France got so butthurt afterwards that they forced the Haitian government to pay them 40 billion dollars (in modern...

France got so butthurt afterwards that they forced the Haitian government to pay them 40 billion dollars (in modern money) in reparations to pay back the slave owners. It was obvious they wanted to cripple Haiti’s economy because they backed an embargo making it very hard for Haiti to trade with other countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bois_Caïman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And to this day Haiti is still in ruins because of France

The subject of how Haiti was crippled beyond any chance of economic recovery by paying reparations to slave owners is well covered in academia, that France has not taken significant steps to remedy this is in large part a result of a global media overburdened with crisis in many other nations. When it comes to humanitarian disasters however, Haiti has remained the most pressing issue in the Americas for decades, and this is absent the sort of political difficulties that exist in places like Venezuela and Cuba.

HAHAHA NIGGAS GOT FUCKED UP!!
The black warrior fears the HON HON WARRIOR

in this case chad owes perpetual interest on debt to the virgin overseer

eternity is a long time

The bill was paid by 1948. The US fucked with haiti since

If you're retarded enough to get colonized by the fucking French, you deserve everything that's coming to you

The portion of the island was taken from Spain, not from Haitians itself

OP, how many more Haitians do you think are going to move to Canada?

To be honest with you, I am not sure. The numbers have gotten lower the past couple of weeks but when their TPS ends, who knows what will happen. I hope the Haitian government is prepared to take them in.

haitialets btfo

t.Masisi

*frankaboos

Maricona

>still seen as pussies
>embarrassed slave owners regionally
>symbol of surrendering
>laughed at by the brits, americans and spaniards

Are you even trying

They brought this to themselfs, they should have just waited for the independence bandwagon hit in Latin America.

Emancipation never waits

I would have had more sympathy if Haitians didn't genocide the white civilian population on the island

They only massacred the French. The Polish and other non-Frenchies were spared. In fact, much like in the Holocaust, many families hid white families, including Dessaline’s own wife.

>They only massacred the French
How does it make it any better?

The French enslaved them and had 3 genocide attempts on them throughout the revolt. If they left alone the French, they would have just had the French come back and reinistute slavery like last time.

Where the people whome they killed representatives of France? Or the ones who commited those actions?

we don't care, Haiti is the shittiest country of the americas, just look at you OP, you are forced to lives on the USA to get a decent life, you even just speak english instead of your meme ape language with random french words.

Many of them were former slave owners, or peasants who massacred the revolting Africans during the Revolution.

Why did Haiti even agreed to pay reparations? Wtf

Stay mad you salty hon hon

>Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[6] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[6]

The French would come back with gunboats and reinistitute Slavery

They should have been more sympathetic to those not involved of course, the the majority of those who were massacred were the ones were Assholes.

telling facts is not being salty petit nègre.
but your inferior ergaster brain just can't get it.

You get angry when people get mad at being treated like animals. Lmfao, I’ll remember to pray extra hard for France the next time some mussie bombs you fuckers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bois_Caïman
>those monkeys sacrificied a pig and drinked his blood before starting their massacre.
OOGA BOOGA

you are not even living in your country and you are mad against a foreign nation you don't even know.
don't blame french for slavery, blame coastal african tribes for selling your inferior ancestors from a low caste to kikes merchants.

I can’t hear you over those explosions in Paris

Look at all you frenchies coming to this thread. It’s a shame y’all didn’t come with this force in 1804. Smdh

>the the majority of those who were massacred were the ones were Assholes
Do you have proof for that?

the explosions and murders happens all days on the shitty island you are not even living to escape it.
Can't wait burgers using HAARP again on your meme island for some tests.

A large portion of the ones considered to be sympathetic were smuggled across the border/ships by the civilians. I don’t have the source on hand but I read it in a book.

Speaking of burgers, at least I can speak their language with proficiency. If you didn’t have the French flag avi, I’d think you were working at customer service

Well, forgive me, but i wont trust the words of a random stranger on the internet with no evidence

If you don’t believe me, that’s fine, I would have said the same in the same position. We kept a civilized conversation and I can respect you for that.

of course you can speak their language, at least english is a real language unlike "haitian creole"
but I see you are into MUH HERITAGE, so why not learning Yoruba or some shit like that? or just move to your half-island?
you don't even care in fact, because you know i'm right concerning the case of Haiti being the ultimate shithole of the americas.
you are not living there, i'm pretty sure you are not even full haitian, basically the counterpart of a filthy chicano but for island nigger.

