So did she die at the end?

so did she die at the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CCfzRofKIiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nein
She just created a fantasy end for all that mess

The guy escaped

I thought that the white light implied that she died because she tore her insides because of the surgery. Early during the movie she mention something about not being able to climb trees because of her condition.

Oh fuck off, you're probably right.

I will just ignore this and continue with my happy ending.

why she do pee pee on car?

Because she was mad at her dad

no

The director's cut reveals she dies of severe anal trauma.

That'll teach her to wear that outfit to my party.

dude wat

she climbs on windshields and shoots piss!

n-no wai

gurl did it tho

what movie?

pls respond

People that post on tv and don't make the image name the title of the film/show are cancer.

People who don't know how to use google are terminal cancer.

What should people search for? Lets try to search by image. Oh, that didn't work? Darn it. Maybe.....keywords? movie little girl tree red ribbons? Just...maaaaybe.....The 7th result might be a little bit of a deterrent, though. I know people don't like to touch that scroll wheel. Fucking faggot retard.

>little girl tree red ribbons
searching for this on google in various permutations and sifting through results until you find photos of what may be the same little girl and then trying to find a movie title instead of the fucking poster typing the movie name seems reasonable to you?

Yes, because it works if you aren't a fucking retard.

For all the time it took you to write that shit you could've provided the title of the damn movie.

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll eat forever.

hahahahqhaha cringe. You thought the image search would give results, then you spent all that time trying to find it with keywords lmao

The morons on here, I swear.

i stopped searching after google image search had no results, didnt do the keyword thing because it should be easier if someone could just say the name of the movie or at least put the title in imagedescription

No one tell this faggot what the movie is

Lawn Dogs
You are an autistic idiot its probably not the easiest movie to find

reported

thank you user

This song reminds me that movie ending.
youtu.be/CCfzRofKIiY
Makes me cry tbḧ

Any other movies like this?

Surrealistic or with cute girls?

Just similar movies with cute girls. I already know Lamb.

Innocence (2004)
The Spirit of the Beehive

more arthouse than lawn dogs though

cunnykino is best kino.

Preach it brother

No doubt about that.

what movie?

Best movie