Does she have any talent?

Does she have any talent?

Marketing herself I guess

Marketing and thicc

she looks like a witch.

Master at using controversy to build a brand. She turned that whole sex tape thing around to her benefit.

She knows how to turn yourself into a brand.

>3rd leg

>american royalty

she wasnt even good at taking dong!

She's built for bbc

Can someone please tell me what is attractive about her? I dont see it. Her face is so large, she has strong features and a manjaw and is literally overweight.

She can't even pull off attractive without fucking it up.

She's worthless. And her disgusting, stupid, selfish expression really proves that you really can see a lot in a person by their face and appearance. Detestable.

Lol, niggers can have her.

her personality

>so THICC that someone can stand behind her

American culture creates monsters

Nah thats Khloe

her car has a spare tyre on it

I think of her like this container into which some of the worst, ugliest elements and qualities in the public flow into and fester. She's less of a figurehead or ideal than a boil.

How can white boys compete?

She's holding a jacket you sperg

she's like a fridge but with curves

like a curvy fridge

then she's not a fridge then

Intelligence, superior genes, superior looks, planning/organization skills, socialization, superior culture, better impulse control / less criminal tendencies, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

:D

t. triggered whitey

No one is explaining what is attractive about her face.

She has a manjaw.

I think the ones who can only resort to baseless claims about dick size, when blacks and whites are probably even equal in that (we're not talking about asians here) are the ones wanting.

You know, the people who have never managed to run a functioning modern community or state EVER without their own youth literally roaming around and robbing and killing each other. (hint, I'm not talking about whites)

;P

I admit I didn't do a good job of explaining it

Everytime I'm flabbergasted that these kind of people are allowed to be celebrities in America. This is the reason why America won't be a first world country in the near future. You should never promote nigger-loving, dumb as fuck, plastic whores to be a symbol of whatever.
The French almost did you a solid but instead of killing her, they just robbed her. Anyway, get your shit together and get rid of dumb whores like the Kardashians and Hiltons. Promote intelligence instead of slutty behaviour.

>This is the reason why America won't be a first world country in the near future.

It's certainly an example of what post-white mass culture will look like.

Not very pleasant, is it?

It's not just her features but her mentality that shows in her face that makes her so repulsive looking.

Hahaha almao her acting is so fucking bad did anybody ever watch that Tyler Perry movie that she came out in? Had a few lines,totally butchered them

i don't want to compete for that beast khloe kardashian

hot as fuck

those are not attractive ass shapes

that's literally the type of weird bubble ass that only blacks have / like

:thinking:

>Better impulse control
>Reflexively chimps out in response to a meme post

Congratulations, you've played yourself

She looks like a chubby tranny. Literally has my face shape and I'm a dude.

>calmly stating the sad facts
>chimping out

Hey, I find the whole thing sad and unfortunate. I'm rooting for black people! I mean, just stop constantly killing each other! Black lives matter!

It's a damn shame Kim goes ass implants. Kim used to be absolute PREMIUM pussy. I'm talking expensive diamond quality pussy. I mean she's a coal burner so that gives her a few scuff marks so you know, but yeah she was fucking hot.

She already had a big ass but great size and shape. Then she got huge fat ass implants for some reason and it just looks like complete shit, really ruined her bad. That on top off all the other surgery she's had over the years and she has really fell from grace. Should be a fucking sin to get surgery on a body that was that good. The ass is the biggest shame of all though, what a waste.

Nobody uses ironic emoticons 'calmly'. It clearly indicates that you've got a vested interest in inciting some kind of vitriolic response.
Quit your sperging and post Kardashians

No. Not even at sucking cocks

Hollywood is a weird, weird fucking place, man. Isn't it only 1 in 10,000 women is born with their ring finger longer than their pointer, and the rest are trannies?

i can see two

no but she pisses conservatives the absolute fuck off so ill gladly turn a blind eye to her nonsense

she sure knows how to take that BIG BLACK DICK

Kylie and Khloe are superior in every way

she's a lot like trump

her only talent is self promoting and marketing herself despite having no talent

sucking big black cocks

mine are equal and im a guy, i don't know

This is the personification of American women.

Still salty about that huh?

>reverse image
>find an article in my language
>there are like 10 comments and they're all about cliched jokes about going black and not coming back
>one gay guy saying he's handsome

>go to her IG page
>she regularly gets over 500k likes on her images
>most of the people following her are teenage white girl kardashian clones in both appearance and demeanor or third worlder women with inspirational quotes and trashy low quality images of themselves "wine drinker dream chaser" types

this is the world we live in

we can't, that's just one superior bull