Du weißt warum :3

wtf I hate France now

France's mistake was indirectly giving a home to worthless, spoiled diaspora golliwogs like yourself

Call it what you want, you can’t deny France’s role in that.

“Spoiled”. Lmfao, explain user

ok, and so why denying pic related's role in that?

They aided in the enslavement, but France was the one that made Haiti pay 40 billion dollars in modern money. What are you on about?

As a White Negro of Europe (quote of Dessalines himself), I proudly stand with my Haitian brothers

Praise Ezili Danto, the Black Madonna of Częstochowa
Death and damnation to honorless wh*Tes

there are multiple guilty people here, but why always blaming the white ones? why never the origins? this failed system of africans societies always controlled by a 1% superior caste? and who still exist currently on african countries?

also Haitian rebels were savages who racially killed innocent french, you are no better than your slave masters oppressors, and your country only produce criminals anyway, your problems are your own fault.

Love you too Polishbro

Look at all the assumptions you’re making from one comment. I never denied that Haitians also contributed to Haiti’s poverty.

First you say there are multiple people guilt here, then you say it’s all their own fault. Is making them pay 40 billion dollars in indemnity and placing an embargo not going to hurt a nascent country? Shut the fuck up about how the Hairians were just as bad as the French. The Haitians never enslaved the French and gave them a life expectancy of 7 years. A decade of war and genocide doesn’t equal 3 centuries of enslavement and torture.

>Dessalines called Polish people "the White Negroes of Europe", which was then regarded a great honour, as it meant brotherhood between Poles and Haitians.

And that brotherhood purveys my Slavic brethren. May the Catholic God bless your souls

freedom ain't free
40 billions seems like a fair price
haitians paid their debt, all is good now

“All is good now”

Yes
Why would he lie on the internet

Idk, something about being the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere is kind of unsettling

Ah yeah I've heard of this theory

French people aren't white.

Wh*Tes are creatures without shame.

>tfw an average Seba from Poland would probably beat up the guys in picrel without realizing he should instead gang up with them to fuck up some french douchebags
History curriculum in our schools needs some serious reforms

You're in one of the richest countries in the world, your parents have probably had to work hard to assure you have a comfortable life. And how are you choosing to spend that time?

You think I regularly come to this shithole site?

>A decade of war and genocide doesn’t equal 3 centuries of enslavement and torture.
enslavement and torture you were never victim and something who happened on a place where you are not even living anymore.
we don't care about the years, your people was always tortured and enslaved on Africa even before the coming of the white man.

>Pay reparations or we're going to come over there and murder every single one of you

We should be thankful to Haiti, it shows what is created when niggers are put together in an island: an absolute mess, violent, which is destroyed as soon as the wind blows a little. A legitimate source of inspiration and examples for all the racists in the world

>40million

france needs to pay back way more for Algeria desu

t. nigger slave

Absolutely none of what you stated argues anything I put up you crusty hon hon

They did it for paying your reparations, femmelette

Your mom should have been more creative with your name dude. It’s like calling a dog “doggy”

Canada is great country, thanks for taking in Haitian refugees.

>the white civilian population
????
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians

Heheheehehe

your mother should have swallowed

Your father should have lef- wait

t. tyrone

>3 genocide attempts
???

The most famous one was in 1802 when Rochambeau tried to kill them all and replace the slave population

wow cool story bro

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg

They didn't get done paying it until 1949. it pretty much irreparably fucked an already fucked island.

>They didn't get done
dat land ape grammar
1949 was 68 years ago tyrone

they must be booming since 49 I assume then
good for them, no hard feelings

>be haitian
>get absolutely slaughtered by dominicans indiscriminately and chopped up and beheaded
wew lad, that's pretty much all i know about haitians

Thats not the only thing western nations did to Haiti

if they didnt the french would probably invade with an actual army and kill everyone on the island

They brought them out of africa.

I have a haitian maid hahahahahahava FRENCH WINS WHIIIITOIDS WIN

Le rasse blanc est le supreme

why is this retarded board so obsessed with haitians of all third world subhumans, never seen this on any other board

Haitians >>>> Dominicans

why do retards compare us to "haitians"? we have nothing to do with them

start shit get hit

They have very interesting religion(s?)