Can Sup Forums recommend me any movies with alt-right messages in them? I want to be redpilled

Can Sup Forums recommend me any movies with alt-right messages in them? I want to be redpilled

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheHorrorMaster/status/816486706186596352?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHX

They Live

Angry Birds.

>redpilled
the matrix

Network

>Can you guys recommend me a film that will condition my mind to conform to specific ideological positions and narratives that I have preemptively deemed palatable

>I want to be "redpilled"

I hope this is a shitpost because it sure was a dumb one

"check these dubs" featuring bateman

>alt-right
why not just right?
alt, because its by youngsters opposing the leftist youngsters (SJWs)?

I'm actually left leaning though, but I've been pretty fascinated by Sup Forums's ideas lately and want to learn more about them

Wow, I just watched through all this movie, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to watch here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be watching this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

The Cuckold

Well in that case watch Taxi Driver or something. Though that's a pretty popular movie so I'm doubtful you haven't already seen it.

Troll thread I guess, but take my recommendations anyway

The first ''Taken''

''American History x''

''The Kingdom''

oddly enough I've heard 'A Serious Man" described as "the most antisemitic movie ever made."

i guess that'll do

Anything with Shane Diesel in it.

Fight Club
Sicario
Patton
Downfall
Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters
Killing Them Softly
Tropa de Elite (Elite Squad, don't bother with the sequel)
13 Hours
Black Hawk Down
Apocalypto
First Blood

I've seen it and it definitely pokes fun at Jewish culture and traditions a lot but I wouldn't say it's antisemitic. I can tell the Coen brothers made it as a sort of tongue-in-cheek love letter to their upbringing since they're jews. It's about questioning your religion more so than it is bashing Judaism.

David Cole Documentary. Basically a jew explains why the holocaust is bullshit

this is the popular take

but the criticism is that is expertly describes the systems of control that Jews and particularly Jews use to control their own people.

Sorry, only deal in cuckold kino here.

Hm never thought of it that way. I should watch it again.

Why would you ask Sup Forums and not Sup Forums?

There's a lot of Sup Forums influence on this board compared to other boards considering how much you guys bitch about liberal actors and movies with black people in them

that's just Sup Forums on Sup Forums
actual Sup Forums don't give a shit about politics/race/gender/whatever they just want discussion on kino film & television however it rarely turns out that way

Try 'World War 2 In Colour'

>that's just Sup Forums on Sup Forums
It's still on Sup Forums though, therefore it's Sup Forums. If someone's posting on Sup Forums they're part of Sup Forums.

underage out

lol fuck you
twitter.com/TheHorrorMaster/status/816486706186596352?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
Feathered being invaded by exterior forces from the sea and AB became an allegory for Colombus discovering America

The thing that is turning Sup Forums, and many other boards into Sup Forums, are the non stop threads that target, goad, and humiliate white men.

These types of "memes" are, in my opinion, the result of an orchestrated propaganda program taking place on social media right now. The multicultural capitalist agenda NEEDS more "evil white racists" to play the bad guy in society

What do the Jews have on him to make him say that?

Inglorious Bastards

starship troopers
robocop

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND ESPECIALLY CISGENDER MALESSSSSSSSSS

Ha, I get it! You're pretending to be those people we don't like.

>we

He's not far off the mark

unironically this.

The entire thing is full of noble germans (excluding hitler who you could not get away with portraying in a noble way as he is post-modernist satan) and deceitful jews.

It is literally a huge joke.

hello high warden was realy great.

It was nominaded for the best film in the oscars this year

The Believer

greatest story never told

Mosley.

Hidden figgas was the ultimate blue pill movie lads

let me tell you a redpill kiddo, put some baby powder on your balls. feelsgoodman

Memes aside, some alt right ideas were presented honestly

Fuck off Sup Forums

Whoa...

It's a le ebin trole by cucks from places like reddit (16/2)chan's /leftypol/.

Imagine being so retarded that you spend your entire life obsessed about women

>actual Sup Forums

Shut up.

Feminism and MGTOW are two sides of the same shekel

This. It's not alt right though

>consensus shilling
Here, let me try
>Sup Forums is a natsoc board, everyone else is from /r/srs/

ITT: brainlets who can't interpret messages delivered with any level of subtlety.

Afterall, if they had a triple digit IQ, they wouldn't be alt-righters.