know my man. I enjoyed
La La Land
Manchester by the Sea
Silence
Hacksaw Ridge
The Nice Guys
Hell or High Water
Arrival
to name a few

because you are trapped inside the exhibit like an animal in an aquarium. If the door to your cage was open, you would see no reason to run on the hamster wheel.

Fuck off basement weeb

This happened to me too.

Went hardcore on studying art, stopped going to the cinema, watching movie marathons, etc. Also cut out newspapers and televised news, minimised time spent on Sup Forums, stopped playing video games, deleted all my social media, etc.

Best decision I ever made, it showed me the modern world is effectively a giant Skinner box.

what'd you do though. run?

i hat nostalgia fags. they're the worst. cinema is no worse today than it was 2 decades ago.

post the link to her yt channel you faggot

Started drawing, painting, going through tutorial books, and so on, for 12 hours a day. Spend 3 hours before bed unwinding, usually with video games made before 1995.

I'm not nostalgic for the past. Perhaps you are even right about nothing changing. Doesn't change the fact that it's shit.

But things have changed. One corporation is becoming a monopoly. The world is very different.

pathetic

That's super. You can go ahead and fuck off with that.

Yeah, cause black sluts are so fucking rare

Someone explain to me what the fuck her bag says.
Because:
>Sukaitsurii
... doesn't make a lick of goddamn sense to me.

Out of those movies, only Hacksaw Ridge, Arrival, and Hell or High Water are good, my dude.

>YOU WILL REGRET THE NEXT FULL MOON!

>you will never fuck that kind of girl
why live?

dumb frogposter

OP didn't say anything about nostalgia, though.

It just becomes an issue of whether movies have always been this way, or if he changed himself enough to stray from the cycle.

kek

Nice projecting OP. Is that why you want to kill all degenerates, because you yourself are a degenerate? I watch films because they give me hope and motivate me creatively. And I pirate everything. I haven't paid for a piece of digital entertainment or software since I learned how to torrent 10 years ago. Feels good man, I only need to earn enough to feed and shelter myself, all of my entertainment and work tools are free. Thank you based God for the internet.

dumb satireposter

sounds like torture

only if you don't enjoy what you're doing

Sauce?

Neck

I only come to Sup Forums for waifu threads and that's not even allowed anymore
That said I still enjoy the works of my waifu and go through lengths to see e erythjng they've been in.

What a weak slavfu

This is the real, authentic thing

they learned from black slut culture forced in pop music

Who's this semon demon?

nice photoshopped eyes you delusional weeb

OP's is better, yours look retarded.. and pest infected

who is this?

>alina-chan.tumblr.com
Best i can find is her tumblr

I raise you this slavfu

>black culture

>photoshopped
She's using contact lenses you autist

no fuck u

>be me
>didn't even realize there was a contest on who could post the prettiest girl
>still winning

thanks.

tell me of your internet detective ways. reverse image search is all i know

>literally born in Canada

makes you think

Canadian

Autism

Anyone here have the webm from her insta where you see most of her tit?

If you're OP what you posted is a generic #18831920 attractive teenage girl

thats not a slav

OP you are the most retarded cunt in history.

>she wears Deathcore merch

I'll take a pass on that, user.

>drinking Monster to stay awake
>totally not drunk

I didn't say she was yours to have keep on backing the fuck off

>Russian weeaboo typing things in broken Japanese

RIP in piece, boner. I like Japanese pop culture well enough but this level of fetishism is honestly creepy to me.

Oh boy, looks like Disney aren't happy that one of the drones got loose...

>ear stretchers

haHAA

I'm actually pretty smart. On things of no consequence only. It's one of those catch-22's or ironic wishes by genies.

Sometimes I just zone right in on specific things, like a crime I read about in the paper the other day, and I constructed a whole alternative theory of events that no one had touched on.

shut up cantstandja

>Sometimes I just zone right in on specific things, like a crime I read about in the paper the other day, and I constructed a whole alternative theory of events that no one had touched on.

That's called autism or aspergers user

I don't normally save pics of normalfag basic bitches but fuck dude, that is a nice tongue.

russian-hungarian

>she looks like a castrated hamster

Get a real scene girl, user. Come live in the early 2000's with me.

amateurs >>>>>>>> surgically and via makeup advanced sluts

>swn sit on your face and beat your balls until they turn into yellow mush inside the skin sack

n-no

...bruh

ah perhaps. My father has it, and my brother is bipolar and my mom is a crazy bitch that I don't think has any actual disorders. I was tested once, but didn't have it, but maybe there's just random vestiges of it or maybe being raised by an autist does something to you.

OMG, that's so fucking funny, OP. You should really kill yourself immediately.

So niggers born in america are not african-american?

>>thats not a slav
It is though, stay mad.

What were her parents then?

I didn't mean it as an insult. It's possible you're on the spectrum slightly but receive no difficulties in social situations so it's hard to detect? You just have the ability to focus all your attention on certain things

Just go with it.

Ukrainian immigrants. It's a click away on wikipedia

I want to fuck her so hard

me on the bottom right of the top right panel

w2c jackets like this

Since everyone else is just arguing about slovenian girls or whatever, I may as well just talk about myself.

I think people are the easiest thing to understand, and I find it unusual to see that even apparently "well-adjusted" people just can't comprehend motives or emotions of others. Anyway, yeah, I do fine talking to people and all that, it's just annoying that I can effortlessly spend days on extremely niche subjects, but fucking good luck trying to apply that kind of focus at will. You just have to wait for the right topic.

h&m

>not Natalia

plebs

Nah Katheryna is still superior

>image.jpg

And why did she does this?

who is this so i can masturbate to her feet

me on the bottom left

Katheryn Winnick

>black people

nice blog you fucking asshat

mummy I've been a very bad boy please punish me

>not realizing Sup Forums is a public forum

I'll keep telling you about my day. I slept for all of it. My days are weird though. vampire lifestyle, you know. And I ran home because I need to get in shape. eight minute kilometers. Not the best but not terrible either. Now I am watching yugioh and playing steins gate and playing on fourchan and drinking rose

Is she your gf she's very cute

nice blog you fucking asshat

If your interests really were movies you wouldn't care about anything from hollywood or oscar season most probably, and you wouldn't give it up so half halfheartedly.
Stop being a boring cunt.

>now

>post how I don't care about hollywood
>get informed if I don't care about hollywood my interests would be movies

okay thanks for letting me know

La La Land was great fuck u

play dumb all you want but look around.