SHARIA LAW

So my ex just posted an atricle titled: ''what sharia law means to me''. Its propoganda about a muslim refugee woman who supposidly returned 150 k euros she found because of sharia.

m.dailylife.com.au/news-and-views/dl-culture/i-follow-shariah-this-is-what-it-really-means-to-me-20160707-gq143i.html

I need repdpil material about sharia law for normies. Especially the video of kids getting hands choped of. Also, when leftists say that every thing that they dont like about islam is not real islam how do i prove to them that yes, this is actually real islam? Considering they cant into logic or facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edVQETclhps
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
atheoryofus.net/islam-statistics/
mopo24.de/nachrichten/fluechtling-findet-150000-euro-minden-70611
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this picture is all she needs to know about islam

ask her why you need a legal system to enforce good behavior. If Islam is the religion of peace shouldn't people voluntarily want to return the money vs being legally obligated?

Don't even try to give them facts, they'll just put up the usual mental blockade to things that go against their tolerant world delusion.

Also, you'll find videos of muslim converts to Christianity or Buddhism or Atheism helpful, there are plenty on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=edVQETclhps

Picture is old.
>Canada now
Lol

I can tell from first hand experience Sharia Law just means muzzies running around kidnapping girls and killing civies

Happens all the time and not a single eye is batted

for my gf it was enough to show her Sup Forums documentary to start hating islam and migrants, but she was pretty redpilled to start from
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

yeah, data is pretty outdated, but still relevant enough

For the past decade it was always black people (not necessarily niggers, but there are niggers) using the $1 DVD vending machine or whatever it is.

>carry my groceries home
>hajib using the dvd machine
wtf mate
>get back to probably haram car to drive home
>NPR tells me border patrol agents are raciss
Wasn't this program done on the way over?
>no, more racis
Come to a stop at the light
>oh look another fucking headjob on a motorbike
Car in front of me can't manage above 5MPH, worse than a bikefag
>finally get home and there's literally a chinese woman in a ricehat raking the lawn next door

what the actual fuck

Oh I forgot the best part.

>paco the BORDER PATROL GONE WRONG fag
>they're all racists
>they're all pedos
>we do the drugs
>we do the crime
>we do the smuggling
>lalallalala more jews fill the airwaves

Finally get to the grocery store and about to turn the car off. And then he says.

>my wife's son

Definitely turn the car off.

this

You need red pill material about sharia law? Does she think public whipping for pre-marital sex is alright? Does she think a petty thief should get their hands cut off? Does she think someone who leaves the Islamic faith should get killed? That is what's explicitly written in the quran. Then you get into how many muslim nations interpret them more harshley, like the common stoning of women to death for adultery.

All this knowledge is blue pilled. I don't see how you need any "red pilled" information about sharia law. That's like needing red pilled information about how murder isn't very nice. Everyone who's not a complete fucking moron or right out evil can see that sharia law is horrible, and I've never met anyone even here in this fucking shithole that thought sharia law is a good idea. Good she's your ex, she sounds like a dangerous person.

can confirm
I knew a muslim oce who seemed pretty cool, until he got comfortable and then one day just started going on a rant about how much he hates gays.

Used this, pretty based. It also has the appeal to emotion and its a woman so double points.

UK court just ruled that the marriage of a 14 year old girl is legal cause sharia law.

>Its propaganda about a muslim refugee woman who supposedly returned 150 k euros she found because of sharia.

If you need an archaic religious code that mandates mutilation and butchery in order to be a good person you're probably a piece of shit and you should kill yourself.

Do you have source on that?

Sorry, it was Germany.
Hard to keep up with actual news with all the chaos in the last week.
Http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/11/child-bride-legally-married-sharia-law-german-judge-rules/

Every time I think "this is a line that won't be crossed until after armed conflict" I get surprised at how willingly all our basic principles are thrown away. Equality under the law is as fundamental and non-negotiable as it can be. What the fuck is going on?

