Everybody dies lol

>everybody dies lol
>SPR in space

Was this really necessary?

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/nwv8hh2e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally the only reason to watch this

It was better than TFA and the shitty prequels. Felt like an actual star wars movie. Had some kotor vibes too.

Pretty ebin

i liked it, unlike that shitshow called the force awakens.

I would have sex with her in missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation, but that shot didn't even make the final cut.

please post more. my god she's amazing

Now that the torrents are out. Prepare for another flood of starwars posts!

There is still a lot of good ass shots

no one seems to like this movie much so the only star wars threads we will get about rogue one is the vader scene, bitching about it being boring and yeah ass shots of Jyn. The latter I hope keeps being posted.

>Had some kotor vibes too.

Its only redeeming feature, I agree

>"For the death star Jyn?"

Its a war movie that ran through a star wars filter. Nothing more. its great in what it is. and is somehow the best star wars movie ever made

In the final shot of them on the beach waiting for impact, Cassian/actor looked straight at the fucking camera

How didn't anyone notice that, he slowly opens his eyes and looks right at the fucking lens mang

Bunny bum

Why are the storm troopers at the bottom positioned to look like a boy band?

I wish to lick her arms

Yes, it's about the plight of the nobodies that get caught in the insurgency meatgrinder.

>that blinding paleness
my fucking dick

Her in the Jyn costume is one of the hottest characters I've ever seen. Them lips

I want to massage her back

>ywn do that while she expresses her satisfaction with that sexy posh English accent of her's

ywn see an R Rated cut of Rogue One where Jyn's naked body is stretched out over a large glass window as she is brutally banged by Cassian
Why does my life have to be so sad :(

>mfw Reyfags don't find Felicity the superior woman
What is wrong with our world

Is there a decent rip yet?

I was working in the middle of bumfuck nowhere when it came out and I'm not sure if it's even being played anymore.

I really liked the rebel grunt soldiers in this movie, and those guys that rammed the destroyer where badass too.

Came out yesterday broham

I liked that they all die, made sense.
I also liked how good this movie looked, expect from those uncanny "back from dead" characters, it was visually perfect.
The last act was great, but the parts before it is were the issues are.

it's the best sw movie

It was for the first 50 seconds of link related.

sendvid.com/nwv8hh2e

They should have cut Vader's scene with Krennic at the moment that his shadow was cast and the music flared up. Afterwards make Krennic jittery and desperate to please, leaving the audience to wonder what transpired while heightening the fear of Vader. His dialogue cheapened the great scene at the end where they display Vader as an invincible horror monster.

CGI Leia looked good. Tarkin looked like shit.

I hated TFA and this was so much worse. And once again worse than the prequels

>CGI Leia looked good. Tarkin looked like shit.
Leia's CGI was shit while Tarkin was fine

is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?

No. You can do what Howard Hughes did and keep it in jars all over your house.

>Tarkin was fine

tarkin looked like he was character in the new mass effect game.
And thats not a good thing.

can't have heterosexual propaganda in a disney flick

I'd reb her bel if you know what I'm getting at here lads

He's a character, not a monster. If the voice actors still alive they'll use him

Not in the movie.

She's so qt she's sometimes distracting though.

just watched it, made this, and came to Sup Forums because I KNEW there was going to be a thread for it to be posted on topic.

i want that bunny to lay an egg on my face