Were your ancestors the good guys or the bad guys?

were your ancestors the good guys or the bad guys?

Neither, we did fuck all for thousands of years and I honour that tradition.

Well I'm white so good I guess

>still thinking there's such a thing as a "good" or "bad" guy in war

le morally grey face

>thinks his ancestors are romans and not filthy barbarians

Well I'm white so good I guess

what was with all the incest?

>Sutherland
>way in the North

not filthy dago romans. so good guys

It was southern relative to the Vikings in Orkney and Shetland who named it.

Im related to Polish minister of foreign affairs who refused to bow down to hitler

I'm already a mix of a bunch of different European peoples, so I have no particular history. This benefits the jews

My ancestors hail from Sparta
Good guys

Bad guys then

they were the good goys

My ancestors were probably irish farmers. Literally can't get more good guy than that. Retarded maybe, but good guys.

feel good man

They were desperately trying to migrate from the a cold as fuck place to a slightly less cold as fuck place
They did this for about 200 years before going to fight the t*rks

incorrect

German here, so good guys.

correct

>white
>family moved here from germany
>shot all the original inhabitants off the land
>drained all the swamp area
>turned it into rich farming land
>great-great-great-great-grandfather had the Lancashire pigs in the area
>prize winning
>suburb in north of city named after his farm
>park in a neighbouring suburb named in honour of the family to this day

Yeah, I'd say so.

This. Grandpa jumped out of planes and killed niggers in africa during WWII. Can't get much gooderer really.

They did all this for you. Don't waste it, faggot

Getae here.I really don't know.

>this close to being human
I feel for you. Your greatgreatgreat...grandmas all got Sarmatianed, Hunned, Gothed, Alaned, Magyared, Pecheneged, Rused, Mongoled, Turked and Cossacked. Must feel great.

Mostly Russian good guys but with a bit of Jewish villians

So did 95% of Europe.
>Cossacked
Mfw I'm 25% cossack from my mum's side.

Well my grandad tortured people gratuitously for a living

So bad I guess

According to Family Legend.
>Norwegian Berserker stock, doesn't matter if they were good or bad. So long as Tyr was pleased.
>English. Two brothers sent over to the new world as punishment for thievery. Brothers parted ways after making it here. They both started families. One brother's family eventually created what is today a very popular pen company. My family comes from the other brother's line. One ancestor fought in the Civil War for the North, so there's that.
>Irish side came over around the late 1800's. Before that, idk what they did. Probably fought Anglos naked or something way back in the day.
>German, supposedly had Landschneckt ancestors. Great Uncles fought in WWII Pacific Theater, one was shot down and lost, Grandpa pulled security in Japan after the war.

Good guys, one of my ancestor sailed with Columbus.

The best

>R*ssian
Go kill some kulak igor

Scots so good people back then bad now.

how ancestral are we talking? few generations? all good honest guys. autismo-roleplaying-times-ago? fuck and kill probably, go to wars, pillage enemies.

My family tends to be very rapey. I've been obsessed with bondage type stuff from a young age. So I figure my ancestors were probably the ones who hit the girls over the head with rocks and dragged them back to the cave to have their way with them.

It's evolution baby

is this 'le morally grey face'

based Scot bro

im han chinese, my whole family line is probably nothing but just poor, hapless farm peasants. iunno, maybe one of your ancestors raped and pillaged mine.

Good guys.

We ruled the Slavs

Im Scottish, so the Romans built a wall to keep us out

Kulak are all dead already, judenbolshevik knew what they were doing

>kill probably, go to wars, pillage enemies
You can still do that and be a good guy if you do it to the bad guys

To the gulag with you traitor to communism

Depends. I slaughtering Russians on a battlefront considered good?
Then yeah

I don't know, and I don't care.

>Portuguese
Not many movies about them, they were pretty big on slavery. And being mercenaries in SE Asia.
>Choctaw
Not many movies about them. Civilized tribe, fought for the CSA, also loved slavery.
>German
Tons of movies about them. Destroyed the Roman Empire, may have done some other stuff in the 20th century. Baddies I guess.
>Flemish
Not many movies about them. Crusaders, so good I guess?
>Various kinds of British
Usually the good guys in movies pre-1776, then usually bad guys in American movies, excluding movies about the world wars.

The good guys,those fucking Roman dogs never conquered us,eventually we overran their empire,it was very "multicultural", "diverse", and "tolerant" of them to let us wipe them out.

AND NIGGERS

indeed user,indeed