Sharia law is pretty extensive
Anything from deciding on how to get married and divorced from litterly chopping of hands of thiefs
Sharia law also states that intrests on loans is illegal so thats why the jew doesnt like muslims

Please pol, give me a video of some kids that have chopped of hands or gay people falling of building. You usually have so much of that

go on liveleak

Also got a reply :
''In all seriousness--yes, it's true. As with any religion, Islam, shariah law, jihad, etc. mean vastly different things to different people in different contexts. That said, from what I've gathered from reading and speaking with people, it doesn't seem like the extremist views being broadcast so broadly as the real face of Islam actually comply with the beliefs of most Muslims. It would be a shame if more people suffer because of the overly-generalized belief that all behavior by all followers of all schools of Islam is completely benign, and it would also be a shame for the world to turn its back on an entire faith due to the inappropriate actions of a few.''

#NOT ALL MUSLIMS

She aware of what taqqiya is? Sharia law imposed upon the entire world is the goal of the mudshits. That's what they all agree on. Strategy is where the disagreements come in.

>dat line spacing
JESUS FUCK MY EYES

What is it that she's agreeing with? Anyway I can't see how she can answer notallmuslims to wether sharia is good or bad.

Why are there even enough muslims in Denmark that she's your ex?

well the Danish Peoples party just wanna decrese immigration, not end it alltogheter
Also they only recived between 12-13% when they supported the right-wing goverment between 2001 and 2011
Now they are alot stronger and got around 21% in last election, their party leader could even have become Prime Minister if he really wanted

>Its propoganda about a muslim refugee woman who supposidly returned 150 k euros she found because of sharia.
Why the fuck do they make so many of the same bullshit story?
>these refugees just happened upon hundreds of thousands of Euros, goy

Well they'd better fucking do it. They even have that bridge that funnels them into Sweden.

I don't give a shit if Muslims want to be Muslims in a Sharia zone somewhere on the other side of the planet, but when the Jews start forcing them where they don't belong then it's going to wind up causing problems.

>that bridge that funnels them into Sweden.
In last Autumn they actually walked over that bridge before border controls were put in
Also i think the former party leader of Danish Peoples party said that they should put a blocker on the bridge, because Malmö is on the other side

Ok, I posted the statistics iconographic and got this from her pt 1/2:

''Here's a link to the same source (Pew Research Institute) elaborating on many of the same statistics in greater detail:

atheoryofus.net/islam-statistics/

What I gather from those numbers and the commentary provided is that Muslims are less extreme on many issues than is the popular opinion, just as extreme on other issues, and a mixed bag/not in agreement with one another on many issues...But even those points are contentious because they are overly general. I don't seek to sugarcoat the whole issue, but to point out that if the world jumps to generalized prejudice or Islamophobia, this might not be reasonable or helpful, and that-similar to what you pointed out in your first post-different Muslims view these issues in different ways-generalization does not lend itself well to this topic, and prejudice and Islamophobia arise based on generalization.

An excerpt at the bottom of the page points out the following. I've pasted it here to highlight the fallability of statistics as a means for generating truthful, complete information.

lol stop worrying.

The world ends in 2018.

You seriously honestly actually know people non-muslim shilling for Sharia?

Just show them the proscribed punishments for homosexuality, adultery, apostasy, etc.

And make clear that Sharia is non-negotiable.

"In interpreting the numbers found on this page, be aware that the fact that a belief or value x exists for a given subset of Muslims does not by itself show that Islam is wholly or even partly responsible for that being the case. For example, the fact that 43% of 1182 million Muslims believe in witchcraft does not necessitate that Islam is part of the causal explanation (any more than the fact that x percentage of Muslims use Facebook to connect with friends necessitates that Islam is part of the reason why). By themselves, the statistics on this page say what is the case, not why.Be also aware that someone might respond to a question with a particular answer not because they genuinely believe it, but because they think that is how they should answer it. For example, a Catholic might answer that they believe the bread and wine in communion literally transform into the flesh and blood of Christ not because they actually believe it does, but because they believe they should believe it. (And keep in mind that the interviews carried out by Pew would often be conducted in front of one's family members in the family home.) Polls like those carried out by Pew find answers based upon what people report, not what they actually believe, and the two needn't be the same.

Finally, as noted at the very start, the statistics on this page were gathered from samples that represent anywhere from 900 to 1150 million of the world's Muslims (depending on the question). While this is more than half the world's Muslims, it is not all of them, and the totality of the views of the others (in Europe, America, India, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and elsewhere) may or may not align with what is set out above."

I had 5 beers already, I am struggling to come up with a reply to this wall of text. You are my only hope pol

>Shariah law means something different to different people

Literally a book on laws. There are no other way to read "Kill gay people"

/endthread

That's what they said on 2012
I want the world to end now!

