Why do female humans make this pose?

Maybe Sup Forums can help me out with this one.

You guys see this shit everywhere and it's a recent phenomenon. Not too recent, but it I believe it started when selfies became more popular.

Is this an evolutionary tactic employed by women to accentuate features like child-rearing hips and lumbar back curves to better chances of reproduction?

bump

Islamic Communism

It's slimming. Turn to the side concealing the lack of shape in your torso. Place hand on hip high up to suggest an inward curve. The arm going out creates the illusion of a larger gap between arms and sides.

Women are in a constant state of image management. Look up double chin hiding techniques or "how to look good in pictures".

They're obsessed.

Care to elaborate, britbong?

Thanks for the info, fellow burger. This makes a lot of sense.

females are herd animals

Herd mentality
And yes women in India make this pose as well, they get it from celebrities posing
Blame telaviv-vision

I wouldn't say that. They're very independent but rely on males for solidarity. I think communally males and females form into the herd animal.

bump

It's is so their waist looks smaller and have a more feminine shape....

female version of "power stance"

Look at their hands and feet. They're pushing their back in and their ass out. It makes them look more pregnatable

Everyone in this thread is an idiot.

Chicks strike this pose to hide the fact that they have arm fat.

A hanging arm with fat shows creases at the armpit, which is why girls strike this pose.

It's a subtle trick to make less sculpted bitches look more toned.

Try doing it yourself
It somewhat streches your lower body upwards making you a bit slimmer.
Even if by a bit females won't miss that occasion.

American women are fat cows so doing a side pose make them look less fat than they are.

t. Sentient computer

It's called power posing and it supposedly increases confidence.

I shit you not.

Probably something to do with making themselves look thinner. Girls do duck faces all the time as well although I can't figure out why.

Usually girls with butter faces show their ass and look over their shoulder to make their most appealing feature stick out.

why don't they just lift?

>Is this an evolutionary tactic employed by women to accentuate features like child-rearing hips and lumbar back curves to better chances of reproduction?

Yes. Why ask a question when you already know the answer?

Lifting takes more commitment and effort than most girls are willing to make.

That's why women are more obese than men in the United States.