I am going to see Logan tonight. What am I in for?

I am going to see Logan tonight. What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ERVrbW5X-OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

grimdark capeshit

When Charles dies (let be honest its not a spoiler) just pretend that the movie is over and walk out.

tiny adamantium skeletons

a waste of 1 hour and 56 minutes of your life

its sickdark bro

Cunny-capeshit. Which is why Sup Forums lobes it.

The whole is basically one of the these Oscat-bait spoof parodies. It's 2 hours of Hugh Jackman looking sad but finding happiness in sacrificing himself for a little girl

wut if her claws were in her cuny leeeeeeeeel Sup Forums's wurst nightmare

Good first half. Unwatchable second half. Also, poor man's Shane.

A frog trapped in a well does not understand the sea.

Another illogical capeshit with terrible writing but this time instead of hiring only brain dead nerds to write screenplay they also hired some hack that wrote some romantic comedies and episodes for tv series made for old women. So instead of your terrible capeshit with quips you get terrible capeshit with sobs and bawws.

The end of an era. This is now the silver age of capeshit.

A cute girl and lot of violence, a good time.

>finding happiness in sacrificing himself for a little girl

What a perfect death tbḧ

feels

disappointment , after all that hype he got

>ll this edgy contrarian kids

Superheroes who say fuck: the movie

t. butthurt dcfag

she isn't cute at all

Overrated capeshit with shitty soundtrack, shitty villain, boring ending and a lot of SJW propaganda due to Trump.

Play The Last of Us instead.

Have fun.

I haven't watched a single DC movie since Nolan left. Watching trailers alone made me not want to and then reviewers shitting on it only made it worse.

Don't get me wrong. I despise ALL capeshit, I just don't see the appeal of Logan. Too many illogical scenes that were obviously sacrificing coherent story for "BAWW OH NOES IT TURNS OUT IT'S NOT THE REAL LOGAN! XAVIER JUST OPENED HIMSELF AND HE DIED ANYWAY! OH NOES!!" dramatic nonsense. Fuck capeshit.

Why did they make her a child? Make her at least a preteen to teen, she would be hotter and wouldn't look autistic when they make her do a close up shot that requires emotion.

Get ready for dadfeels

Now you're just baiting
youtu.be/ERVrbW5X-OY

Because little girls are better in every sense

A flick too embarrassed by its source material. Since you're a faggot you will probably pretend you think it being too scared of the comic books is "BASED".

Why are Trumpshills so egocentric?
Everything is an offense to their leader.

How wasn't the story coherent?

is that the scene when Logan hits a truck with a shovel I hear? Supposedly people find this funny

Nope, that's when they bury him.

>Be a deadly clone of Wolverine designed to kill people without remorse or guilt
>Calmly decide to just stand there and listen to Charles crying his heart out so viewer can be more shocked and surprised.

>Chasing group of lethal child mutants.
>Not using guns or at least some sort of tranquilizing or pacifying ammo like rubber bullets used in riots.
>Nah lets just approach a mutant with 6 inch long blades for fingers with our bare hands and then don't show a sign of fear or emotion when we, the bad guys, are being slaughtered by a little girl.

>That whole fucking scene with nurse explaining the existence of child mutants in a secret facility while also being tech savvy enough to edit it.

THE WHOLE movie was filled with terrible cliches and illogical scenes hoping that your average brain dead capeshit viewer won't notice it but instead will sob and feel bad for some girl because she has no parents. Baww....

I hate talking about this movie on Sup Forums. It's like any criticism goes through the window because IT HAS A LITTLE SAD CUNNY THAT KICKS ASSES IN IT.

Sitting behind you will be a bunch of annoying as fuck kids with shitty parents.

Now THIS is autism

Too embarrassed how? It appears that you just type meaningless shit out to appear smart. This movie features Wolverine at his most brutal, so you claiming that it is holding back is bizarre.

This tbqh
Also the girl can't act and Logans death felt like an afterthought. Bet in the first draft he survived.

kill yourself cunt

After you

The casting decision was very specific. They needed a child who could act without talking and had good gymnastic skills.

I agree with the guy you're replying to, but are you retarded? The entire movie from the start was about Logan slowly dying.