Its in Christianity as well.

Its also how they managed to run all the banks in the first place.

'Good goy, its sinful for you to handle shekels, better just leave it to the humble chosen who will sacrifice our place in heaven to spare you from starvation. heh heh, now back to the field!'

Islam is just the pepsi to Christcucks' cocacola.

What the fuck is going on in that picture?

Fine

*flicks death switch*

BASED ISLAM CHRISTKEKS BTFO

well her point is the same point about most opinion polls, the fact is still that it indicates a clear diffrence between what muslim thinks between what we in the nordic countrys belive, generally

Sure you can have a discussion if thats because of Islams influence or if its because of regional traditions, but the fact is that there is kind of a symbiotic relationships there, many muslims today dress in Hijab, even tough the Koran doesnt mention Hijab or even Niqqab for that matter

Cutting her pussy so she won't feel pleasure from sex. Because pleasure for women is forbidden as it can distract them from their duties to their husbands.

That's good though...

Why the fuck should I care. I'm not a woman.

some even belive that if she isnt cut down there the food she makes will be poisoned

>I need repdpil material about sharia law for normies.
It's religious law like any other only Sharia touches on many more subjects.

Simply point out the inherent idiocy of following religious law and how it contradicts Western values like secularism.

Obviously you don't care Ahmed

Is English actually your first language? I could barely make sense of your rambling.

Why do you want women to feel pleasure?

Beta orbiter

>Why do you want women to feel pleasure?
so she can cream in your face?
and then feel like she have to do something nice for you, like panncakes and a blowjob

>Slander (AKA banter)
>Drinking alcohol
>80 lashes

Fucking hell what a miserable existence they must live. No wonder they're so desperate to release that pent up aggression.

>someone sitting in their car ranting like a fool.
>oh ya, she speaks the truth.
fucking idiots.

Married with a kid actually, but nice try.
And if you don't know the pleasure of being unable to tell your cream from hers mixed around your dick, you're the beta orbiter.

Are you another fucking paki?

Cuck

Why? Women should be for making babies and should be slaves.

Men should rule society.

Muslims have it right. I hope they rape more.

Women are whores and always betray you

>I can't pleasure a woman
>Therefore no woman should feel pleasure
And you call him Beta

>Muslims have it right.
litterly confirmed as a paki

She doesn't deserve pleasure. She's a woman.

I don't want a gf or a "wife"

I want a slave who makes more sons for me and daughters I can sell off.

It's the redpilled view of women. They deserve to suffer so much.

Imagine how great it will be to see feminists enslaved by Islam

Well yes, you are basically right but you are thinking like a right wing man, using logic and arguments. In this video there was a middle eastern woman who was opressed and being visually emotionally upset. That is woth to liberals much more then a thousand logical arguments.

>who supposidly returned 150 k euros she found because of sharia.

I HEARD THIS SHIT BEFORE

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THESE NIGGERS FINDING MONEY?

mopo24.de/nachrichten/fluechtling-findet-150000-euro-minden-70611

What makes them deserve suffering exactly?

I'm an evil redpill.

I'm siding with the enemy because I have no faith or respect for western society

It's all about spiteing gays and women now for me.

fucking jews

You can't redpill women man. Just try to ignore the urge to share your frustrations of the world with them.

Women are not made for that kind of shit, they just want to get along with everyone.
If sharia law was inforced tomorrow she would wear a burka without batting the eye like 99% of women.

>that pic
>"i told Ahmed to take with him my bomb-belt and go into town and make a mess"
>"he actually did it what a madman"

I'm an evil redpill.

I'm siding with the enemy because I have no faith or respect for western society

It's all about spiteing gays and women now for me.

For being women pretty much, whores and sluts. And feminism. Undermined western civ.

Only fair they should suffer for it. And Islam is the perfect revenge.

I'm male so why should I care what happens to them?

>I'm an evil redpill.
nope
you are just an edgy little kid

Fucking hell. Take your edge back to /r9k/ you miserable cuck.

t. Virgin

watch kenneth clarke's Civilisation you faggot

If you watch basketball then you probably know who Goran Dragić is. Whel he is on vacation in Croatia and he lost his wallet yesterday and some Croatian dude returned it to him without taking anything out. No sharia was involved.

