Why niggers are fucking dirty niggers?

Why niggers are fucking dirty niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecabin.net/news/2016-06-27/conway-teen-charged-battery#.V3UFnbgrKUl
youtube.com/watch?v=kTdaWUDeGsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least nigger stand together.

That whiteboi get had amazing friends, not a single one even moved. By the time a black guy hit the ground the friends would be pounding that guy blue black.

Menwhile that white numale fuckboy had a NEON GREEN GIRL DEFEND HIM

These friends.

Just a heads up, he's getting tried as an adult

thecabin.net/news/2016-06-27/conway-teen-charged-battery#.V3UFnbgrKUl

Should be shot in the back of the head desu

>that SJW-hair girl at the end
hopefully she got redpilled that day. not likely though, she probably got fucked by the nog later that night

doubt these faggots can do much, hes like 2x there size and have the brass knuckle.

LITERALLY GRAB THE FUCKING SKATEBOARD AND OPEN UP HIS SKULL? HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT?!

genetics

>At least nigger stand together.
L-E-L

Because they are pure evil. The devil's children.

They only exist on this planet to destroy everything, and to make sure humanity never reaches the stars.

with friends like these you can't lose

>get tried for killing a chimp
Its your own fault for having your back to a nigger. also your own fault for being weak little faggot

>Brass knuckles as a deadly weapon

Depending on what state he was in here, he could've justifiably blew that niggers head off.

some of those fucking comments....

>Since he wanted this videotaped and then he put it online I'm thinking this was a cry for help. Too bad there wasn't somebody around to help him "meet Jesus". You can take this anyway you want to, but I for one am tired of thugs (regardless of age) doing this to other humans..

Yea i'm sure the kid just needed to meet jesus...

he should be charges with aggravated assault with a weapon.

????

Why would you need justification? If he's not a threat today, he might be tomorrow. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, etc.

The world is learning they are subhuman shit. Nigets are not people. They don't look like us, they don't act like us, they don't deserve to live around us.

I read in the article that they are trying him as an adult for maximum sentence of 20 years.

>Needing to ambush someone with brass knuckles

Niglets are the worst street fighters in the world.

Oddly they do, there mustn't have been any around with him desu because I've seen enough videos to know that when a 16 year old nigger, who's backed up by a pack of niggers, knocks out a 12 year old skateboarder they would have stamped all over him. The only time you ever see a nigger knock someone white out by themselves is when it's a suckerpunch. Every other time the nigger gets rekt.

Niggers are opportunistic cowards, they have no individuality. That's why they always stand together. But, those same niggers wouldn't hesitate to leave their own behind and flee once the fight turns.

Next time he will choose boxe over skateboard.

because the nigger grew up in a culture of fighiting.

whites can do it too.

in fact most lower class aka "working class" aka from criminal families whites, trailer trash, etc. know how to react.

it's only when you are confronted with violence for the first time that you have no idea what to do.

>16
>hits a 12 year old with brass knuckles

Can we just start shooting niggers on site? Please?

Man I hate niggers

He broke the golden rule and relaxed around blacks

>black asshole doing some underhanded shit to "get theirs"

>turning you back on niggers
this poor kid learned a lesson for life

My uncle Joe always said "keep an eye on every nigger within 30 yards"

I'm not defending the nigger but

>Being anywhere near black people in a non-school/work setting

Literally asking for it, as kids me and my friends knew to never, ever hang around blacks, nothing good comes out of it. The only blacks we knew as kids were thieves and aspiring drug dealers. If you see one, and don't leave the area, anything that happens is on you.

If you are asking seriously it is a combination of various factors. Most notably their low iqs, coupled with their high active testosterone levels, and their flawed culture/"upbringing". It's surprising it isnt even more common.

I hate black people

Nigga, she creamed herself

she saw an alpha-male in action

So that 12 year old skate boarder has permanent brain damage right?

