Mayweather is coming out of retirement to fight Conor McGregor...

Mayweather is coming out of retirement to fight Conor McGregor. Didn't think it would actually happen but this would at least be more interesting than his Manny fight.

INB4 not tv related, it's PPV
mmafighting.com/2017/3/11/14892400/floyd-mayweather-im-officially-out-of-retirement-for-conor-mcgregor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWyOsfFAq8I
youtu.be/cW7oj7QosjA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5m1O5niSr0
youtube.com/watch?v=L0Q4757ASlU
youtube.com/watch?v=1jv_OzJXvow
youtu.be/TtnweGRN77o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>thinking mayweather could ever lose

LOL???

Even MMA fighters know how the fight will turn out
youtube.com/watch?v=LWyOsfFAq8I

I wish this was MMA so Maryweather could get his shit pushed in. I hate this smug nigger, every fucking fight is a waste of money, literally just hugs and taps.

Yeah it's not happening

They'll both be in the geriatric ward before Mayweather ever actually agrees to anything

Floyd is going to take a dive for his last fight. Nobody thinks he can lose and the money would just be too good to pass up.

So it's just a boxing fight? Boring.

His face on the right is priceless

t. absolute turbo pleb who has no idea what he's talking about

Boxing is the better sport and Connor's about to get a Rousey tier reality check.

Give me a rundown on Conor's height

Boxing is the worst combat sport in the world.

Conor is an idiot if he thinks he can beat Floyd in pure boxing match.

Oh boy another hugfest.

6" heels

whites are blowing his head up with so much hot air just like they did with Rousey
It's literally the same exact shit over again. Back to back.

These cucks never learn

I'm interested
In Connor a striker ?
I kmow boxing punches are strong and powerful
Honestly it's Mayweather'sfight to lose right?
As well Connor stands to make a giant payday
Smart as fuck if you ask me

Is*

Boxing hasnt been good for decades. All Mayweather will do is spend every round running away like a little bitch like he does every fight. If you want Mayweather to throw a real punch, you'll have to put MacGregor in a skirt and makeup.

>hasnt been good for decades
I remember watching early 90's ppv nights
Fuck it was fun

Oh fuck me I was excited thinking they were going to fight MMA

Fuck this gay shit boxing is fucking stupid

He could if the judges didn't suck so much Mayweather cock. He'll hug anytime Connor throws a fight, and then the judges will score him the win by decision.

Are you posting from the retirement home? I didn't know they had internet.

Boxing is a pussy sport

Not even real fighting

Thomas MacGregor is conna suck the fuck out of Florida Merryweather. Just come september 7 and You will see MerryWeather get sucked in his mouth. In 7 years, you will see when i place my bets and my reps on this match and get gets for my sets. Its only fair. That they play by Boxings rules and orders, because Thomas is winning this regardless, and its obvious.

Real fighting would have hair pulling and stepping on each others toes. No one wants to see that shit.

made 18 mil in a year

It was at one point. Now it's just shit.

MMA is turning to shit too. Too much politics and they keep changing the rules to ban more shit every year.

Real fighting within reason which is what alot of MMA is.

Boxing isn't even close.

Ooooh funny guy
Everyone met my friend user here?
FUNNY GUY

What will actually happen is Conor literally won't even touch Floyd for about 6 rounds, with every punch either glancing off Floyd's left shoulder or being easily slipped and with Floyd feeding Conor stiff left jabs the whole time. Conor will gas (he has shit stamina as evidenced by the Diaz fights) and Floyd will probably toy with him for a few rounds and put on a show before knocking him the fuck out.

McGoober stands literally zero chance at winning.

Don't forget to add Floyd will be talking shit the entire time too.

They're both shit talking faggots really
Regardless of their talent or not

Every time these mma dweebs get a hard-on for somebody (white) they immediately try to match them up with Mayweather. It doesn't matter who it is either, paid shill or pleb it happens across the board, embarrassing themselves at all levels of media. I've seen """sports""" """writers""" who couldn't get a job at gawker write the stupidest clickbait articles that actually get splattered all over everyones home page. Always trolling Mayweather, always hanging off Dana Whites nuts

Shit is fucking pathetic, in fact it's so beyond pathetic it's straight up kill yourselves genocide mode. Just drink the kool aid or go fuck off and watch your grab ass-jitsu by yourselves, away from the rest of us

Btw: How many times did you hear one of these idiots ever say anything about Anderson Silva vs. X boxer?

