Question time Sup Forums

Question time Sup Forums
When you guys saw Natalya Poklonskaya, you fell in love with her because
a) She's pretty and
b) She's right wing

So I ask you now, why is nobody on here worshipping Marion Maréchal LePen as you damn well should?
She's young, beautiful and the embodiment of what /pol believes in for France.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xjrfw21HjkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>b) She's right wing
She's better than that.

We do though you dumb roach

agree she should be the Queen of Sup Forums

B-but we do

Natalya Poklonskaya is popular because the annexation of Crimea was a major happening. If something major happened in France like the FN winning and arabs getting deported with Marion Le Pen doing a bunch of press conferences she'd probably be more popular.

She is literally perfect.

Literally 0 chance for the arabs being deported, even if the FN gains power. What you will see will more look like massive nativist birth policies + stop all immigration + massive deportations of illegals/closing borders and maybe taking out the arabs that haven't assimilated. Oh and of course France would out of NATO, crash the EU with no survivors and deport massively the illegals

>beautiful
she's, at best, a 6/10

I do tho

Her face is funny looking.

t. Steve McBurger

Natalya is superior because of her position and appearance.
>wears sexy uniforms
>total MILF
>perhaps the best looking woman with a high earned position on planet Earth.

Marion is ok, she's attractive enough but really she's just "daughter of some politician" and that can't compete with Queen MILF.

> nativist birth policies + stop all immigration + out of NATO + crash the EU + deport illegals

Noice.

Why does pol call completely average at best women queens just because they share similar beliefs?

Because nobody cares about the French. They havent done anything relevant since 1918.

>career womyn

I love the fact they are for the cause of traditionalism and shit, but I like to avoid womyn who do career jobs. You see, they have much higher chance of picking up depression in their early/mid 30s, then turn to club going gigolos when they hit their 50s.

I tend to keep to normal/traditional women.

t.not your typical neet Sup Forumstard.

everyone does that, have you seen the "queens" of sjws?

basic bitches + blue hair/tattoos

Politics are always an easy forum for women to assert themselves and gain unwarranted popularity. Because ultimately men just want women that agree with them, they find the girls that and make them "queens"

Ironically a lot of the women are just merely pretending, like Laura Southern.

Truth be told, Ann Coulter is the true queen of Sup Forums, but she's old/not pretty so people never claim that.

Thats our definition of Queen is why. There are hundreds of 10/10s out there.

Because more women don't give a shit about politics and if they do they are mostly leftist or communist.

Finding an attractive young right win woman is like winning the fucking lottery.

>Ironically a lot of the women are just merely pretending, like Laura Southern.
>implying
"no"

Attention all Libertarians. Gary Johnson and the Libertarian Party have sold out to the Globalists. Don't waste your vote. Vote TRUMP 2016!
Watch short video with proof right here!
youtube.com/watch?v=Xjrfw21HjkQ