>attacking someone from behind with a weapon
>Alpha
Uhhh

I'd like to send him to "meet jesus" if you know what I mean

> Millsaps was arrested June 2 at the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office Juvenile Services division after meeting with his probation officer

so the kid was already on probation when he did this? what the fuck america

This is a young misguided youth who was forced into this by uhm socio-economic something or other.

Good, it was a savage attack from behind with a deadly weapon.

I hope he realizes he has completely ruined his own life, no ammount of dindu or good boy is gonna get you out of such a damning video.

I just wish I could see his face on his first day in the big house, weeping into his pillow muttering dindu over and over.

Cuckmerican just stands there with his back to some nigger with brass kncules. What a fucking cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=kTdaWUDeGsg

Alpha male behavior. A whiteboi like yourself wouldn't understand

He probably has the same smug expression every nigger has when they get caught. Punishment means nothing to them.

Why do niggers always suck punch ? see white trash and almost every other criminal, they never sucker punch like that

>muttering dindu over and over.

If he was talking shit like the article says he supposedly was, he's a dumb fuck for turning his back. I never have my back to a nigger, ever. Confrontation or not im always aware of where they are around me.

that's so fucking me.
I h a t e b e t a s s o m u c h

>At least nigger stand together.
No one kills niggers more than other niggers you retard.

>The """"omega"""" wolf defend himself alone meanwhile the other faggots wait to swarm him because they are truly scare
I hate """alpha""" faggots who fight in packs

>The victim said he lost consciousness after being hit and “when he woke up he thought he had gravel in his mouth but it was pieces of his teeth,” the affidavit stated.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This, I choose my friends very wisely. I can't tell you how many times I've had to jump the shit out of someone who thought because he was bigger he was tougher. I'm a pack animal, because of growing up in a 6% white neighborhood. Anyone who says gangfighting is wrong literally fucking has privilege.

how damaged did the kid's face get from that monkey?

Well if he met Jesus I'm pretty sure he would change.

If anyone actually met Jesus Fucking Christ, they would change without question.

I would snap you like a twig manlet

If he would've just out right shot him beforehand, would've likely been seen murder since they were out in public (no castle doctrine for home/car).

That doesn't mean u gotta wait to get hit. If he would've charged w those brass knuckles on, you could put him down. At least here in FL. Just make sure your firearm is legit & you have your CCW license.

yes but they dont realize how common it is for prisoners to contract hep c and they wont get any medicine for it. its not covered and they dont get obamacare packages

did you know that going to prison for 1 month reduces you average life expectancy? and its not from murder. murder is uncommon outside of triple max

*teh moar yew noe

the report makes it seems much more mild than it was,... the nigger punched him, then kept hitting him while he way lying down

Im sure he will look very smug right up untill no one is looking and it dawns on him that he is going to miss his entire youth to skin heads trying to kill him being pimped by mexicans or being beat the shit out of by his own for a single smoke.

>Gun be gud

why do black people think they're tough when they almost always suckerpunch their target unawares?

>that blue-haired girl

Those always make me rock-hard, why is that?

This is Sup Forums. Are you tough here? I'm just trying to help white folk come together to overcome odds. So why don't you pipe down and take it from an adult.

>3 to 1 odds is good enough for the infantry, it's good enough for me.

(you) too

because you are a faggot
and living in a third world country, all women are probably hotter than your natives

You lack of parenting

>super predators arent real

you're fucking retarded, canada, as usual

does the fact that "meet Jesus" is in quotations not ring any bells in your stupid cuck canafuck chinkskull? he's obviously referring to someone killing his nigger ass so he 'meets jesus' in hell (where jesus lives)

Because they're brave enough to be violent. It is their culture.

Saying violence is wrong is racist, and has been, unless you're on television.

I wonder why it's an omega if he can fight that hard

>Fights off 20 scared faggots by himself
>Omega

Pick one

That's my point. They attacked him cuz it's the omega of the pack but got the guts to actually confront them, and fight fairly good too.