Answer: Not even once.

No Connor won't touch Floyd because the minute he throws a punch Floyd will hug him. Rinse and repeat for the entire match.

It's all Floyd knows how to do, back up or hug. How the fucker was undefeated when he's a shitty boxer is beyond me.

You claim modern boxing is shit but I doubt you know anything about it. There's no way you could say that after how good last night's card was. Between GGG vs Jacobs and Gonzalez vs Sor Rungvisai one p4p top 5 fighter took his first L and another almost did in great 50/50 fights.

You're a casual who knows nothing about boxing and has no clue how Mayweather actually fights.

>Bro just watch a sport that you think is boring as shit lol

No. Even good fights like old Ali fights are not entertaining. Boxing is shit.

>This fag defending his shit decrepit dead "sport"

Because Silva and some of the greats are all higher weight classes.

Connor is a small fucker and in the same weightclass as Mayweather.

This is all for cash

They will go 10 rounds with decision going to Mayweather, Mcgregor will pretend to be pissed then go laughing to the bank with his new pot of gold

>I don't watch MMA or Boxing and have very little knowledge on either subject
>However let me tell you why x would win a fight

Makes you think

I do know how he fights, and he's the fucking reason Boxing turned to shit. This boring hug matches wouldn't have been allowed back in the 90's.

>Floyd is a shitty boxer
>All Floyd needs to do is hug, it's so easy
>Trust me guys, I know, I've watched three whole fights so I'm an expert
youtu.be/cW7oj7QosjA

He could make more this fight than a career in UFC
I don't know what the purse is but boxing is retarded money

See You're claiming boxing is a hug fest on the back of a card last night with 2 of the top 5 fighters in the world that was nothing like that, and most cards aren't either. Stop pretending you know anything about the sport.

>the minute he throws a punch Floyd will hug him.
and who has adavantage on a hug clinch clench clutch? the stupid baboon boxer or the irish subhuman with wrassling training? you deicide. in my option? macgregor throws him to the ground

Lotta posts from shady view nursing home tonight

I like how you identify your own reactions with those of a woman. Nobody gives a shit about your input, you mentally ill homosexual.

>Because Silva and some of the greats are all higher weight classes

Yes because boxing maxes out at welterweight, right?

Grab one of your tap-out shirts and wrap it around your neck. Twist around till you can't breath anymore and hold it there

>boxing - Mayweather
>mma - Greggy
only idiots fall for this. these two are probably having a laugh at the people who'll be paying to see this fight.

If you prefer MMA over boxing you are an autistic child

>watch boxing match
>somebody gets wobbled
>fight stops
>somebody gets knocked down
>fight stops
>somebody grabs a hold of the other
>fight stops

le sweet science can suck my ballsack

Thats some serious projection there. I'm a dog now btw

He lost one match while qualifying for the US Olympic team, then lost in the Olympics.

He's can't throw him to the ground. It's Boxing rules, not MMA rules.
It makes sense that some faggot child would like Mayweather. Obviously hasn't seen real boxing.

>Grab one of your tap-out shirts and wrap it around your neck. Twist around till you can't breath anymore and hold it there
Kek

Silva was supposed to fight Roy Jones Jr.

I don't even like Mcnuggets. He might PWN Floyd fo sho tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5m1O5niSr0

And why would it be Blah vs "Random Boxer" when no one gives a shit about random boxers. They care only about Mayweather. Which is why it's always "put so and so vs. Mayweather. And in that case, you needs the appropriate weightless.. his.

You fucking tard.

>w-why isn't a ref breaking us up
Boxing btfo

I would like to see McGregor get it... but not in a pure boxing match, if this was a MMA match he would.

Lame fight and mayweather by decision. And all that hugging shit that's already been said dozens of times.