Also 10 years back we found a wallet of the president of our local handball club. It had 15k € in it. We returned it to him with out touching his money. Bastard only gave us 20 euros in return. Faggot. Also no sharia was involved.

Simple.

Edgy or not, its gonna happen

The Islamic invasion can't be stopped. No western leader will enact the genocide needed to stop it.

May as well turn into the skid at this point.

Islam will be great for getting revenge on leftists and homos. We will get to kill them in future by state mandate.

>euros
MSGA lad

conversely i knew a muslim once i thought was a total faggot until he got comfortable and starting telling me about how the jews cause problems everywhere they go

Islam is self-centered legalistic bullshit. Nothing more than a pox upon the planet created by a pedophile with a chip on his shoulder. It's basically a dog-in-a-manger system of belief; I can't have any fun so neither can anyone. It's literal bluepill bullshit, but if you want to be an angry kissless virgin you do you m8ey.

kids getting hands choped of. ILLITERATE TWIT!

>JEWS DISCOVERED THAT MIDDLE EASTERN MEN HAVE THE SIXTH SENSE TO SNIFF HIDDEN MONEY
THATS WHY THE SHIP THEM HERE

Why?

I used to be like you and believed kebab could be removed.

It's not like I believe the religion. But I'll be happy to pretend to get revenge on women and gays leftists.

I welcome the society it creates.

Islam lets me shit on a lot of people I hate

Animal rights activists, gamers, annoying tv personalities, sluts, vegetarians.

>. No western leader will enact the genocide needed to stop it.

True but I'm starting local chapters to grab their kids & eat them.

I am now a #JihadistForMuhammed

Yeah but it would be more fun to be an Islamic enforcer and ruin other people's lives

I'll give you a free pass for bacon and alcohol. That doesent anger me

You don't have to believe

Just toe the line and pretend you do.

I know it will probably doom mankind to extinction. But the suffering will be the reward.

It's inevitable anyway.

>bitter NEET permavirgin accepts violent religion because of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE potential, is too scared to hate on minorities unless government allows it

So why not just move to Saudi, convert to Islam and join their Ministry of Interior if you want to be a purity inquisitor?

Your a disgusting petty human being who would destroy everything your forefathers lived and died to create, because your bitter that you can't get laid.

You should just run off to Iraq now before you miss the bullet with your name on it.

I would rather kill white leftists when the Islamic government is installed.

Especially gays and women. Those are the ones I hope will face the day of the rope by the new Muslim majority

The white race has lost my respect.

I'm happy to see it erased by the hordes

Yep this is a very dangerous precedent.
Germany is now lost.
Londons muslim mayor banned advertisements of women in bikinis.
By the time liberals wake up, it will be too late to reverse anything by any means other than internal wars.

It's no fun like that. I want white people to suffer.

They deserve it for asking for it.

It's more the fact I want to give the leftists an ironic punishment and give them exactly what they vote for

Feminism and faggotry will be so amazing to see crushed.

I can't wait to mock them when orlando happens again and again and again

I'm not interested in being a terrorist.

I'll just wait until the takeover happens.

So you're a collaborator.

You're seriously making me question if I misjudged 'le bluepill'.

What your proposing is the equivalent of setting off an H-bomb to weed an overgrown garden.

Sharia law is law is an abomination of the muslim religion. Sharia law practitioners in sweden will be thrown in prison or returned to to the country where they came from.

I live in north sweden and the latest months i have seen muslim women throwing their penguin suits and walk on town in regular comfortable western clothess.

I do not think mulsim religion is about something as simple and empty as what clothes they wear or what people you socialize with or if you eat pig or not. As a Christian i hope muslim religion is deeper than that.

Fuck off Elliott.

Yeah. I don't fear the rest of the white race

They won't do anything. The lion won't wake up.

Sup Forums is a minority and most whites are leftists who will surrender anyway.

Tell you what. If trump wins the presidency.

Then I'll kill myself. That's a promise, because I see no promise of the white race uncucking itself

But if it does. Then I was wrong and il gladly remove myself

I'm aware of all the bad thing about the world. Like a redpill.

I just choose to embrace it

Thus rogue redpill

you are obviously shit-tier in english, and because of this we can pretty much prove that you are a shill posting with an IP or a fucking muslim yourself.

Please stop spreading your propaganda.