Which makes violent death by impalement absolutely retarded. Instead of an emotional goodbye to a character we get a showdown of two Logans so redditors can enjoy their action bit

>n emotional goodbye
There was an emotional goodbye

I download a cam version and skimmed through it during the night.
The girl is adorable and having her jumping around while screaming like an animal, killing things is fun. I'd say she acted her part the best she could.
That said, dialogues looked absolutely awful (didn't pay much attention to them), and it doesn't make sense to have a little frail girl rival with trained soldiers in terms of strength. Also, she doesn't seem to have gotten hurt during all the scenes that I watched.

I thought the Logan clone was a shit excuse to have the MC die. There was no psychological reason to it, no deeper meaning, it was just
>we need the protag to die but how could we? He outlived Deathstrike so simply cast another X dude is not gonna cut it
>Then why not a Logan clone?
>Genius

Logan's death is like said anticlimatic. And there are lots of incoherent things. I don't even understand why they actually believed the clone was dead when the kid smashed the truck on him. I hate it when movies use such ridiculous clichés.

That's my take as someone who actually speedwatched. The guys needed their protag to die and they made a movie. The end

>Which makes violent death by impalement absolutely retarded.
I have $500 here that this is the result of corporate meddling.

X-24 served as a physical representation of Logan's animalistic tendencies. Logan's last enemy was the one whom he has been fighting all of his life. You don't like X-24--fine. But to say that he served no thematic purpose is untrue. I thought he was fine in the role he served, as a credible threat to the protagonists. We didn't need Sabretooth or Lady Deathstrike to come back just for the sake of coming back. The movie already had enough shit going on already.

And I don't know why people are saying Charles and Logan's deaths are anti-climatic. What did you want from these old men? Them going out preventing the end of the world? Logan helped the kids escape in his final moments, becoming the hero they thought he was from the comics. What the fuck else is he supposed to do?

Finally, for your last complaint, it's not like everybody said, "Well, that's over with, let's go!" when Rictor dropped the truck on X-24. That was a temporary break in the action, and you're using that as the most nitpicky complaint I have probably seen.

Like I said, I was speedwatching. Don't take my opinion for something precious or of utmost value. If anything, you could have said:

>>this load of bullshit
>this is what happens when you skim through shit. Don't be an ADHD idiot next time

and I would have been okay with it.

Why are you posting your idiotic opinions if you are "speedwatching"? What the fuck is "speedwatching," anyway? Did you skip every other scene? If you are going to sit down and watch movie, why skim through it? What's the point of that?

Don't review a movie as a whole and challenge its intent if you can't be bothered to actually watch the entire thing.

Now that's more like the Sup Forums I know.

>X-24 served as a physical representation of Logan's animalistic tendencies
This is some Nolan tier symbolism. Logan's been fighting some shitty versions of him in every movie already, pitting him against another one hardly elevates the character. Did this movie even need a physically imposing villian to begin with? As you said, it's not a film about saving the world, so shoving some mega-competition to Wolverine is hardly warranted. He should've just injected all the serum in his nutsack and murdered evil mercenaries to help the kids, and had his quiet moment as it wore off

.... w-what the fuck IS speedwatching? is it like playing things on 2x speed to get through the movie faster?

I kind of agree. Him dying of his injuries as the serum wore off would have been better.

1x pleb detected
I bet you listen albums at normal speed too

>and it doesn't make sense to have a little frail girl rival with trained soldiers in terms of strength.
Are you for real? You do realize she's a mutant with superhuman abilities, that was artificially created and trained to be a effecient murder machine?

>Also, she doesn't seem to have gotten hurt during all the scenes that I watched.
She get's hurt a lot. You might however be confused about that since you apparently missed the part where she has the same abilites as Wolverine and heals back up instantly. Jesus, you should have gotten at least as much of the plot even from only "speedwatching".

>1x pleb
kek

>father taking his wife's 8 year old son to see Logan
Not likely

She gets hurt in literally every fight she's in. Hell, in the first fight she takes a harpoon through the chest.

>speedwatching
what type of faggot shit is this?

DEEP HURTING
DEEP HURTING

>she isn't even cute
>she didn't even won oscar
>she has weird eyes

so she never grows up?

the best standalone wolverine movie by far
but it's been over hyped, it IS still capeshit

cape shit + shitty parents = 9 year olds watching R rated movies

In the comics she only has adamantium claws. Probably same in the movie.