Did he dies?

>MMAfags will literally defend a sport where the the owners hype up fat Amy Schumer lookalikes like Ron DeRousey as the next big thing
lel

But it's not "blah" to you faggots
Didn't Silva hold the title for like 8 years or something? I mean I don't even watch that sideshow very often and I know this

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he have one of the longest title defense streaks ever in that bs? Isn't Conners career just a footnote when compared to Silvas? I mean in reality Conner is just a flash in the pan in cage fighting

i think he just wants to make a lot of money quickly. Of course he will shittalk and boast, because he wants to hype the fight (and because that's the way he is), but he's a smart enough fighter to actually know he has no real chance in the boxing ring

they could go the other way and hype up a Klitschko vs MMA meme fight since normies historically care about the heavyweight title more than any other weightclass

>youtube.com/watch?v=L0Q4757ASlU
>youtube.com/watch?v=1jv_OzJXvow

Anyone who thinks McMeme even stands a chance is delusional, he couldn't even last 5 rounds against gatekeeper diaz, let alone 12 rounds with one of the GOAT boxers.

Not to mention his boxing skills are subpar for pro boxing

Yeah, in boxing. It's like arguing whether a speed runner could keep up with a marathon runner or if the latter could reach a 200m dash faster than the former.

Goober would fucking murder Floyd in a fight. He'd also clown him in a MMA match. Floyd needs the pillowtap gloves and the boxing rules to win a decision against a guy that in every other scenario would kick his head off.

Why you talking shit, you loser?

In an actual, real street fight Floyd would wreck Connor because he rolls around with massive goon bodyguards and probably has a couple of shooters on deck.

Great argument.

>Floyd would wreck Conor by having someone shoot him
Flawless logic, Floydfags. You really are living up to the illiterate nig's name.

>implying Mayweather is even in the conversation for GOAT

When's the last time Mayweather knocked out or even just laid a real beating on somebody that wasn't a woman?

I mean if we're talking about NO RULEZ then lets actually talk about that.

So he'd pussy out and cower in a real fight with Conor?

Glad we're on the same page, negative IQ lad.

If you want knockouts, go and watch bumfights, pleb

>Real fight
Real fights involve weapons, other men jumping in etc. Organized MMA shit isn't real fighting

No he's fine.

why do even care who would win in a ~real~ fight? conor is the one who thinks he can beat floyd in a boxing match, so boxing is what we're talking about here. floyd isn't out there challenging conor to MMA. conor is the only one arrogant enough to think he could beat floyd in floyd's sport.

both of them are fucking scrawny little manlets anyways so why does it even matter who's tougher, they'd both get their heads caved in by a normal sized human being

B T F O
T
F
O

Not everything that is broadcast on TV is Sup Forums related but I won't report ya bub. Mayweather is going to crush him, he's an actual trained boxer. Anyone who bets McGregor to win is a fool.

I specifically made a distinction between a real fight (with no rules, but still 1v1) and an MMA match.

Try to keep up, slowpoke. I know debate isn't your strong suit, otherwise you wouldn't be dickriding Mayweather, but at least make an effort.

Conor has nothing to lose here. He earns the biggest payday in his career and can retire rich if he wishes so, win or lose. It's not about arrogance, it's about money. Of course he's gonna say he'd beat him, how the fuck do you promote a FIGHT by saying "Guys, with this specific set of rules I might lose, but at least tune in and buy the PPV please"? Are you legit mentally ill or something?

>Rest is you saying it doesn't matter
Yeah, nothing matters, we all die, yadda yadda. Why waste both my time (which is valuable) and yours (which isn't) with such mindless drivel?

As usual
Trips is correct

>spoken by a true wwe fan

Somehow McGregor has managed to be a more annoying big mouth asshole than Mayweather.

I dont know if its better that he beats Mayweather and leaves to boxing or gets humiliated but forces more stalling on our mma divisions.

