Introduce my normie friend to Sup Forums, more specifically Sup Forums

>introduce my normie friend to Sup Forums, more specifically Sup Forums
>a week later ask him what he thinks of it
>he tells me its great satire

The Sup Forums is satire meme is satire

The Sup Forums is satire is satire meme, is satire.

>he takes Sup Forums seriously

>he doesn't take Sup Forums seriously

sweden YES

Sup Forums and milhouse have many things in common

delete his account.

النجاح يولّد الغيرة

i take pol seriously to some extent and it ruined my life. when isee whats happening with all these shitskins pouring into europe, politics and media being against own people... its killing me inside. what to do guys. my soul is seriously getting crushed

thats a typical bulgarian whore you slut

meditate. exercise.

Same here.

meditate. exercise. study art of war.

is this satire?

Fuck you, user. Those 'friends' that you and other people like you invite are equal to the same refugees Sup Forums despise. They're coming here and changing the Sup Forums culture to their own taste.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

hang the niggers, race war now :)

Meditation is LITERALLY a commie scheme to bring down Western civilization.

>made_in_syria.jpg
>wearing a cross

OK

france is just angry their country is full of fags and will never get to fuck that pussy

cultivating clarity of mind is not a scheme. it's a life requirement.

Hes just trolling you m8

its also a lie. you cant have a clear mind if you are filling it with attemps to cleanse it.

It's a satire.

Everyone knows that Sup Forums is a libertarian board

I smoke copious amounts of weed and take solace and refuge in the warm blanket of unlimited information.

Just passing time, pham.

>Implying that all syrians are muslims

>he fell for the memes
If you don't master the memes, the memes master you

But seriously: leave Sup Forums
When you already swallowed the red pill there is no point staying here, you can come back time to time for the occasionnal happening and keks but the goal is reached, just use what you learnt here to vote for the right person and make good life choices.
Nobody expect anything more about you than building a good honest life and give the world a bunch of happy healthy children with solid values (and not the cancerous relativism of liberals).

Are you depressed about species that will be extinct in 20 years ? About the death of the sun ? About the universe end ?
No, because you have no real control over it, you can do.

Get out now, and focus on reality and yourself.

Fuck you for bringing a normie here
Syria is based

That's how it starts. The fever... the memes.

>he tells me its great satire
That's how it begins. Next week after this it's DEUS VULT jet fuel can't melt steel beams J000000000z

I told you it was to soon for memes now look what you have done! You hurt your friend!

The Sup Forums is satire meme is satire is satire meme is satire is satire meme is satire is 100% satire.

Satire and facts are the same thing to the uninitiated. That's why John Lebowitz was often confused for a serious political pundit.

He's young
He will change after at least a month. Guarantee

>he fell for the reality is real meme.

Sup Forums evolved from satire and now its real

I have yet to see anyone deal with the implications after claiming that Sup Forums is satire. You really think we're all uniformly dedicated to pretending that niggers are savage with cogent arguments reinforced by FBI statistics and common knowledge?

you cant intimidate a dead man

Kek will punish the insolent fools who defiled the place of his rebirth!
Memes for the frog God!

Nice.

I wonder why though. I wonder how we made the jump from edgy shitposters to real life shitposters

>tfw 22

I'm not ready

Basically meme magic in reality is confirmation bias. What we associate here is what we mend and form in real life to match it.