Saw it yesterday and I actually had to wipe away tears at the end. I hope dad didn't notice.

>wouldn't look autistic when they make her do a close up shot that requires emotion.

She grew up in a lab, she's supposed to be autistic. Fucking Sup Forums not paying attention as always.

he probably thinks you're a faggot

>Video editing is hard

even today it's easy, it'll only be easier in the future, considering the film is set in like 2030

>bunch of kids with superpowers
>the black kid's power is electricity
Every time.

>>she didn't even won oscar

Wait and see, faggot.

That's the youngest rape face I've ever seen.

And so the circle is complete.

A film has received near- universal praise, so Sup Forums has decided not to like it due to a string of autistic nitpicking complaints.

Sorry but Logan is excellent. Apart from anything else Patrick Stewart's portrayal of dementia blows Oscar bait shit like Still Alice right out of the water.

And don't believe what you've heard about the film taking a dive in the 2nd half. It's consistently great throughout.

she will look like a chimpanzee if she gets older, the weight of the claws pulling his arms down

I was completely unprepared for Patrick Stewart cursing and trying to sell me Taco Bell.

won't happen. overhyped pile of shit (even if in some aspect it's better than the rest capeshit)

MAKE WAY SIR!

>And don't believe what you've heard about the film taking a dive in the 2nd half. It's consistently great throughout.

I wonder what the complainers consider as "second half"? Is it everything after Xavier dies? The movie had what, 30-40 minutes left after the his death? So the last 40 minutes of an almost 2 hour 30 minute movie is not "the second half."

Regardless, I don't even see why people bitch so much about the kids. At worst, they were inoffensive. They were there to provide a future to the mutants, and it's not like they completely shifted the focus away from Logan. Rictor took up the most lines and screentime, and he was fine as a character.

I liked it when the kids cut Wolverine's beard. They made him into the hero they wanted him to be. The film is not pretentious, but some thought obviously went into the themes in the screenplay.

What was the deal with the X-men comics, though??? Was there some kind of Heroes-style comic book prophecy going on?

From what I understood was that the X-Men were real, people made comics out of them and then the kid picked the Eden idea from the comic for their rendezvous point as a symbolic gesture.

It was great, I go so far as to not call it capeshit. The action sequences really get excessive with the R rating but for the most part I really enjoyed it. There were a few instances of "okay, this shit is getting silly" but they were few and far inbetween. Personally, I found the story to be really engaging and it definitely threw in a couple of genuinely unexpected twists beyond what you may have already assumed (or read in this thread.) It's the best X-men related film to date, and possibly the best "capeshit" film out there.

At first I thought his powers were going to be Jubilee's

>I go so far as to not call it capeshit.
shut the fuck up you 90's born queer

If you were to replace the mutants with cyborgs or aliens or any other fictitious humanoid, the movie could still stand on its own feet as a movie. The only part of the film that really relies on capeshit for the story is the use of the comic book, which could easily be replaced and maintain significance to the plot or be removed altogether.

the best marvel movie yet

/thread

I need to pee

He has Storms DNA

And shes black soooo

I'm so sorry

Shut
the
fuck
up

I'm going to save you money and time: They don't show her feet.

Storm doesn't create electricity like the kid did, she controls the weather which allows her to summon lightning.

It's really not the same thing.

Some of those beheadings were really unnecessary tbqhfamalam

shut the fuck up reddit

Only Logan goes for limb removal. Laura seems to prefer shanking people to death.

kinky

kill yourself pedo

Nope.

"So that's what that feels like."

This is a line deserving of Pepe's face, but in the context of this movie it makes me fucking cry.

Wolverine will live again. Once they can find someone to recast him that won't piss off fans too much.

I just watched the movie. I thought it was pretty good, sure not perfect but it was the perfect send off I could possibly ask for in terms of capeshit for Wolverine.

Also, this young girl did a fine job. Good really. Could've fucking fooled me she had an english accent, she spoke spanish incredibly well and her accent was spot on.

I didn't mind most of the end, but the part where the kids are taking care of Logan seems kind of dumb and pointless.