So if this is so great for Conor why are you so butthurt that you feel the need to specify that it "doesn't really count cuz it isnt a REAL fight guys"? Are you just that big of a fanboy that you need to make excuses for why your buttbuddy's going to get his shit kicked in? If you don't take boxing seriously then don't take the fight seriously, just watch Conor get paid. No need to get all pissy and whine about how Conor would win in a "street fight" or whatever. 90% of the UFC roster would fucking destroy Conor in a "real" fight anyways because he's a short, scrawny little bitch who has literally never defended a belt in the sport that you seem to be so obsessed with.

lel You cannot argue after this. Real fight fags BTFO

>This amount of strawman
Yeah, because stating that in a real fight or under any rules that aren't as restrictive as boxing Floyd would get clowned is caring deeply about McManlet. You're the one who felt the need to talk shit, I simply outed you as a complete retard with no knowledge whatsoever about either MMA or Boxing.

>90% of the UFC roster
The UFC has 8 weightclasses, 4 of which are unarguably manlets and one is a hybrid but the majority is also manlets. Goober is the manlet king, there's no one his heigh and frame who can fuck him up nowadays.

Saying Josh Barnett would fuck him up and being a smug autist about it is like saying Tyson Fury would meme on Mayweather. Weightclasses exist for a reason.

That's why I'm talking about two people who are roughly the same size and why in an actual fight one of them would get BTFO, thus why that someone needs a heavy protective mantle of very specific rules to win a "fight" (a boxing match at that).

Except I already addressed that.

We've established Floyd is a coward, what else?

>MUH MMA MATCH
Yes we know that Connor would win an MMA match. They aren't ever going to fight an MMA match though because Floyd is more powerful and he has the leverage to force Connor to box him. He wins in that context. Additionally, Floyd would win if they ever fought in real life because of his huge goons and such. So pretty much, the only context where Connor would ever beat Floyd is some completely unrealistic 1 vs 1, no weapons MMA type match that would never logically happen between the two. At the end of the day, does that even matter? Not really, although I suppose it will be some consolation once Floyd humiliates him in this boxing match, walks away with all of the bragging rights and tells him to suck a dick when he suggests that they do an MMA fight next.

Also MMA fags cant even fight in real life, this is another dirty secret of MMA
youtu.be/TtnweGRN77o

>HE WINS IN THE CONTEXT WHERE HE HAS TO PAD HIMSELF WITH A SPECIFIC SET OF RULES TO """BEAT""" CONOR MCGREGOR IN A SPORT THAT ISN'T HIS
Wow, amazing. So Usain Bolt beating Michael Phelps in the 200m dash is something quite impressive.

The reason for bringing up a "real fight" and an "MMA match" is because boxing is inherently a fighting sport. If you're gonna brag that you beat a dude who is stepping up to your sport without even an amateur record to his name, kudos to you. Just have the knowledge that without your pillowfists and specific rules to protect you, you'd get fucking murdered in any other combat sport.

Rest is you sperging out, see Already addressed.

Consider suicide, brainlet. Thinking and debating is obviously not one of your assets.

You do realize Conor is currently dodging the top two competitors in the weight class that he's the champion of, right? You realize that he refuses to fight either of them (because they're both far better than him) and is instead pursuing both the Mayweather meme fight and a third meme fight with the mediocre Nate Diaz, right? You do realize, like I said, that Conor has literally N E V E R defended a belt in the UFC despite winning two in two separate divisions.

And by the way, you're the one who started this by coming into the thread with your butthurt shitposting. Nobody except autistic LARPers like you gives a flying fuck about who would win in a "real" fight. It's boxing that Conor challenged Floyd to, so it's boxing that we're talking about. And in boxing, Floyd is going to demolish him. Cry about it all you want.

i could both beat Floyd AND Conor.

boxing match, mma match? I wonder ... hmm I'm thinking video games. prepare to get rekt

>real fight
>rules

Why is this so hard for you? Conor is done. Ronda 2.0 He's already forgotten. R.I.P.

That's illegal, it's boxing ya mong

MMA is the most boring shit ever. I would seriously watch pro wrestling over it because atleast the fake wrestling matches last longer than 2 minutes.
>people unironically pay to see this shit

>but muh specific scenario

i can legit body either of them in super turbo.