This. Whites (middle class) are unaccustomed to violence.

Blacks are introduced to violence the day they come home from hospital as a baby. Conflict is a natural state for them.

HAHAHAHAHAHA whites can even fight properly

>MUH NIGGERS
>MUH FAIR FIGHT

Something tells me half of Sup Forums got bullied by a black guy on HS, otherwise I couldnt understand the amount of butthurt caused by this particular race.

That's because mommy taught them "violence is never the answer" and it gets parroted in the media. Sometimes violence is the answer, that's why police exist, their entire belt is full of violent tools. If a policeman isn't available, you might need to become the violent one.

Bait

What a cringe-worthy post.

"Violence is never the answer" Is just a way to control dumb goy cucks so they can flood their countries with hostile invaders and cuck them out of existance with zero resistance

he was punching with rings

According to Sup Forums they do and they should be hated for it.
>Nigger beating the shit out of black guy
>Wow some friends, not even helping him

>White guy beating the shit out of black guy and other blacks jump in
>OMG niggers are so shit, they never fight fair

Alright, well if you're going to waste your time typing bait. Why don't you try to argue against it?

> hit a 12-year-old boy while wearing brass knuckles.

Right there you know this little cunt is just going to be a fuck up all his life, he'll probably end up killing people. There should be some place to deport animals like these.

And will be let out after a month due to overcrowding in county jail.

I think it's more that blacks live in an environment where violence is always an expected response to disagreement, so they usually get violent before whites do, hence the million black suckerpunch vids around.

Plently of white kids grow up in abusive families, but so many more blacks do (same with most unsuccessful minorities, child abuse is rampant).

To be fair, assuming he isn't a psychopath, you can't help but wonder what was his environmental circumstances at home and in his local area that allowed him to reach such a antisocial state of mind. I mean, it sucks bad enough that we have no control over the genes we receive at birth, but damn, being bought up in a shit environment that cultivates negative values is really a huge disadvantage in life. I think that should be factored when it comes to sentencing young people who have time to change. But idk, maybe there is no solution.

holy shit was she ok???

Because he was attacked from behind, as opposed to winning a one-on-one fight. Nice try Tyrone

>Hurr one on one fight
>Muh honour
If anyone is beating the shit out of my friends I will jump in, whether it is an "honourable" fight or not. Clearly if it was an honourable fight they wouldn't be beating someone who is down.

Are you seriously this autistic to not understand the fact that he wants to kill this little shit?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wonder what would happen to him in Russia or any Eastern European country

What the fuck.

>>Nigger beating the shit out of *white* guy
>>Wow some friends, not even helping him
Nigger starts the fight with a sucker punch.
>>White guy beating the shit out of black guy and other blacks jump in
>>OMG niggers are so shit, they never fight fair
Nigger starts the fight.

Are you noticing the pattern?

Give me all of the information you have about this OC. I must know. I am trying to understand.

>muh honour

Fucking fedora fags weeabo sheltered kids.

In the real life there is those who stand, and the ones on the ground. You want to be the one standing. If i saw a friend of mine getting hitted, i would intervene surely. Even if it was jumping.

>brass knuckles
>honorary fight

The nigger killed the little boy

Is that supposed to be a furry guiding the hand of a man to assassinate Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand. If so.....why?

>herp derp ima leaf
>i can't into idioms

typical

>Archduke driving his own car
You can see it was drawn by a plep who never had a personal driver or any idea about royal etiquette.

Don't you see user, we made him do it. This is why the progressive thing to do is to send him to a summer resort under the supervision of liberal faggot.

If we embrace him and show him progressive love he will understand violence is not the way. He might become an astronaut, a doctor or an engineer.

not about having friends to defend you man, about having a gun to defend yourself with, man.

It's the same here, there are working class thugs who fight on the daily basis and there are scrawny skater kids who won't have any idea how to fight back.